Like Tree1Likes

Thread: Big Bro Deleting Vaccine Data to SWAY INFO TO SALE MORE VACCINES.(Congress Floor)

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Big Bro Deleting Vaccine Data to SWAY INFO TO SALE MORE VACCINES.(Congress Floor)

State Rep from Florida, Bill Posey(A DEMOCRAT SUPPORTER OF VACCINES) reveals that not only did CDC intentionally destroy documents relating to studies that certain vaccines cause Autism, he also reveals that a certain Whistleblower stashed copies of the documents that the CDC destroyed!

*Correction - I used "SALE" and WE SEE A BIG PUSH FOR MANDATORY VACCINES, so I should have used "FORCE US TO BUY", AND NOT ONLY FOR CHILDREN. Big Corp. Bro Loves US.

WND
    The feds' plan to force vaccines on adults

Exclusive: Lee Hieb, M.D., declares, 'Public health does not trump individual liberty'

Published: 03/10/2015 at 7:37 PM Lee Hieb, M.D. About | Email | Archive Dr. Lee Hieb is an orthopaedic surgeon specializing in spinal surgery. She is past president of the Association of American Physicians and Surgeons, a free market medical organization and author of the new book "Surviving the Medical Meltdown: Your Guide to Living Through the Disaster of Obamacare."

Subscribe to feed

• Text smaller
    • Text bigger

Its hard writing this in the dark, under the covers, curled up in a fetal position. I’m trying to deny reality, but my head is about to explode. Liberty has been slipping through our American fingers like sand for the last several decades. But in the last week it began flowing away like the Mississippi River.
    In the last several years we have seen nationalizing of all student loans – I even have to fill out a federal financial statement for a no-repay academic scholarship my son receives from a private college. We’ve seen banning of homemade lunches, banning of bake sales and outlawing of Thomas Edison’s light bulb. We are no longer free to sell homegrown produce without state intervention, and in my great agricultural state of Iowa raw milk is illegal. (And it’s a federal offense to bring it in from Nebraska!) We have businessmen in jail for importing the wrong subspecies of crustacean, and doctors in jail for choosing the wrong billing code from the 2-inch-thick book of options.
    But in the last several months – indeed in the last weeks – there has been a literal torrent of new assaults on our liberty: In November 2014, the G20 countries redefined your money in the bank as something other than money. Therefore, in a banking collapse, you are not really insured and will be last in line behind the big derivative bailouts. Then, Obama used his pen and phone technique to ban 5.56 ammunition. Of course, he just stuck his toe in the water to see what happened, and since he apparently got away with it, nothing prevents him from banning 45s or SUVs or tanning booths, or anything else he despises. But the one that has me totally exercised is the recent position paper by the Department of Health and Human Services, “National Adult Immunization Plan” published Feb 5, 2015.
    March 9, 2015, was the last day for public comment about a “Draft National Adult Immunization Plan” – a proposal by the orchestrators of Obamacare to forcibly vaccinate all adult Americans. It sounds very benign on the surface – they do not use the word force or coercion. They say in the prologue:
    The NAIP is a five-year national plan. As a national plan, it will require engagement from a wide range of stakeholders to achieve its full vision. The plan emphasizes collaboration and prioritization of efforts that will have the greatest impact. The NAIP also aims to leverage the unique opportunity presented by the implementation of the Affordable Care Act. The NAIP is intended to facilitate coordinated action by federal and nonfederal partners to protect public health and achieve optimal prevention of infectious diseases and their consequences through vaccination of adults.
    Is it just my sense of irony or is it a signal to fellow travelers that this is a “Five-year Plan”? Did they hire old Soviet central planners or come up with this all on their own? Anyway, the folks at HHS fully admit this is possible only through the implementation of the ACA, which we are learning is an unaffordable care act but one that allows data collection on every patient of every doctor who accepts federal funding. http://www.wnd.com/2015/03/the-feds-...nes-on-adults/
    Last edited by WalkerStephens; 08-02-2015 at 01:02 PM.

NO AMNESTY

Don't reward the criminal actions of millions of illegal aliens by giving them citizenship.

Sign in and post comments here.

Please support our fight against illegal immigration by joining ALIPAC's email alerts here https://eepurl.com/cktGTn