Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

working4change

Boycott Simon Properties

June 26, 2009
    *****Melvin Simon censors tea party; We can boycott Melvin’s malls

From WorldNetDaily…

[Julianne Thompson, Atlanta Tea Party co-organizer said] "The old Macy's building is on private property, and not owned by Simon Malls, however the mall manager asked the property owner and [me] to come in the office on Thursday of this week, and told us Simon does not want political events on its property. They were also concerned about the fact we were using the term 'protest.' Although the event was on private property, the mall was able to assert authority on the matter due to reciprocal property easement agreements."

Event co-chair Debbie Dooley stated, "Our Atlanta Tea Party team tried for the next day and a half to find an alternative location large enough for the event, and with the proper layout for our vendors, children's activities, and fireworks show, but we could not find anything suitable that would have been available on July 4th."…

But he also connected the dots for those who really wonder:

1. Gwinnett Place Mall shut down the Atlanta Tea Party.
    2. Simon Property Group owns Gwinnett Place Mall.
    3. Melvin Simon (a Forbes 400 billionaire) is co-chairman of Simon Property Group, Inc.
    4. Melvin Simon has provided large political contributions to Barack Obama, Hillary Clinton, Al Franken, John Edwards, the DNC and many other Democrats and Democrat organizations.
    5. Melvin Simon was a major contributor to Barack Obama's inaugural committee and has given at least $1 million to the William J. Clinton foundation.
    6. Melvin's wife, Bren, personally donated almost $100,000 to various political candidates, was a fundraiser for Hillary Clinton's presidential bid and contributed to President Obama's inaugural committee.

According to Bob Owens at Pajamas Media, the evidence of the motive also was clear.

"The apparent plot was uncovered when blogger and radio talk show host Andrea Shea King noticed an unusual amount of traffic coming to her site earlier this month," he wrote.

“On June 16, Andrea Shea King e-mailed me, questioning a heavy burst of Sitemeter traffic coming from Simon.com….â€

ELE

The Boycott is on...........

Thank you for the list, I will boycott them and pass the information along.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

working4change
    You're welcome. We need to spread the word.

Call them. I did. Spoke to a Mr. Les Morris in Public Relations. When calling, wait for the call to go through all of the options, then you will be transferred to an operator, and then ask for the Public Relations. She went ahead and put me through when I told her that I was disappointed to read that Simon Properties shut down the Atlanta Tea Party. I told the gentleman that I was disappointed to read that Simon Properties were Obama supporters and that they shut down Free Speech.

Simon Properties Group (317-636-1600)

Ephesians 4:32
    Matthew 19:26
    But Jesus beheld them, and said unto them, With men this is impossible; but with God all things are possible.

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

North East Mall Hurst, TX 100%
    That mall is about 4 miles from me, and I can say I haven't been there in about 3 years.

When I was 5, I fell into their water fountain. My mom was so embarrassed as she hat to trot a soaking wet child through JC Penney with my shoes squishing with every step. Poor mom.
    We see so many tribes overrun and undermined

While their invaders dream of lands they've left behind

Better people...better food...and better beer...

Why move around the world when Eden was so near?
    -Neil Peart from the song Territories&