Like Tree2Likes

Thread: American Mom Stranded in Afghanistan Tearfully Begs Joe Biden to Send Help: “I Don’t

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

American Mom Stranded in Afghanistan Tearfully Begs Joe Biden to Send Help: “I Don’t

American Mom Stranded in Afghanistan Tearfully Begs Joe Biden to Send Help: “I Don’t Know if I’m Going to See My Children Again” (AUDIO)

By Cristina Laila
    Published August 23, 2021 at 5:19pm
    553 Comments

An American mother trapped behind enemy lines in Afghanistan tearfully begged Joe Biden to help her in a heartbreaking plea.
    “Every moment a car passes by, I feel like they’re going to pull in and execute us. I don’t know if I’m going to see my children again…We’ve given up on the hope of going to the airport. It’s not possible,” the woman, whose identity was withheld for security reasons told Fox News.

The woman said there are at least 20 Taliban checkpoints between her location and the airport.
    She was whipped by Taliban terrorists on one of her attempts to make it through the gauntlet to Kabul airport.
    TRENDING: BREAKING: Taliban Won't Extend Aug. 31 Deadline for US Withdrawal - Threatens Biden Regime, "Complete the Evacuations by Aug. 31 or Face Consequences" (VIDEO)
    The woman fought through tears as she begged Joe Biden to send help.
    “Please, Mr. President, please evacuate us. We need help.”

AUDIO:

Rep. Carol Miller
    @RepCarolMiller

We just received this audio from an incredibly brave American in Kabul. She was attacked each time she tried to reach the airport. Despite the danger to herself, she wants us to share this. We must guarantee the safety of Americans and our allies before it is too late.

1:55 PM · Aug 21, 2021 <------- Audio
    According to White House Press Secretary, Americans are not stranded in Afghanistan.
    “I think it’s irresponsible to say Americans are stranded. They are not,” Psaki said on Monday during a press briefing.
    When asked about Americans stranded in Afghanistan, Joe Biden turned his back and walked away.

American Mom Stranded in Afghanistan Tearfully Begs Joe Biden to Send Help: "I Don't Know if I'm Going to See My Children Again" (AUDIO) (thegatewaypundit.com)

If you're gonna fight, fight like you're the third monkey on the ramp to Noah's Ark... and brother its starting to rain. Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

BIDEN TURNS HIS BACK ON AMERICAN CITIZENS AND ANGEL MOM'S.

Biden welcomes criminal trespassing illegal aliens, diseases, violent criminals, rapists, child predators, sex traffickers, gangs, terrorists, poverty, and crime on our soil.

Breaching our borders every day and now flying them in at our expense by the hundreds of thousands!

ILLEGAL ALIENS HAVE "BROKEN" OUR IMMIGRATION SYSTEM

DO NOT REWARD THEM - DEPORT THEM ALL

seems pretty damn Flaky; American women in Afghanistan begging for extraction while Mentally Retarded Joey is Flying out Fighting age MEN from Afghanistan
    If you're gonna fight, fight like you're the third monkey on the ramp to Noah's Ark... and brother its starting to rain. Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)