Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Another form of taxation (The Sneak-A-TAX)

This chart give us an example of another tax.

When fiat money is printed up to abandon, inflation can and will occur. If you own stocks and the price goes from ten dollars to one hundred, you pay taxes on the increase. That happens even though the price increase is the result of inflation. The man still expects his fee.

Right now I think the globalist may be giving us the opportunity to go along with their One World Order or face a protracted Depression.

If we could use Imminent Domain or collapse the creation of fiat money we could return to stable banking and stable markets. We didn't even really need taxes back when we had real money, from what I've heard!

We can either flat line or go along with the skyrocketing prices and be taxed out of the game for profits that will never happen. (If you compare the inflated dollar with the stock market gains of the past I would imagine it would show an actual gradual loss and not a gain like we all assume when it goes up.)

Just because the stock market goes from 8,000 to 16,000 doesn't mean any money was made. Specially when the value of a dollar went down to a dime.

This link is to the chart from the The New American story I ripped it off from. It's a good one about banking I think.

http://www.thenewamerican.com/history/american/946

You can tell when we went off the gold standard.

Dixie
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Yes you can.

We need some sort of standard. It doesn't have to be based on gold, I'm thinking, but it does need to be based on some form of tangible reality.

Governments and banks being able to create money while deflating the value of the cash in circulation seems to lead to many of the despicable things we do to each other.

The dollar, backed by the full faith and credit of the US gov't. is an ethereal standard on which to base money. The US gov't is based on the ability of taxpayers to pay (lessening every month as taxpayers lose jobs and homes). The rest of the world knows this. Meanwhile, we keep printing more money, devaluing the dollar further, as at the same time we keep borrowing money promising to pay interest, funds for which come from the taxpayers and the printing press.
    China and Russia are already suggesting the world needs another reserve currency besides the dollar.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by vortex
    China and Russia are already suggesting the world needs another reserve currency besides the dollar.
    Instead of a reserve currency why not a reserve commodity? It used to be gold, seems they had the right idea back then.

Quote Originally Posted by vortex
    Snip...
    I've heard talk like this and it could be part of the globalist plan to replace the Federal Reserve Note with a new fiat note.

I think the group of people that put together the Federal Reserve went on to create the same sort of banks in many of the other countries of the world.

I'm thinking they are, in conglomerate form, the International Monetary Fund (IMF).

I would imagine the new currency would be something they will put out.

That way when they want to wage war on the countries of the world that don't comply they can print up what ever it take to defeat those seeking freedom.

Look at the way a type war has been waged on California since the passage of Proposition 187.

This is the Dow Jones Industrial. See how it compares with the inflation of the dollar in the chart at the beginning of this thread.

All the while the market is going up the corporations are handing out big bonuses and thinking they are the cats meow.

When we buy in we end up paying taxes on inflated dollars when in actuality our true capital gains have been nothing to speak of.

In my lifetime I've seen the markets rise while everyone pats themselves on the back. At the same time I've seen the businesses in America go from providing for the world to where they don't even do much for us at home anymore. Maybe they are big outside of the United States now. I don't know.