Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

South West Florida (Behind friendly lines but still in Occupied Territory)

American Student Slashed In London, Police Eye “Muslims Patrols”

Oct 24, 2013 12:15 PM EDT

A Florida man was beaten savagely in area where police say self-appointed “Muslim patrols” target gays, drinkers and scantily-clad women. Nico Hines reports.

An American student has been attacked by an Asian gang while out drinking beer with friends, in an area of East London where Muslim patrols have previously attempted to enforce sharia law.

Video at the Page Link:

Francesco Hounye, 22, who lives in Florida, was beaten savagely by the men who surrounded him, who kicked and punched him before smashing the bottle of beer into his face. Hounye was taken to hospital with deep slash wounds to his head. He has suffered permanent scarring and a chipped tooth.

The attack took place in an area where police say self-appointed “Muslim patrols” have been operating. The men have allegedly targeted gay Londoners, drinkers and women they consider to be dressed inappropriately.

“I am now scared to go out on my own in London," said Houyne, in a statement released by the police. "I feel very emotional about the whole situation. I also now face the rest of my life with the permanent scarring that will be left on my face as a result of this attack. Every time I look in the mirror from now on I will be reminded of this incident.”

In a video that was uploaded to YouTube earlier this year, a group of young Asian men can be heard threatening people as the roam the streets of Whitechapel. “This is a Muslim patrol, Muslim’s patrol the area… Alcohol is evil, no alcohol,” says one man. “Vigilantes implementing Islam upon your own necks,” chimes another voice.

Jordan Horner, a 19-year-old convert who took part in the Muslim patrols, pleaded guilty to two charges of assault in a London court last week. The group is accused of threatening to stab non-Muslims.

CCTV footage shows five Asian men attacking 22-year-old Francesco Hounye (second from right) in East London. (Courtesy Metropolitan Police)
    “This is a Muslim patrol, Muslim’s patrol the area … Alcohol is evil, no alcohol,” says one man.

On January 6, a group of Muslim vigilantes is accused of approaching a group of men in a lively area of East London and taking cans of beer out of their hands. Horner, who has changed his name to Jamal Uddin, is alleged to have punched two of the men after saying: “Why are you poisoning your body? It is against Islam. This is Muslim Patrol. Kill the non-believers.”

Two of Horner’s alleged accomplices will stand trial next month.

Footage of the attack on an American student was released this week after the police failed to track down the assailants who ripped the drink out of his hand in the early hours of June 17. The motivation of the attackers is unknown.

Detective Constable Ben Mott said he believed the suspects were local and called upon the Muslim community to identify the men who left a tourist scarred for life. “He had come to the UK to enhance his studies and has been left so shocked and horrified by what happened that he feels unsafe and is unsure if he wants to stay here.”

Like The Daily Beast on Facebook and follow us on Twitter for updates all day long.

Nico Hines is the London editor of The Daily Beast.
    For inquiries, please contact The Daily Beast at editorial@thedailybeast.com.

http://www.thedailybeast.com/article...s-patrols.html
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

South West Florida (Behind friendly lines but still in Occupied Territory)

Posted on Wednesday, November 13th, 2013 at 12:40 am.
    by: Benjamin Franklin

Via Armarillo Globe News

Taking (syndicated columnist) Diana West’s column (West: Free speech goes up against Islam, Sept. 20, amarillo.com) further, we need to be aware of the danger this country faces as a complete Islamic takeover begins.

Some time ago, a powerful Imam from London calmly and confidently stated on Fox News that the Islamization of England was almost complete, after which an Islamic reformation of America will begin, with an anticipated completion in 2015.

After listening to the wild ranting, I felt the Muslim mission was pretty much complete.

Last month, a Muslim street gang attacked and beat senseless an American student in London because the student had a beer, which is against Sharia law. Another example — the young British soldier who was hacked to death on a London street in May.

At this point, the British seem numb to the danger they have allowed, and the danger we need to avoid at all cost. I do not want the same happening here because our government will not even attempt to stem the flow of Muslim immigration. You would think after 9/11, this would be in play.

It is not too late, but time is running out. At this point God, who has been driven from the country, is our only hope.

Video at the Page Link:

http://www.conservativeinfidel.com/u...slims-patrols/
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)