Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Bush Says GOP Doesn't Fear Future

Thursday, March 16, 2006 9:44 p.m. EST

President Bush delivered a partisan pep talk Thursday night to Republicans who may be jittery about midterm elections while his approval rating is at an all-time low.

"We don't fear the future," Bush told donors who contributed $8 million Thursday night to support Republican House candidates. "We welcome it."

Bush repeated a version of the no-fear refrain three times during a 24-minute speech to the National Republican Congressional Committee's fundraising dinner. He thanked Republican lawmakers for supporting the wars in Iraq and Afghanistan and said it's important that they stay in control of Congress to pass greater tax cuts, cut the deficit and make it harder for patients to file lawsuits against their doctors.

"I can stand up here and tell you that we have delivered results for the American people, and we've got an agenda to continue to do so," Bush said.
    It's like hell vomited and the Bush administration appeared.

"We don't fear the future," Bush told donors who contributed $8 million Thursday night to support Republican House candidates.
    Maybe not, but I sure fear you.
    It's like hell vomited and the Bush administration appeared.

Excuse me, Jorge. You don't expect US to really believe anything you say anymore. Do you
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Re: Bush Says GOP Doesn't Fear Future

"I can stand up here and tell you that we have delivered results for the American people, and we've got an agenda to continue to do so," Bush said.

Uuuh, did I miss something? Did some results for the American People come in while I was watching the Duke Game? Please let me know where they are so I can tell my fellow citizens and friends to go pick up their share. Did any of you get any results? Are you all still looking for your results too?

A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

He thanked Republican lawmakers for supporting the wars in Iraq and Afghanistan and said it's important that they stay in control of Congress to pass greater tax cuts, cut the deficit and make it harder for patients to file lawsuits against their doctors
    Really, he thinks tort reform is one of the most important issues facing our nation? Now I know he's on something.
    <div>"True patriotism hates injustice in its own land more than anywhere else."
    - Clarence Darrow</div>

He thanked Republican lawmakers for supporting the wars in Iraq and Afghanistan and said it's important that they stay in control of Congress to pass greater tax cuts, cut the deficit and make it harder for patients to file lawsuits against their doctors.
    Yeah greater tax cuts for two percent of the richest Americans. Cut the deficit? Did I miss something? Didn't congress just increase the limit on debt spending to 9 trillion? You wouldn't know how to cut spending if your life depended on it. Of course you want to make it harder for patients to file lawsuits against their doctors. That way the drug and health companies can rake in an even bigger profit.

What results? More open borders, bigger deficits, more loss of jobs, more loss of troops, more entitlements, more illegals, less education, more gangs, more crime, more drugs. Is that the results you are talking about Jorge? You've got an agenda alright, but it's not the American peoples will that's being pushed.

"We don't fear the future," Bush told donors who contributed $8 million Thursday night to support Republican House candidates. "We welcome it."
    What me worry? You got the worst approval rating ever and your not worried? We'll see how worried you are when your Republicrats get the boot in 06 and you get your well deserved impeachment afterwards.
    Please support our fight against illegal immigration by joining ALIPAC's email alerts here https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Jorge Quote:
    Maybe they don't, but you better fear the future because at the rate you're going, you may end up in prison before it's all said and done.

We've had it Jorge. Get it ?
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Re: Bush Says GOP Doesn't Fear Future

Quote Originally Posted by CountFloyd
    Thursday, March 16, 2006 9:44 p.m. EST

You should fear the future, because I dont see many of you in it.
    What results were delivered? Agenda? You mean you are going to continue shoveling horse manure at the American people.
    RIP Butterbean! We miss you and hope you are well in heaven.-- Your ALIPAC friends

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn