Page 203 of 835 FirstFirst ... 103153193199200201202203204205206207213253303703 ... LastLast
Results 2,021 to 2,030 of 8348
Like Tree210Likes

Thread: BASIC LIST / SUGGESTED ITEMS FOR LONG TERM SURVIVAL

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 8 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 8 guests)

South West Florida (Behind friendly lines but still in Occupied Territory)
    This second video is also about what is going on with "off the grid" properties in California....

After watching those videos, it is easy to understand why millions of people have been leaving the state.

Those running things do not want us to be independent. Rather, they want us completely and totally dependent on the "nanny state" from the cradle to the grave. They want us as "connected" to the system as possible so that they can watch us, monitor us and control us.

Sadly, most Americans do not even realize that the United States is slowly but surely being transformed into a giant prison control grid.

This is happening in thousands of different ways.

For example, eventually all of us will not be able to go anywhere without our faces being recognized and recorded.

Yes, just like the movie "Minority Report". In fact, facial recognition advertising billboards are already being used in Japan.

Facial recognition is even being used on the Internet. Facebook recently purchased a facial recognition startup company called Face.com. This startup company has technology that can positively identify you in any photo and can even guess your age.

The following is from an official statement on the Face.com website....
    Facebook has acquired Face.com! Our mission is and has always been to find new and exciting ways to make face recognition a fun, engaging part of people’s lives, and incorporate remarkable technology into everyday consumer products. If you’re anything like us, Facebook is a part of your life every single day. We keep up with our friends and family, share interesting (or mundane) experiences from our daily lives, and perhaps most importantly for us, we share a LOT of photos.
    The truth is that nothing any of us do on the Internet will ever be private again. That ship has already sailed.

We still have a lot of freedom to say what we want on the Internet, but that window is rapidly closing as well.

Internet censorship in the United States is growing at a very fast pace, and it is only a matter of time before entire websites start getting shut down for political reasons.

The following is from a recent CNN article about the explosive growth of Internet censorship....

In the last half of 2011, U.S. agencies asked Google to remove 6,192 individual pieces of content from its search results, blog posts or archives of online videos, according to the report. That's up 718% compared with the 757 such items that U.S. agencies asked Google to remove in the six months prior.
    If they don't like what we do on the Internet, they will just come in and wipe it out.

If they don't like what we do on our land, they will just come in and chop it down or forcibly remove it.

We do not live in the "land of the free" anymore.

"Amerika" is becoming a prison state.

And every single year the prison grid gets tighter and more oppressive in thousands of different ways.

If you are doing something "out of the box" on your own property right now, you might want to keep it very quiet.

If the wrong person finds out, an armed "nuisance abatement team" might just show up at your door one morning and hit you with several dozen "code violations".

I don't know what country we are living in, but it sure isn't America.

All Over America Government Control Freaks Are Forcing Preppers Back On To The Grid
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

31 Ways to Use Mason Jars in Your Kitchen

18th June 2012

By Stephanie Langford - keeperofthehome.org

I have a bit of a love affair with mason jars.

They are sturdy, they come in a wide variety of shapes and sizes, they can often be found inexpensively, and best of all? They are a completely non-toxic way to store things in my kitchen!

We all know by now that plastics usually include dangerous chemicals, particularly if they are heated at all, but even when they are used for any sort of food or liquid that could absorb the toxins that the plastics leach out. Some plastics are safer than others and it’s prudent to learn which ones are which.

This month, we’re actually looking at a variety of ways to “Spring Clean the Toxins” lurking in your home. What better place to start than in the kitchen, particularly with items that are touching the food you put straight into your body?When it comes to the kitchen, one of the best and simplest ways to avoid dangerous plastics and the toxins they contain is by switching to completely safe, clean options like glass! Enter the ever practical mason jar…

How to Start a Mason Jar Stockpile

First of all, never turn down an offer of mason jars. If you see them free at garage sales, if your aunt has extras she is getting rid of, if something you buy comes in a genuine re-usable mason jar. Any size, style, shape, even color– they’re all worth having.Personally, I like to get mine free (who wouldn’t?). It’s easier than you think. Some places to start looking:
    • Craigslist. Look in the Free section and search for jars, canning, etc. You’d be surprised what people give away.
    • Garage sales. I have picked up so many free or very cheap boxes of canning jars from garage sales. It’s one of the first things I look for when I stop at a sale.
    • Family or friends. A lot of people have jars that they just don’t know what to do with, especially our mother’s generation, or perhaps grandmothers that used to do canning but have since given it up.

If you can’t find them free, and I will be the first to admit that this is getting just slightly harder now that canning and preserving is coming back into vogue, here are some other cheap options:

• End-of-season clearance sales. Starting around the end of August and all through September, I keep my eyes open for the brand new boxes in the grocery or hardware stores to go on clearance. Once they do, I buy as many boxes as my budget and storage situation can handle.
    • Thrift stores (and garage sales). Sometimes you can find them in complete box sets, other times you have to buy them by the jar. Either way, it’s usually worthwhile.

Mason jars come in many sizes and shapes. The first distinction is in the mouth size (or the opening of the jar). The two most common sizes are Wide Mouth and Regular. There are some more random sizes out there, like Gem, but these are few and far between and difficult to find rings and lids for. I would stick to the first two to keep things simple.

The second distinction is in their size. They can be as small as 250ml (or I have even seen on very rare occasions jars that are half this size- so small!), and then you can commonly find jars that are 500 ml (or about 1 pint) or 1 L (same as quart). Then there are the 2 L (or 2 quart/ half gallon) jars. Among all these different sizes, the shapes vary slightly depending on the size of the jar’s mouth and the style of the jar.

In my experience, every variation on size, shape and style is useful in some way or another. Don’t restrict yourself. Collect as many different types of jars as you can, and I can pretty much guarantee you’ll find a use for them all.

Fermenting salsa, telling me when it’s ready to go in the fridge

Making Mason Jars Even More Useful

Did you know you can purchase these incredibly handy-dandy plastic screw-on lids for mason jars?

They come in both regular and wide mouth size and are very inexpensive.

What makes them even more perfect is that you can use a wipe off marker to label them, and simply wipe it off when you’re ready to use the jar for something new.

Labelling, and thus avoiding a fridge full of mysterious mason jars is a good idea (unless you want them to turn into mason jar science experiments… which could be a fun use, come to think of it).
    Another great find is sprouting lids intended to fit wide mouth mason jars. I have a set of 3 sprouting lids, each with a different size mesh (some for smaller seeds, some for larger ones). Love these!

I have purchased my lids through the natural foods co-op I shop at, Azure Standard. If you’ve seen these types of lids in other locations, please let us know where in the comments for the sake of other readers. Edit: You can get both the plastic lids and the sprouting lids at Amazon!

31 Ways to Use a Mason Jar in Your Kitchen

1. Leftovers. Perfect for soups or stews, grains like rice, chopped veggies, scrambled eggs… endless possibilities.

2. Smoothies.
    Make extra and store it in the fridge for later in the day, or use the jar to bring the smoothie when you’re on the go.

3. Drinking water for day. Need a way to visually measure how much water you are drinking throughout the day? Try using quart or 1/2 gallon mason jars to put your daily water out on the counter, then use it to refill glasses until it’s gone. You’ll know for sure whether you hit your water target or not.

4. Sprouting seeds or grains. With the sprouting lids I mentioned, this is a breeze for making fresh green sprouts. But even without fancy lids, I’ve been using jars for sprouting for years. Works for sprouting grains, too.

5. Soaking nuts or seeds. Soaking overnight reduces enzyme-inhibitors in nuts and seeds.

6. Store nut butter.
    After you soak your nuts, make homemade nut butter!

7. Sourdough starter.
    I like pint jars for creating new sourdough starter, then I’ll transfer it to a quart or 1/2 gallon jar for storing and maintaining the starter long term.

8. Making/storing kombucha. This healthful, fermented drink can also be flavored.

9. Homemade yogurt.
    I like making mine directly in jars, either in my oven or in my Excalibur dehydrator. Another option is to make yogurt in your crockpot, then transfer to jars once cool and set for easy fridge storage.

10. Mason jar meal.
    This creative idea would be great for a picnic!

11. Flower vase.
    Simple, quaint, beautiful.

12. Making milk kefir or water kefir or coconut milk kefir.

13. Storing homemade juice or iced teas in fridge.
    The large 1/2 gallon jars are particularly perfect for this, and even for brewing the tea, especially with the screw-on plastic lids.

14. Keeping herbs fresh in the fridge (green onions, cilantro, etc.).
    Fill a jar 3/4 full with water, place your bunch of fresh herbs in it, then store in the fridge for herbs that keep much longer than they would in your produce drawer.

15. Spice mixes.
    Making your own spice mixes is cheap and easy. The small jar (1/2 pint or smaller) make ideal spice jars.

16. Dry pantry staples.
    I like to buy in bulk, then store staples like sea salt, baking soda and baking powder in jars.

17. Dried vegetables from garden. Not only is it practical, but dehydrated summer produce looks beautiful in jars.

18. Canning.
    Whether you stick to a batch or two of jam each season, or you want to get serious about preserving the season’s bounty, this is the season to think about stocking up on jars if you plan to do some summer preserving.

19. Storing dry beans, pasta, rice, etc. in the pantry.
    There’s something particularly pleasing about a pantry full of mason jars.

20. Mixing salad dressings. I use 1/2 pint or pint jars with lids to mix up salad dressings, then store them in the door of my fridge to make salad eating simple. You could do this with homemade marinades or other types of sauces as well.

21. Homemade syrup.
    Our two favorite syrups (aside from genuine maple syrup, our number one choice) are honey butter syrup or a more typical syrup made with Sucanat (unrefined sugar) or coconut sugar. A perk of using glass is that you can soften extra honey butter syrup (since it will harden in the fridge) by letting it warm up in a pot of lightly boiling water for a couple minutes.

22. Mason jar salads.
    Love this brilliant idea!

23. Homemade cough syrup or other cold-kicking remedies.

24. Fermenting foods like salsa or pickles or sauerkraut.
    Leave them out on the counter while fermenting, then add a lid and store in the fridge, while you enjoy these digestion-boosting foods.

25. As a drinking glass.
    I’ve seen many people actually build up a collection of various mason jars, purely for the sake of using as drinking glasses. Great for everyday, or fun for a party or special event.

26. Dry baking mixes like bread, pancakes, etc.
    Making your own homemade baking mixes saves money and time. Store them in amounts that are just right for one morning of pancakes, or two loaves of bread, to simplify the baking process even more (no measuring!).

27. Culture your own creme fraiche (or sour cream).

28. Soup broth.
    Store your homemade bone broth for a few days in your fridge, or in your freezer (but make sure to leave a good amount of headroom so that your jars don’t crack).

29. Food gifts.
    Layered food mixes, like dry bean soup or cookies in a jar, look so lovely and homey in a mason jar. Add a pretty fabric or decorative paper label to the lid to make it extra special.

30. Decoratively. Aside from their practical uses, they’re also just plain old pretty. Try doing a search on Pinterest for Mason Jar. You won’t believe how many amazing ideas you find. Candles, lanterns, party decor… the possibilities are endless!

31. Edible beauty products.
    Did you know that you already have a kitchen full of beauty supplies? Try making some of these edible beauty products, or homemade scrubs like the ones in Simple Scrubs to Make and Give.

About the Author
    Stephanie Langford has a passion for sharing ideas and information for homemakers who want to make healthy changes in their homes, and carefully steward all that they’ve been given. She has written two books geared to helping families live more naturally and eat real, whole foods, without being overwhelmed and without going broke. She is the editor and author of Keeper of the Home. View all posts by Stephanie @ Keeper of the Home

31 Ways to Use Mason Jars in Your Kitchen | Wake Up World
    Last edited by AirborneSapper7; 06-19-2012 at 09:18 PM.

The Most Pesticide-Laden Produce, And Healthier Alternatives

June 20, 2012 by Sam Rolley

PHOTOS.COM
    Some commercial produce varieties are heavily laden with pesticide residues, while others are less often contaminated.

A new report from the Environmental Working Group shows which varieties of commercial produce are the most and the least contaminated by agricultural pesticides.

The EWG’s eighth edition of the Shopper’s Guide to Pesticides in Produce™ contains updated information on 45 popular fruits and vegetables and their total pesticide loads dividing produce into two groups, the Dirty Dozen Plus™ and the Clean Fifteen™.

“The explosive growth in market share for organic produce in recent years testifies to a simple fact that pesticide companies and the farmers who use their products just can’t seem to grasp: people don’t like to eat food contaminated by pesticides,” said EWG president Ken Cook. “Our shopper’s guide to pesticides in produce gives consumers easy, affordable ways to eat a diet rich in fruits and vegetables while avoiding most of the bug killers, fungicides and other chemicals in produce and other foods.”

Researchers analyzed annual pesticide residue tests conducted by the U.S. Department of Agriculture and the Food and Drug Administration between 2000 and 2010. The samples were first washed or peeled prior to being tested so that rankings would reflect the amounts of the crop chemicals likely present on the food when is it eaten.

Here are some of their findings:

• About 98 percent of conventional apples have detectable levels of pesticides.
    • Domestic blueberries tested positive for 42 different pesticide residues.
    • Seventy-eight different pesticides were found on lettuce samples.
    • Every single nectarine USDA tested had measurable pesticide residues.
    • As a category, grapes have more types of pesticides than any other fruit, with 64 different chemicals.
    • Thirteen different pesticides were measured on a single sample each of celery and strawberries.

The researchers also found that produce like kale and collard greens were commonly contaminated with highly toxic organophosphate insecticides that are toxic to the nervous system and have been largely removed from agriculture over the past decade. They are not banned, however, and still show up on some food crops.

“Organophosphate pesticides are of special concern since they are associated with neurodevelopmental effects in children,” said EWG toxicologist Johanna Congleton. “Infants in particular should avoid exposure to these pesticides since they are more susceptible to the effects of chemical insult than adults.”
    For the first time, the researchers also took a look at commercially produced baby food and found that 92 percent of the pear samples tested positive for at least one pesticide residue, with 26 percent of samples containing five or more pesticides and 15 different pesticides on all samples.

The researchers recommend that parents opt for organic baby food varieties or prepare their own baby food using organic produce or varieties known to have the lowest pesticide levels.

Here’s a look at which fruits and vegetables make each list:

The Dirty Dozen Plus™
    Only buy these organic.
    The Clean Fifteen™
    Commercially lowest in pesticide.
    Apples
    Celery
    Sweet bell peppers
    Peaches
    Strawberries
    Nectarines- imported
    Grapes
    Spinach
    Lettuce
    Cucumbers
    Blueberries- domestic
    Potatoes
    + Green beans
    + Kale
    **In order from highest to lowest pesticide content except for green beans and kale.
    Onions
    Sweet Corn
    (buy organic if concerned about GMOs)
    Pineapples
    Avocado
    Cabbage
    Sweet peas
    Asparagus
    Mangoes
    Eggplant
    Kiwi
    Cantaloupe- domestic
    Sweet potatoes
    Grapefruit
    Watermelon
    Mushrooms
    **In order from lowest
    to highest pesticide content.

Among The Clean Fifteen™, 90 percent of cabbage, asparagus, sweet peas, eggplant and sweet potato samples had one or no pesticides detected.

Overall, no single vegetable sample had more than five different chemicals, and no single fruit sample had more than five types of pesticides detected.

The researchers also took a look at drinking water, taking 284 samples from 12 community drinking water sources. They discovered a toxic herbicide called atrazine or its metabolites in every single sample and the herbicides 2,4-D and metolachlor in more than 70 percent of the samples. Six varieties of pesticides were also found in at least half of the samples.

The Most Pesticide-Laden Produce, And Healthier Alternatives : Personal Liberty Alerts

The 10 Best Vehicles To Survive The Zombie Apocalypse

By Mike Newman

We’d advise you to start saving for one of these rides now, but let’s be honest, by the time you could afford most on the list it would be too late (what with the zombie apocalypse here and all). If you find yourself searching for the ideal vehicle to keep your ass alive, however, these would be your 10 best options:

Sportsmobile 4WD Vehicle

While traversing a grim and rocky landscape, you’re going to need some essentials. The Sportsmobile 4WD Vehicle allows you to load up on Coke and Slim Jims for your delicious survival while you find paths to get to whatever city is left. It’s the most badass van that doesn’t have B.A. Baracus chilling in the back. (Link)

Local Motors Rally Fighter

This ride is built for the deserts of the Southwest United States, which is exactly how we picture the whole world looking in the not too distant future. With a Corvette engine, a Ford truck rear and an F150 steering wheel, the Local Motors Rally Fighter is like the work of a mad auto scientist. Just tell your friends they’ll need their own ride. Who are we kidding, your friends will be dead. (Link)

Aston Martin DB9

Let’s get real for a sec, chances are the zombies are going to win. If you’re going out, you might as well go out in style. Even pick up some hot zombie ass along the way. (Link)

Conquest Knight XV

For luxury and ruggedness, look no further than the Knight XV. Just don’t let your hatchet nick up the leather. (Link)

WaterCar Python

Can zombies swim? This question has spurred more web fights than the usage of there, their and they’re. We’ll play it safe with the amphibious Python. (Link)

Triumph Rocket III Roadster

This is what a doomsday bike looks like. If tight passages are going to pose issues, the Rocket III is what we want. From takeoff to braking, everything is top of the line. Carrying a lot of supplies will be an issue, but we’ll just swallow a bunch of June bugs while we ride. (Link)

Mercedes-Benz Unimog

As Mercedes-Benz says, the Unimog offers “absolute off-road supremacy.” Since it’s designed to perform in disaster emergencies and the harshest conditions, we’d have to imagine the Unimog is as dependable as it is fun to say. (Link)

Gnarboard Trail Rider

Just because it’s the end of the world doesn’t mean you can’t have some fun, right? Sure you’ll probably be pegging it as long as possible and wishing you had a car, but a Gnarboard is still the only skateboard we’d trust when streets are less than ideal and our legs are weak from a lack of nutrients. (Link)

Bugatti Veyron Super Sport

With a top speed of over 250 mph and a 0-60 time under three seconds, the Bugatti Veyron Super Sport is damn fast. If you need to get out of a hoard in a hurry, it’s your best bet. Where you’ll find the gas to keep refilling it, however, is up to you. (Link)

Mercedes-Benz G-Wagon LAPV 6.X

Without the 5-0 ready to issue you a hefty ticket and make you recite the alphabet while standing on one foot in your underwear (assumed), staying on the road would be pointless. With this Benz and its 18″ of ground clearance, you’ll make your own roadways. Plus, the surprising agility will allow you to keep your windshield clear of Walker guts. (Link)
    Last edited by AirborneSapper7; 06-21-2012 at 12:58 AM.

tracking the usurper-in-chief and on his trail
    The 10 Best Vehicles To Survive The Zombie Apocalypse
    For those looking for an excuse to be lazy and not prepare, with this article, it's now
    safe to say that this long term survival thread has lost touch with harsh reality.

The Bugatti Veyron? As a survival vehicle? It can only go as fast as it can fly on a well-maintained smooth surface.
    And good luck finding parts and an experienced Veyron mechanic in Newghanistan. Why not an ultralight instead?

But the Mercedes-Benz Unimog does look like the vehicle of choice for the long haul in Afghanistan or NW Pakistan.
    Last edited by MinutemanCDC_SC; 06-21-2012 at 07:00 AM.
    One man's terrorist is another man's undocumented worker.

Unless we enforce laws against illegal aliens today,
    tomorrow WE may wake up as illegals.

The last word: illegal aliens are ILLEGAL!

Gov Criminalizes Self Reliance: Woman’s Survival Garden Seized and Destroyed by Authorities

Rob Richards
    June 19th, 2012
    Off Grid Survival
    Comments (292)
    Read by 16,776 people

SHTF Plan Editor’s Note: As Rob Richards of Off Grid Survival points out in the report below, the government is rapidly moving towards dismantling the very activities that made this country great. From classifying preparedness minded individuals as potential domestic terrorists for storing food and emergency supplies to attacking local community farmers who share or barter their produce, Federal and local authorities are clamping down on individual freedom. Becoming self reliant and depending on yourself, neighbors or local communities for survival is rapidly becoming a criminal activity akin to armed robbery or murder – with SWAT teams often raiding suspects in full militarized police gear. The government, with the help of brainless myrmidons on local city councils and modern day storm troopers with policing authority, is making every effort to ensure that they, and only they, become the sole provider of food, water, energy and essential services. Soon, everything will require licensure or approval from a self appointed authority.

A woman from Tulsa, Oklahoma is suing the city’s code enforcement teams after they illegally cut down her entire survival garden. Denise Morrison, who started the garden after becoming unemployed, had over 100 medicinal and edible plants in her front and back yard.

She told local Tulsa reporters that she started her garden, after becoming unemployed, as a way to feed herself and treat a variety of medical issues. Instead of relying on government handouts, this woman took matters into her own hands and decided to become self sufficient. She filled her yard with things like, fruit trees, berries, nut trees, and a wide variety of edible and medicinal herbs. She used these herbs to treat her diabetes, high-blood pressure and arthritis.

Is the Self-Reliant Lifestyle Now a Crime in America?

All her hard work ended when the local code enforcement team showed up to her house and forcibly removed her entire survival garden.

Morrison says that she tried to explain how everything in her yard followed the local code enforcement rules. You see, she had problems with these people in the past and this time she was determined to do things by the book.

She obtained the local ordinances and followed every rule to the tee. She made sure that everything in her garden had a purpose, and that her garden looked its best at all times. Local ordinances stated that no plant could be over 12-inches tall unless they were being used for human consumption.

Morrison made sure every plant in her garden could be eaten, but that didn’t matter to the city. They could care less about what the law actually said, they were determined to take out her garden. “Every word out of their mouth was, ‘we don’t care,’” Morrison said.

Over 100 plant varieties were removed by the code enforcement team leaving her with no way to feed or medicate herself. They took almost everything, including a number of her fruit and nut trees. She told local reporters in Tulsa, “I came back three days later, sat in my driveway, cried and left.”

Government Crack Down on Liberty

While this case is extremely sad, it’s also becoming more and more common throughout the country. From “nuisance abatement teams” that have beenforcing Off-Griders in California to hook back into the grid, to the heartbreaking story of Andrew Wordes who took his life after code enforcement teams seized his home, this country is making it harder and harder for self-reliant people to live on their own land.

While some dismiss these cases as localized issues, I believe they’re part of a larger movement to control anyone who dares to live a self-reliant lifestyle.

I think evidence of this can be seen in the federal governments attempts toregulate small farms out of existence, their use of the EPA to seize private land, the formation of theDepartment of Homeland Security’s Green Police Force, their attempts to seize control of the Great Lakes, oceans, and waterways, and their use of organizations like The National League of Cities to take control of local governments.

Gov Criminalizes Self Reliance: Woman
    Last edited by AirborneSapper7; 06-21-2012 at 07:34 PM.

The Beast: Tracking You and Your Family Just Got a Whole Lot Easier

Mac Slavo
    June 21st, 2012
    SHTFplan.com
    Comments (84)
    Read by 2,468 people
    “When your life and all you love are on the line”
    -Verichip

It’s been hailed as the ultimate in personal identification and human tracking technology, and now it’s going mainstream. The VeriMed system, formerly known as the Verichip, is a passive RFID microchip measuring about the size of a grain of rice and is implantable under your skin, making it possible for health care providers and other parties to instantly access your medical history and other personally identifying information.

Via The Daily Sheeple and SGT Report:

The chip itself doesn’t store a whole lot of information other than a personal identification number, much like a social security number. When scanned it connects directly to the Healthlink global network via the internet allowing doctors immediate retrieval of everything they need to know about you.

The systems are not only limited to human medical data storage, however, and have been used for years as location tracking for cattle and pets by Verichip’s former parent company Applied Digital Solutions.

Recently the UK prison system proposed that these machine-readable chips be implanted into prisoners to keep tabs on their whereabouts and help prevent escape:
    Because of concerns about the security of existing tagging systems and prison overcrowding, the British Ministry of Justice is investigating the use of satellite and radio-wave technology to monitor criminals.

But, instead of being contained in bracelets worn around the ankle, the tiny chips would be surgically inserted under the skin of offenders in the community, to help enforce home curfews.

“All options are on the table, and this is one we would like to pursue.”

Source: NZ Herald
    While reportedly plagued with security problems and health concerns, RFID chips are being rapidly implemented into society, often with the argument that that they will protect the safety of our loved ones, namely our children:
    While interviewing Scott Silverman (Applied Digital CEO), Sean Hannity said on October 24, 2008: “[Parents are saying:] we can’t even allow our kids to play in the front yard. Is there anything – technologically speaking – that [parents] can do that can help the situation, like a kidnapping. Is there, for example, a microchip…we can use for our kids?”

In the interview, Silverman describes a PLD, which is an acronym for “Personal Locating Device,” which is an RFID chip. This PLD is to be implanted into the body of the “child or someone you are interested in tracking.”

While Hannity initially presents the RFID’s use into the context of “protecting children from being kidnapped,” Silverman quickly admits the multi-function purpose of the RFID: “It is the first implantable microchip for humans that has multiple security, financial and healthcare applications.” Sean Hannity’s response: “I love this idea, Scott.”

Security, financial, and healthcare: These are the vast categories of use which would encompass all of human life and activity in America.

Source: Right Side News
    While VeriMed and its precursor the Verichip are reportedly designed for medical application, the system itself is already capable of wide ranging tracking implementation that includes personal location services. Coupled with the recent advances in federal surveillance technologies that include a massive newly built National Security Agency data center and tens of thousands of drones patrolling the skies of America, an implantable tracking chip would give the government unfettered access into the personal lives and daily goings on of every man, woman and child in the country.

As Mark Dice points out in the Resistance Manifesto, the ultimate goal of the chips is to replace ”drivers licenses and cash by using these devices so that every person on the planet will not be able to buy or sell anything without one.”

I’ll Never Stick One of Those In My Body!

Revelations refers to it as the mark of the beast.
    And he causeth all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and bond, to receive a MARK in their right hand, or in their foreheads: And that no man might buy or sell, save he that had the MARK, or the name of the beast, or the number of his name.

Revelation 13:16-18
    To suggest that Americans would willingly accept such a “mark” under their skins for the purposes of health care or financial security may sound ridiculous, but it is not out of the realm of possibility.

Consider the current state of affairs in America and the world and we can see how easily global governing entities may move to force such a technology on the vast majority of the population.

There are hundreds of millions of people worldwide, including half of all American households, on some form of government assistance, be it medical insurance, welfare, food stamps, disability or retirement stipend. With all of the fraud rampant in the system as it exists today and the lack of funds to maintain it, it would only take one major crisis for the government to step in and pass a law that forces anyone receiving government benefits of any kind to be implanted with an RFID chip in order to continue receiving those services they can no longer live without.

Can’t happen? Heck, these days the government doesn’t even need to pass a law. The President can either mandate such an action through Executive Order (as he and his predecessors have done so many times before), or a government alphabet agency can simply instigate a new rule requiring it, such as the USDA’s recent call for exactly what is mentioned above - RFID tracking for those receiving food stamps.

Some would bow out of the system on personal moral or religious grounds, but millions would be left with no other choice but to concede their liberty.

Do you need to put food on the table to feed your family or gain access to that life saving medicine for your wife or child? Then you and your family had better have the chip, otherwise there will be no help coming to you.

It’s that simple, really.

With more Americans than ever before dependent on government redistribution of wealth and services to get by, acceptance by most people of this technology is not such a far off proposition, especially with the threat of cutting off access to those services which people have come to depend for survival.

Those who refuse the chip, of course, would soon be labeled unpatriotic domestic terrorists, added to no fly lists (because if you’re not chipped, you’re probably hiding something and are obviously dangerous), and we’d soon see FBI/DHS bulletins distributed to doctors, retailers and government bureaucrats about how to identify potentially threatening activities of non-chippers.

If you see an unchipped, say something. It’s your duty.

The Beast: Tracking You and Your Family Just Got a Whole Lot Easier
    Last edited by AirborneSapper7; 06-21-2012 at 08:12 PM.