Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Anti Ron Paul Group Plans False Flag Attack In South Carolina

South Carolina's GOP primary is known for dirty tricks, but this may be a new low. A friend of mine from Capital Free Press alerted me to this Facebook post by google employee Jere Brower (who appears to be a Herman Cain supporter) in the Facebook group called "Stop Ron Paul 2012". It appears that Ron Paul's enemies will stop at nothing to smear the good doctor's name. Below is the screen shot of the post. If your logged into Facebook you can view the entire thread here. Jere Brower's twitter handle @jerryfromga

LaCrosseWatchDog: Anti Ron Paul Group Plans False Flag Attack In South Carolina

Banned
    Jere Brower (who appears to be a Herman Cain supporter)
    No longer in the Nomination Process for the GOP, Is Herman running third party?
    I don't know, I miss a lot...

South West Florida (Behind friendly lines but still in Occupied Territory)
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

South West Florida (Behind friendly lines but still in Occupied Territory)
    1. This is a Hate Crime

2. There is ALLOT of African American's that are Ron Paul Supporters ..... Get'm Paulbot's ... detain them until the Police Arrive to pull off those Hoods, lock them up and put them on Trial; Put their Ass Behind BAR's for a 16 - 20 YEAR Sentance in Pound You In The Back Side Penitentuary to give them enough time to figure out where they went wrong
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

That is about as low down and dirty as it gets. I bet the SPLC and ADL would provide the financial backing for their stunt.

W