Ann Coulter: ObamaCare Cover Girl Is Now Going To Have To Make A Sex Tape To Get Her Reputation Back

By Brian Carey on November 14, 2013 Subscribe to Brian Carey's Feed@brianmcarey

Remember the ObamaCare cover girl?
She’s the one who was on the front page (geeks call that the “splash page”) of the healthcare.gov website?
She’s not longer on the website. Mercifully, the webmaster of that site had her visage pulled down so that an actual human being wouldn’t be associated with that bug-ridden, open-to-identity-thieves web application.
However, the poor lady now says that she is being bullied. That’s sad.
Ann Coulter made an appearance on Hannity last night to discuss the ObamaCare cover girl as well as other aspects of the health care law.

“I feel sorry for this poor woman,” Coulter said. “Adrianna’s going to have to make a sex tape next weekend to get her reputation back… I love that she’s an immigrant. I’d say that Obama was giving a job that should have gone to an American to an immigrant except she wasn’t paid. So he’s just exploiting an immigrant laborer and blew an opportunity to create at least one job.”
She went on to say that, of the 26,000 people who have successfully signed up for ObamaCare with the healthcare.gov website, 17,000 of them have had their identities stolen.

Have a look at the video below.

http://downtrend.com/brian-carey/ann...putation-back/