Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Boycott Hawaii!!

Saturday, April 4, 2009
    Andy Martin releases BoycottHawaii.com

Obama conference declares economic war on the State of Hawai’i

Hawai’i tourism, products and businesses are being “quarantinedâ€
    The difference between an immigrant and an illegal alien is the equivalent of the difference between a burglar and a houseguest. Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Punish the people for a political agenda? People who had no say, no vote and nothing to do with with what the politicians are doing?

I don't think I really have much to do with Hawaii as it is, since the only thing I get from there is Pineapple....or the TV show Lost, and sorry, I like Lost.

More and more, without knowing, they are turning us on each other. That can't be allowed to happen. The Hawaiian people have NOTHING to do with the fact that our GOVERNMENT isn't doing it's job. Stay foceused people.....don't bite off your nose to spite your face.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

ELE

Send Obama and his comrades a clear message.

This is all the more reason that Obama needs to be impeached now.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Too bad they can't access the information given when he applied to write his LSAT and law school. You have to disclose where you were born and citizenship. I had to do that. Unfortunately that is sealed.

Alot of his pertenant info is sealed.

Quote Originally Posted by swatchick
    Too bad they can't access the information given when he applied to write his LSAT and law school. You have to disclose where you were born and citizenship. I had to do that. Unfortunately that is sealed.
    Like crazybird said. That may be the reason why his school records are sealed.
    "