Like Tree1Likes

Thread: Biden Regime Comes Out in Favor of Drugging and Mutilating Children for Gender Transi

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Biden Regime Comes Out in Favor of Drugging and Mutilating Children for Gender Transi

Biden Regime Comes Out in Favor of Drugging and Mutilating Children for Gender Transitions

Shane Trejo | Apr 1, 2022

The Biden White House has come out in favor of drugging children and mutilating their body parts to prepare them for gender transitions.
    They made the comment on the so-called “Transgender Day of Visibility” in a document intended to “inform parents and guardians, educators, and other persons supporting children and adolescents with information on what is gender-affirming care and why it is important to transgender, nonbinary, and other gender expansive young people’s well-being.

The term “gender-affirming care” refers to removing a woman’s bosoms, cutting off a man’s testicles, creating a fake penis for a woman, and facial plastic surgery to feminize or masculinize a person. Additionally, the term encompasses the psychotic and Mengelean practice of giving puberty blocking drugs to children.
    “Gender-affirming care is a supportive form of healthcare,” the resource from the Office of the Assistant Secretary for Health states. “It consists of an array of services that may include medical, surgical, mental health, and non-medical services for transgender and nonbinary people.”

“For transgender and nonbinary children and adolescents, early gender- affirming care is crucial to overall health and well-being as it allows the child or adolescent to focus on social transitions and can increase their confidence while navigating the healthcare system,” the White House directive adds.
    Big League Politics has reported on adult transgender doctors coming out against so-called gender-affirming care for children:

“Transgender medical personnel are coming out against the barbaric practice of drugging children in order to ready them for gender transitions.
    Dr. Marci Bowers and clinical psychologist Erica Anderson were recently interviewed by Abigail Shrier, author of Irreversible Damage: The Transgender Craze Seducing Our Daughters. Bowers and Anderson are biological males who now identify as transgender females. They serve on the World Professional Association for Transgender Health (WPATH).

Bowers is speaking out against the practice of drugging children with puberty blockers in order to prepare them for their future gender transition.
    Bowers said: “When you enter a field like this where there’s not a lot of published data, not a lot of studies, the field is in its infancy, you see people sometimes selling protocols like puberty blockers in a dogmatic fashion, like, ‘This is just what we do.’”

“This is typical of medicine. We zig and then we zag, and I think maybe we zigged a little too far to the left in some cases,” Bowers continued.
    “I think there was naivete on the part of pediatric endocrinologists who were proponents of early (puberty) blockade thinking that just this magic can happen, that surgeons can do anything,” they added.

Additionally, Anderson said they are “not a fan” of puberty blockrs because there is not enough data with regards to the psychological effects that this drugging has on adolescent children.
    “I’m not a fan of blockade… I really am not,” Bowers said. “The idea all sounded good in the very beginning. Believe me, we’re doing some magnificent surgeries on these kids, and they’re so determined, and I’m so proud of so many of them and their parents. They’ve been great. But honestly, I can’t sit here and tell you that they have better — or even as good — results. They’re not as functional. I worry about their reproductive rights later. I worry about their sexual health later and ability to find intimacy.”

… More people are speaking out against the excesses of the LGBT agenda. Children are being targeted by this madness that will go down as enabling some of the most horrific medical crimes in history when it is all said and done.”

The Democrat Party is all in on LGBT child abuse. This satanic agenda is after the souls of the children and must be stopped by any means necessary.

Biden Regime Comes Out in Favor of Drugging and Mutilating Children for Gender Transitions - Big League Politics
    If you're gonna fight, fight like you're the third monkey on the ramp to Noah's Ark... and brother its starting to rain. Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

America is the Land of the Crack Head Plebes led by the Pedo King Simpleton
    If you're gonna fight, fight like you're the third monkey on the ramp to Noah's Ark... and brother its starting to rain. Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

This is child abuse and Biden should be locked up for this!
    ILLEGAL ALIENS HAVE "BROKEN" OUR IMMIGRATION SYSTEM

DO NOT REWARD THEM - DEPORT THEM ALL