Like Tree2Likes

Thread: BOMBSHELL: Obama's DOJ Forced Deletion Of 500,000 Fugitives From Gun Background Check

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

BOMBSHELL: Obama's DOJ Forced Deletion Of 500,000 Fugitives From Gun Background Check

BOMBSHELL: Obama's DOJ Forced Deletion Of 500,000 Fugitives From Gun Background Check System

Pete Marovich-Pool/Getty Images ByRyan Saavedra@RealSaavedra

March 15, 2018

On Wednesday, acting FBI deputy director David Bowdich testified during a Senate Judiciary Committee hearing that former President Barack Obama's Department of Justice forced the FBI to delete over 500,000 fugitives, who had outstanding arrest warrants, from the National Instant Criminal Background Check System (NICS).

"It's my understanding that under federal law fugitives cannot legally purchase or possess guns," Senator Dianne Feinstein (D-CA) began. "We've heard from local law enforcement that the Justice Department has issued a memo that forced the FBI NICS background check database to drop more than 500,000 names of fugitives with outstanding arrest warrants because it was uncertain whether those fugitives had fled across state lines."

"Mr. Bowdich, can you describe why this determination was made by the Justice Department?" Feinstein asked.

“That was a decision that was made under the previous administration,” Bowdich replied. “It was the Department of Justice’s Office of Legal Counsel that reviewed the law and believed that it needed to be interpreted so that if someone was a fugitive in a state, there had to be indications that they had crossed state lines.”

https://www.dailywire.com/news/28317/bombshell-obamas-doj-forced-deletion-500000-ryan-saavedra?utm_medium=email&utm_content=031618-news&utm_campaign=position1

http://dailycaller.com/2018/03/15/do...heck-database/
    Last edited by artist; 03-16-2018 at 05:25 PM.

Would that be illegal aliens they're worried about? Since when has an American "fugitive" who failed to show up for a hearing not been considered a "fugitive" UNLESS someone knew they had fled across a state line?! A "fugitive" can be hiding in their cousin's bedroom down the street for crying out loud.

These are drug running illegal aliens being protected by the US Department of Justice. Just my opinion but I'd bet my last dollar on it.
    A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

I wish somebody would unseal that FRAUD Barry Sotero's records and open them to the public!
    ILLEGAL ALIENS HAVE "BROKEN" OUR IMMIGRATION SYSTEM

DO NOT REWARD THEM - DEPORT THEM ALL