Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

South West Florida (Behind friendly lines but still in Occupied Territory)

Barbara Boxer: “I Will Never, Never Give Up!” The Globalist Elite want the Guns

Barbara Boxer: “I Will Never, Never Give Up!”

By Eric Reed on June 15, 2014 in BuzzPo, Gun control, Politics
    Eric Reed is the President and Founder of Gun Rights Across America (GRAA). They have chapters in all 50 states, and a membership of over 200,000 freedom loving Americans. GRAA wholeheartedly believes that the Second Amendment is worth fighting for.

California has a really lively track record with their anti-gun Senators. There’s soon to be gun smuggling felon Leland Yee, the wicked witch of the west Dianne Feinstein, Senator Kevin “ghost gun” DeLeon, and of course Ms. Barbara Boxer, who in her latest rant promises to “never, never give up.”

Boxer was recently quoted saying this in a letter she sent back to one of her constituents Tim Trible, who had originally written to Boxer to express his views on some of Boxer’s recently introduced anti-gun legislation. Boxer’s letter is below…..
    Dear Mr. Trible:
    Thank you for contacting me to express your support for common-sense gun laws. I appreciate hearing from you, and I share your desire for sensible federal gun safety legislation.
    The mass killing that took place on May 23, 2014 in Isla Vista, California is one of far too many tragedies that our communities have faced in recent years. These incidents have shaken our nation to its core and underscored the urgency of enacting sensible legislation to curb gun violence. I am heartbroken that, even in the face of numerous acts of senseless violence, the Senate has thus far been unable to agree on even moderate bipartisan reforms, such as improving our national background check system.
    In response to the Isla Vista murders, Senator Feinstein and I introduced S.2445, The Pause for Safety Act of 2014, which creates a grant program to incentivize states to enact a court process for issuing a gun violence prevention order and a gun violence prevention warrant to prohibit potentially dangerous persons from possessing firearms. Our bill would also encourage local law enforcement to make full use of all existing state and local firearm databases when assessing a tip, warning, or request from a concerned family member or other close associate.
    Congress must act now to stop the epidemic of gun violence in our country. We must heed the words of the victims’ parents and countless constituents who are desperate for change: We must stop making excuses and do something. Not one more child must be lost to this senseless violence.
    Again, thank you for writing to me. Be assured that I will never, never give up until this fight is won. Please feel free to contact me again about this or other issues of concern to you.
    Sincerely,
    Barbara Boxer”
    So let’s analyze Boxer’s letter. She brought up the Isla Vista “mass killing,” and in the same paragraph she mentions “gun violence.” As a U.S. Senator, I’m sure Boxer is well aware that this “mass killing” also involved knives. Why doesn’t Ms. Boxer mention “knife violence?” If she singles out the gun, why does she completely omit the other murder weapon used? Obviously we know the answer. This is a perfect illustration of using a tragedy to push your political agenda.
    Boxer also mentions the need for improving the background check system. I’m 39 years-old, have purchased many guns at both gun shops and gun shows, and I have yet to be able to purchase any gun without receiving an adequate background check! So I’m going to go out on a limb, and say California is not likely any less strict than my home state of Texas. Unless of course Boxer’s referring to the “gang bangers” of South Central L.A., that are trading drugs for guns in the dark alleyways. Surely stricter background laws will make them comply (obvious sarcasm)!
    And finally Ms. Boxer’s promise, “I will never, never give up.” Well Ms. Boxer….. To that I say, neither will we!

http://buzzpo.com/barbara-boxer-will-never-never-give/
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

South West Florida (Behind friendly lines but still in Occupied Territory)

Senator Kevin “ghost gun” DeLeon
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)