Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Aug 4: "Unofficial National Birth Certificate Day!"

Aug. 4, 1961. President Obama claims he was born in Hawaii on that date.

Many Obama supporters even claim that Obama was born in Kapiolani hospital in Hawaii on that date.

I was thinking:

1. Let's name Aug.4, Obama's birth date, "Unofficial National Birth Certificate Day!"

2. On that special day, we could have demonstrations where people throughout the country would parade on their cities' streets while proudly waving their long form birth certificates for everyone to see.

3. Declaring Aug. 4 "Unofficial National Birth Certificate Day" would also be a great way to put even more pressure on President Obama to allow Hawaii to release his long form birth certificate.

4. Hawaii demonstration: On that special day, people in Hawaii could walk back and forth in front of the Kapiolani hospital with signs like "Was Obama really born here on Aug. 4, 1961, or is that just an urban legend/myth?" As we know, Obama isn't talking.

5. Finally, we could have demonstrators in front of the White House with signs like the following: "Obama, show us your Hawaii long form birth certificate on this 'Unofficial National Birth Certificate Day'!"

6. Yes, I now declare Aug 4, Obama's birth date, as "Unofficial National Birth Certificate Day!" Enjoy!

7. Just joking and having some fun, I think, because as most of us know, Hell will freeze over before Obama voluntarily let's us see his Hawaii long form birth certificate or his college records.

Oh yes, hell will freeze over before he lets anyone see that long form birth record or his college records or tell us who paid for that very expensive edeekation.
    A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn