Page 477 of 574 FirstFirst ... 377427467473474475476477478479480481487527 ... LastLast
Results 4,761 to 4,770 of 5732
Like Tree97Likes

Thread: Barack Obama's citizenship questioned

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 2 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 2 guests)

tracking the usurper-in-chief and on his trail
    Is "youtu dot be" a legitimate link to YouTube? This is:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IB_9mBscgog

Last edited by MinutemanCDC_SC; 01-17-2012 at 04:46 PM.
    One man's terrorist is another man's undocumented worker.

Unless we enforce laws against illegal aliens today,
    tomorrow WE may wake up as illegals.

The last word: illegal aliens are ILLEGAL!

Quote Originally Posted by ALIPAC View Post
    Arpaio Arrests Obama For Being Illegal Immigrant?
    "Obama is afraid Sheriff Joe Arpaio will arrest him for being
    in the country illegally if he tries to campaign in Arizona!"

William Gheen, http://ALIPAC.us 1/16/2012
    If only that could be said of every state... and the District of Columbia.

An Atty. Orly Taitz supporter in Georgia sees cause for bright hope on Jan. 26th
    n Judge Michael Malihi's State of Georgia Administrative Court in Atlanta.

Quote Originally Posted by an Atty. Orly Taitz supporter in Georgia
    Submitted on 2012/01/15 at 10:43pm

Orly, this case is a slam dunk. Nathan Deal is the governor of Georgia.
    He was an early supporter of yours, demanding to see the president’s
    papers. If you don’t think he isn’t pulling the strings here, you’re
    not seeing the picture correctly. You’ll win in court next Thursday,
    shut up all of your critics and force Obama’s name off the GA ballot!!

from a supporter | Dr. Orly Taitz, Esquire
    Another Atty. Orly Taitz supporter, Pat in Georgia, foresees a similar outcome.

Quote Originally Posted by PatinGa
    Submitted on January 16th, 2012 @ 4:42 am

I’m from GA and I had forgotten about Nathan Deal asking to
    see Obama’s birth certificate. It was the reason I voted for him!

Yes, he would be supportive of Orly’s efforts. I hope he is behind
    the Judge’s decision... could make the difference that Orly needs
    to finally get to present proof and facts.
    Gov. Nathan Deal (R-GA) probably has more clout in Atlanta than Valerie Jarrett.
    Last edited by MinutemanCDC_SC; 01-18-2012 at 03:00 AM.

I just received this by email and thought many of you might like to see this...

The articles posted represent only the opinion of the writers, do not necessarily represent the opinion of Dr. Taitz, Esq.
    Dr. Taitz, Esq. has no means of checking the veracity of all the claims and allegations in the articles.
    I won!!! I won!!! I won!!! Judge Malihi ruled in my favor. Obama’s motion to quash my subpoena is denied! He has to appear at trial and present all the documents that I demanded to produce in my subpoena!

Posted on | January 20, 2012 | No Comments
    It has been 3 years of 24/7/365 fight. I was defamed, viciously maligned by so many Obots (Obama bots), pro-Obama media thugs, by a few corrupt officials and judges. Recently even people, who claimed to be on my side turned sides and viciously defamed me and attacked me. Among them were Arlen Williams, Dean Haskins, owner of a blog Birther Summit, Ben Nelson-owner of a blog Birther Report or ObamaReleaseYourRecords, Helen Tansey -owner of a blog art2superpac and even attorneys, who should’ve had some professional ethics. Attorneys Gary Kreep and Philip Berg filed insane pleadings, saying that I tried to hire a hit man to kill Lisa Liberi, legal assistant of attorney Berg and kidnap children of a web master Lisa Ostella. It has been 3 years of total nightmare, these people were like a pack of wild dogs attacking me and coming up with each and every accusation in the book. Now I am vindicated. My legal action is with merit. We are going to trial on January 26, 2012. I issued subpoenas. Barack Obama through his attorney Michael Jablonski filed a motion to quash my subpoena and all the other subpoenas. I was attacked yet again in this motion. Judge Malihi just issued an order. Motion to quash my subpoena was denied. Barack Obama, President of the United States will have to appear in court on January 26 and comply with my subpoena and produce all the documents, that I demanded. Interesting, that two other attorneys are representing plaintiffs on similar matters: Van Irion and Mark Hatfield. They could have an opportunity to examine Obama with me, however either because I was maligned so badly or because they were scared to press the most explosive charges, these attorneys filed motions for their cases to be severed from my case. Their motions were granted. Irion’s case will be heard first. He stated on the record, that his case will take only 10 minutes and will be limited to ascertainment if Obama is legitimate based on the precedent of Minor v Happerset. Obama will not be answering any of his questions. Second will be a case presented by attorney Hatfield. He, also, severed his case and did not issue any subpoenas. In his motion to sever he stated that he did not want to be joined in the same complaint with me, because he did not want to be part of a case, where I brought forward allegations of elections fraud and social security fraud committed by Barack Obama. Hatfield was saying that he was afraid that his clients will be prejudiced by such explosive allegations. Yesterday, after I filed an opposition to motion to quash, attorney Hatfield tried to follow suit by filing a notice to appear, however notice does not have as much of a force as a subpoena and I do not believe Obama will be complying with a notice, particularly since Hatfield’s complaint does not entail the same charges as mine. My case will be heard third. My case will not be limited to definition of natural born based on a case Minor v Happersett. I will be also presenting a case, showing that elections fraud was committed by Barack Obama, that he is using a forged birth certificate, stolen or fraudulently obtained Social Security number and that there is no evidence to believe that the last name he is using is legally his, due to the fact, that in his mother’s passport he goes under the name Soebarkah and in his school registration in Indonesia he went by the last name Soetoro. There is no evidence of legal change of name.
    I wanted to thank people who helped me along the way with donations, who did not stick a knife in my back, like the ones mentioned before. I am asking my supporters to donate to this work, as I am paying for airfare and hotel of witnesses and a number of other expenses. Also, if you are a CA Republican please, download my nomination for the US Senate and sign and circulate it.
    nomination papers
    Make no mistake about it. This is the beginning of Watergate2 or ObamaForgeryGate. I believe this is the second time in the U.S. history a sitting President is ordered to comply with a subpoena, and produce documents, which might eventually bring criminal charges to the President and a number of high ranking individuals.
    I feel extremely proud to be a part of this historic moment. I guess an American dream is still alive, as this subpoena was issued by an immigrant, who was raised in a communist dictatorship of the Soviet Union and came here with one suitcase with a couple of dresses, who had to study English, to study law at night, while working as a dentist and raising a family with 3 children. Only in America is this possible.
    Humbly,
    Dr. Orly Taitz, ESQ
    Motion to Quash Subpoenas

RELATED

Ga. judge orders president to appear at hearing about his citizenship
    http://www.alipac.us/f19/ga-judge-or...enship-248740/

Santorum in South Carolina cites the Bible, ignores Obama birther remark
    http://www.alipac.us/f12/santorum-so...3/#post1252704
    NO AMNESTY

Don't reward the criminal actions of millions of illegal aliens by giving them citizenship.

Sign in and post comments here.

Please support our fight against illegal immigration by joining ALIPAC's email alerts here https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

RELATED

Dunn's new conservative rival: a 'birther' who says Obama wants to impose Islamic caliphate

http://www.alipac.us/f19/dunns-new-c...4/#post1252706
    NO AMNESTY

Don't reward the criminal actions of millions of illegal aliens by giving them citizenship.

Sign in and post comments here.

Please support our fight against illegal immigration by joining ALIPAC's email alerts here https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Quote Originally Posted by Atty. Orly Taitz
    I won!!! I won!!! I won!!! Judge Malihi ruled in my favor. Obama’s motion to quash my subpoena is denied! He has to appear at trial and present all the documents that I demanded to produce in my subpoena!
    Yes, she won the prelims, and that is worth loud and long celebration. Judge Malihi denied the defense's motion to quash her subpoena, just as he had already denied the defense's motion to dismiss the case.

But the three trials on Jan. 26th are still anyone's to claim.

Pray that the Lord save Mr. Obama
    from sin and deliver us from him.

The understanding of "natural born citizen" as being a citizen "born in the country (ius soli) of citizen parentS (ius sanguinis)" dates back to the 5th and 4th centuries BC and comes from Herodotus and Plato, who got it from others before them, back in antiquity.

A natural born Citizen is
    a citizen
    born in the country
    of parents who are citizens.

That is the textus receptus for nbC, according to:

>>> over 2400 years of common usage in Western Civilization (except by the tyrant King George III);

>>> correspondence among the Framers of the Constitution: Geo. Washington, John Jay, John Adams, Benjamin Franklin, Thomas Jefferson, David Ramsay, and others;

>>> the commonly understood meaning in 1787, spelled out in Emerich de Vattel's The Law of Nations (1758 ), the text that codified (not created) the existing international law which those Revolutionary radicals recognized as definitive on nationality, citizenship, immigration, and allegiance:

“natives, or indigenes (natural-born citizens), are those
    born in the country of parents who are citizens,”

“as society cannot exist and perpetuate itself otherwise
    than by the children of the citizens,
    those children naturally follow the condition of their fathers,
    and succeed to all their rights...”

Therewith, the Framers broke away from British Common Law, John Locke, and William Blackstone on matters of "Crown and Subjects," as these do not apply to free men;

>>> Rep. John A. Bingham and Sen. Jacob M. Howard, the co-authors of Amendment XIV, which concerned the citizenship of children of non-resident aliens born on U.S. soil, and which made no mention of "natural born Citizen" whatsoever. Rep. Bingham wrote, "every human being born within the jurisdiction of the U.S. of parents not owing allegiance to any foreign sovereignty is, in the language of the Constitution itself, a natural born citizen.”

What did "subject to the jurisdiction thereof" mean to the co-authors of Amendment XIV? Sen. Lyman Trumbull, Chairman of the Judiciary Committee and author of Amendment XIII, added the jurisdiction clause to Amendment XIV. He wrote:

"[T]he provision is, that 'all persons born in the United States, and subject to the jurisdiction thereof, are citizens.' That means 'subject to the complete jurisdiction thereof.' What do we mean by 'complete jurisdiction thereof?' Not owing allegiance to anybody else. That is what it means."

And Sen. Howard concurred.

>>> SCOTUS precedents, settled opinions, and dicta in Minor v. Happersett (1875), The Venus (1814), and Shanks v. DuPont (1830), and supporting decisions by the U.S. Supreme Court (the court that interprets the Constitution) in Inglis v. Sailor’s Snug Harbor (1830), Dred Scott v. Sandford (1857), The Slaughterhouse Cases (1873), Elk v. Wilkins (1884), and Perkins v. Elg (1939), which judicially established this interpretation of natural born Citizen. The sole exception is Wong Kim Ark (1898 ), in which Assoc. Justice Gray made an aberrant, Tory decision, attempting to re-subject the errant Colonists to British Common Law, and, if possible, even to return the prodigal Colonies to their rightful owner, the Crown. Chief Justice Fuller dissented, saying, "At common law, with the nomenclature of which the framers of the Constitution were familiar, it was never doubted that all children, born in a country of parents who were its citizens, became themselves, upon their birth, citizens also. These were natives, or natural-born citizens, as distinguished from aliens or foreigners."

No other U.S. Supreme Court decision has ever contradicted the above definition of natural born citizen. Even the erroneous WKA decision did not affect the definition of "natural born Citizen," but only that of "citizen from (or by) birth," extending citizenship to persons born in the U.S. of legally resident alien parents. Justice Gray overlooked the Amendment XIV requirement of being subject to U.S. jurisdiction, that is, to a full and complete jurisdiction on the part of the United States, meaning "subject to no other jurisdiction," which excludes dual citizens, who are also subject to the jurisdiction of another state or sovereignty.

>>> the commonality of this characteristic to every duly-elected President born since the Constitution was ratified in 1787... except Vice-Pres. Chester A. Arthur, who assumed the Presidency in 1881 after Pres. James Garfield was assassinated. Pres. Arthur burned his Presidential papers to hide his father's Canadian citizenship, which status was only discovered in 2008 by Atty. Leo Donofrio's researchers.

Also in 2008, while discussing S.R. 511, the non-binding resolution which declared, "John McCain is a natural born Citizen," even Democratic Senators agreed that nbC required that both parents be citizens.

On the other hand, Mr. Obama was not only born in Kenya, but his mother was not yet 19, the age required in 1961 to confer her U.S. citizenship to her foreign-born child. His father of record was a Kenyan, a British Protected Subject, which status passed to all his father's offspring. How could Barack Obama II, whose birth status was governed by British law, be a natural born Citizen of the United States? He was not even a U.S. citizen at birth!

UNLESS he has been NATURALIZED, which is mutually exclusive of "natural born" and would exclude him thereafter from ever being a natural born Citizen,

HE IS NOT NOW, NOR HAS HE EVER BEEN, A U.S. CITIZEN!!!

HE WAS BORN A BRIT, HE'S ALWAYS A BRIT, AND HE'S NOT LEGIT!

Posted at http://blog.al.com/spotnews/2012/01/..._candidac.html
    Last edited by MinutemanCDC_SC; 01-23-2012 at 01:10 AM.

It is encouraging that the judge has quashed the motion to dismiss. The question that I have is, how long can Obama and his attorneys delay discovery? Who will benefit from such a delay if it indeed occurs? On the other hand, it Obama is thrown off the ballot in Georgia, it could easily spread to other states. Would like to hear from others about Orly's win and their opinion of what this ultimately means.
    ...I call on you in the name of Liberty, of patriotism & everything dear to the American character, to come to our aid...

William Barret Travis
    Letter From The Alamo Feb 24, 1836

Former Obama staffer arrested in false ID scheme
    by Mark Tapscott Editorial Page Editor

It's probably going to be lost in coverage of today's South Carolina GOP presidential primary but the biggest story of the day - and maybe much more than that even - could prove to be the arrest of a former Obama campaign staffer in a scheme to impersonate Iowa Secretary of State Matt Schultz.

Here's the basic story from the Des Moines Register:

"A Des Moines man has been arrested after police say he used, or tried to use, the identity of Iowa Secretary of State Matt Schultz in a scheme to falsely implicate Schultz in perceived unethical behavior in office.

"Zachary Edwards was arrested Friday and charged with identity theft.

"The Iowa Department of Public Safety issued a news release saying Schultz's office discovered the scheme on June 24, 2011 and notified authorities.

"The criminal complaint says Edwards fraudulently used or attempted to use the identity of Schultz or Schultz's brother with the intent to obtain a benefit. No other details were given.

"The case did not appear yet in online court records and no attorney information was immediately available.

"If convicted, Edwards could face up to two years in prison."

That has bad-news-for-Obama written all over it.

Shane Vander Hart at Iowa Grounds points to the obvious surmise:

"So for political reasons Secretary Schultz and his brother Thomas were targeted… hmmmmm…. Where are we Chicago? You don’t like what a person stands for so you’re going to try to ruin them personally? I’d like to know who was this guy working for? Since he was caught he’s obviously not very bright which means somebody else was likely the brain...behind this."

And who might that somebody else be is the central question. Edwards worked for Obama in Nevada and five other states during the 2008 Democratic primary and general election campaigns.

Somebody apparently tried to erase Edwards' bio from the web, but the ever-resourceful Glenn Reynolds, who first alerted me to this story earlier today, located it in the Wayback Machine.

You will recall that ACORN and other Democratic satelites organized a campaign a couple of years back to install their allies in Secretary of State offices in as many key states as possible. Such officials are responsible for enforcing - or not enforcing - state election laws.

Being a Republican, Schultz represented an obstacle to the plan. Could that be why Edwards sought to, according to the Des Moines Register, falsify Schultz indentity in an effort to implicate him in a scandal that would result in his possible removal from office or defeat in the next election?

Powerline's John Hinderaker sums it all up:

"So on its face, Edwards’s identity theft appears to be part of a coordinated effort by the Iowa Democratic Party to bring down the Republican Secretary of State so he can be replaced with a Democrat. We hope that Edwards will get the long jail term that he deserves, but the more important question is, from whom was he taking instructions? Circumstantially, one would guess from his boss, Jeff Link. But if so, who was instructing (and paying?) Link’s firm? The White House? Tom Harkin? Iowa’s Democratic Party?"

So here we have what looks like the potential beginning of a significant election campaign scandal and I am sure editors at the New York Times, Washington Post, Los Angeles Times, Chicago Tribune, ABC News, CBS News, NBC News and, especially, MSNBC and CNN are at this very moment lining up their top investigative reporters to dig into the story.

What you doubt that?

Former Obama staffer arrested in false ID scheme | Campaign 2012 | Washington Examiner
    ...I call on you in the name of Liberty, of patriotism & everything dear to the American character, to come to our aid...

William Barret Travis
    Letter From The Alamo Feb 24, 1836