BREAKING EXCLUSIVE: The Steal Was MASSIVE! – Expert Reveals How Hundreds of Thousands of Trump Votes Were Shifted to Biden on Election Night!

By Joe Hoft
Published November 19, 2020 at 1:48pm
36 Comments

Share on FacebookTweet

Another brilliant mind on the Internet revealed how votes were shifted from President Trump to Biden in the 2020 election. This Internet sleuth shared his results on Twitter.

This is what the Trump team just announced today at their press conference!

An expert on twitter with the name @redpillx2 shared his results on Twitter on how the
2020 election was fixed for Joe Biden.

We agree with his overall thesis – this is 2020 – the
major election fraud occurred in the data maintained and massaged within the voting system.

TRENDING: "TRUTH." - Attorney Lin Wood Retweets Gateway Pundit's "Drop and Roll" Video on How the 2020 Election Was Stolen from Trump (VIDEO)

Looking at dead people voting is good, but the gorilla sleeps in the data, the machines and the software:

sεαη
@redpillx2

People chasing ballots, IMHO, are barking up the wrong tree; this is 2020 not 1980. Messing with paper leaves witnesses and evidence, but messing with computer tabulations can be systemically done and without a trail.

7:16 AM · Nov 19, 2020
See sεαη’s other Tweets

This analysis shows votes coming from Trump or through the Third Party Candidates and eventually landing in Biden’s bucket:

sεαη
@redpillx2
·
Nov 18, 2020

*** THIS IS MY OFFICIAL WHERE DID THESE VOTES GO THREAD ***Most of the time the cheating in the election wasn't as simple as the votes going to one particular candidate. What they did was take votes from Trump and send them to third party or take both from 3rd and give to Biden

sεαη
@redpillx2

Just for clarification:These aren't VOTE TOTALS these are votes that moved... The totals are in the files most of them are in the millions. So, basically what you are seeing is a 'difference' of votes not who 'won'. Why are the votes moving like this? You tell me!

9:47 AM · Nov 19, 2020
24 people are Tweeting about this

The data can be seen in the JSON files from the data from the New York Times available all over the web now. This is the same data we used in our observations of votes stolen, votes dropped and results showing patterns which were statistically impossible:

sεαη
@redpillx2

Replying to @redpillx2The data is here in json format: https://ufile.io/ilbctvpiOthers probably make this prettier, but not me. I'm just able to massage tiny scripts to spit things back to me. This is here for transparency purposes. This is NYT's Edison data - I do not own it. It's on the web already.

Upload files for free - nyt-election-data.zip - Uploadfiles.io

Download nyt-election-data.zip for free from Uploadfiles.io instantly, no signup required and no popup ads

ufile.io

6:52 AM · Nov 19, 2020
256 people are Tweeting about this

The fraud occurred in every state:

sεαη
@redpillx2

It's every state. Literally every single one. Just to clarify.

Patriot Dave ™
@goldorcrypto

Replying to @realDonaldTrump @HarmonyTranquil and @justin_hart
This is nothing ... Wait till you see what this #maga hero found too. This is multi state fraud

https://twitter.com/redpillx2/status...roject_Veritas

6:41 AM · Nov 19, 2020
See sεαη’s other Tweets

And as we all know, they needed to cheat so bad they had to unplug everything and re-calibrate because President Trump was crushing it! (We have provided evidence of this in what we call the “Drop and Roll”:

sεαη
@redpillx2

They didn't just cheat this election. They needed to cheat it so hard they needed to unplug it at 2am (EST) to catch up.

6:32 AM · Nov 19, 2020
26 people are Tweeting about this

Here’s how it happened. Wisconsin is in this example:

sεαη
@redpillx2

@realDonaldTrump - This is how the cheat happens. This is data from NYT election feed run through a little script that tracks how the votes have moved. This is Wisconsin... They pile it all up on the third party candidate then bounce it to Biden. Every time...

8:28 PM · Nov 18, 2020
73 people are Tweeting about this

In Pennsylvania, another example. This method would be hidden because Big Media didn’t report on Third Party results. In PA 200,000 votes show moving to Biden:

sεαη
@redpillx2

Replying to @redpillx2Here is the same pattern in PA. Votes are moved from Trump and Biden to Third party, and then laundered to Biden through the 3rd party. No doubt they're doing this because most MSM don't even show the 3rd party total.

8:43 PM · Nov 18, 2020
713 people are Tweeting about this

They really wanted Texas. Maybe this is why they waited so long to call it – to get all their transfers in place? Regardless, over 170,000 votes identified moving to Biden:

sεαη
@redpillx2

Replying to @redpillx2They really wanted Biden to win Texas. Here they moved 175k votes from the Third party laundry machine to him. Probably the highest amount of cheating I've seen in the election night reporting.

9:06 PM · Nov 18, 2020
63 people are Tweeting about this

In Florida there is evidence they moved 156,000 votes to Biden but he still got crushed:

sεαη
@redpillx2

Nov 18, 2020

*** THIS IS MY OFFICIAL WHERE DID THESE VOTES GO THREAD ***Most of the time the cheating in the election wasn't as simple as the votes going to one particular candidate. What they did was take votes from Trump and send them to third party or take both from 3rd and give to Biden

sεαη
@redpillx2

Second highest vote move here in FL. (156k) I guess they really wanted Sleepy Joe to win here too. Apparently, the cheating wasn't enough.

5:48 AM · Nov 19, 2020
65 people are Tweeting about this

Here is New Jersey showing 79,000 votes shifted to Biden:

sεαη
@redpillx2

Replying to @redpillx2

sεαη
@redpillx2

Replying to @redpillx2

NJ: Moved 79k votes directly from Trump to Biden.

7:05 AM · Nov 19, 2020
35 people are Tweeting about this

Here is some activity in Washington:

sεαη
@redpillx2

Replying to @redpillx2Per request: WASame pattern, magically all the 3rd party votes go to Biden. (practically anyway!)

9:45 AM · Nov 19, 2020
34 people are Tweeting about this

Perhaps Democrats pushing to shut down Thanksgiving is partially so people don’t get together and share what we are finding?

sεαη
@redpillx2

Just a hint... but.....The reason they don't want to do Thanksgiving or Xmas has nothing to do with the infinitesimally small chance you'll get COVID. It's one of the few times you can talk about facts with your friends and families for hours without them moderating.

5:39 AM · Nov 19, 2020
See the latest COVID-19 information on Twitter

We have obtained the script and and are in the process of validating. So far we have no reason to suggest it is not working.

This was the largest scandal in US history.

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/202...lection-night/