I don't want to be an alarmist but I wanted to pass along this message I just received from someone in TX whom I used to order informational dvds from. It's very DISTURBING to say the least! While the recent uproar at the town hall meetings over healthcare is a good thing, I wonder if it is merely another distraction by the media, to cover up another more ominous threat that is approaching.

Please read and forward to all you know:

Â*Here's the email -

WE CANNOT ALLOW FEDERAL AUTHORITIES TO USURP OUR LOCAL JURISDICTIONS UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES.

Â*

Additional information on Tim Vawter's law suit and preliminary injunction to stop mandatory inoculations in the United States, along with important links, are included in the below text. Although the synopsis and links are encouraging, it MUST be remembered that recent orders by a state governor to the military to NOT carry out road check points in his state, I believe it was Virginia, were ignored by the Pentagon and those road check points were carried out anyway. We are living under a rogue, out of control, government, folks. The long planned for attempt at a fascist-totalitarian Take-Over of America is happening RIGHT NOW and it is highly doubtful that a few filed pieces of paper are going to stop their pre-engineered assault on our freedoms. We should go ahead and file our law suits and injunctions, nonetheless, as another peaceful try at resolving this growing crisis. At least we can always say we offered a peaceful solution to this monstrous problem.

Â*

Â* In the final analysis, though, we MUST "prepare for the worst and hope for the best." Organize your civil defense forces, your citizens militias, in conjunction with the education of your county sheriff, NOW. It appears that the rogue federal government possibly wants the conflict to go "Hot" this fall and or winter. We the People are our LAST line of defense. WE CANNOT ALLOW FEDERAL AUTHORITIES TO USURP OUR LOCAL JURISDICTIONS UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES. Once we allow the feds to take control of our counties and direct our local governments, the precedent will have been blatantly established and our struggle to retain our Liberty might be largely over, for well into the foreseeable future! Martial law will then become the norm in America, that is, Amerika. Let's NOT repeat the mistakes of indifference and inaction committed by the Germans, Russians and Chinese. They paid the ultimate price. BE PREPARED! DRAW THE LINE IN THE SAND, RIGHT HERE, RIGHT NOW! "It is better to die on your feet than live on your knees." Who will stand with Patrick Henry and our founding fathers? Our train box cars are already waiting.

Â*

Â* REPENT. ORGANIZE. RESIST.

Â*

Â*Â* Â* Â* Â* Â* Â* Â* Â* Â* Â* Â* Â* Â* Â* Â* Â* Â* Scott Kyler, Founder, Director

Â*Â* Â* Â* Â* Â* Â* Â* Â* Â* Â* Â* Â* Â* Â* Â* Â* Â* Mid-Ohio Citizens For The 2nd Amendment

Â*Â* Â* Â* Â* Â* Â* Â* Â* Â* Â* Â* Â* Â* Â* Â* Â* Â*Richland County Citizens For The 2nd Amendment

Â*Â* Â* Â* Â* Â* Â* Â* Â* Â* Â* Â* Â* Â* Â* Â* Â* Â* Â* Â* Â* Â* Â* Â* Â* Â* Â* Â* Â* Â* Â* Â* Â*
Â*
Go to this link: http://www.patriotsofamerica.org/A_How-To_Outline.html

Â*

P.S.Â* Modern day "brown shirt" thugs are now beating up people who "dare" to disagree with Obama policy. This is a classic "chilling effect" tactic that has been used by all the ruthless, bankster-controlled, puppet dictators of the past, including Hitler, just before they took total power. (See the youtube video entitled "The End of America" by Naomi Wolf, if it's still there.) They want to silence you, they want to take away your 1st Amendment, your freedom of speech. Alex Jones recently reported that youtube has removed his videos revealing the false left-right, democrat-republican, liberal-conservative, mind-control paradigm. They don't want us seeing behind "the curtain" and unifying against them. 9-11 Truthers like Sibell Edmonds have also, recently, had their blog sites deleted from the web. They are also, currently, using the "talking point" that "gun owners", "veterans" and "militia members" are potential terrorists, on the establishment "talking head" news networks in order to increase the "chilling effect". Ignore them. Get LOUDER. They are making their move, NOW, folks! Let's force them to show what they REALLY are. Once they do, our numbers will quickly swell. Night has already fallen. You might as well pick up your "pitchfork and torch" and join us. There is safety in numbers. ORGANIZE under the Constitution!Â*

Â*

Â* May YHVH preserve the remnant.