Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Buy Gas Masks, Antonio (Villaraigosa)!!!

I think I'm developing respiratory problems after reading Mittelstaedt's column! Yuck! This is even scarier than the illegals!!! Time to move....

Buy Gas Masks, Antonio
    The mayor prefers the governor’s mansion over saving your lungs
    By Alan Mittelstaedt

Last week was a horrible one for Los Angeles and anyone who plans to live here past 2010, when Mayor Antonio Villaraigosa dreams of commuting to his new job in Sacramento. Go ahead and pull out your Scorecard for Death and Stupidity and mark minus 10 points for clean air and a negative five for education.

For some reason, Angelenos are too fatalistic or blissfully out of the loop to revolt in the streets when the mayor blesses more heart-stopping port pollution – hooray, he forced the polluters to buy filters for public schools and double-pane windows for residents stuck in the Combat Zone of Capitalism, but why not make them pay for gas masks, too, so the kids can play at recess? – or incites more L.A. Unified political hijinks like his newest, sending his education czar into the quagmire known as L.A. Unified, to fill the No. 2 slot! Did he buy him a bulletproof vest?

You call this good government or cause for a recall? One enviro we greatly respect, the Coalition for Clean Air’s Martin Schlageter, says the deal allowing the TraPac shipping terminal to expand is actually a good one: “We’re never going to get back to the perfect starting point. But we have an opportunity to redress some wrongs, and we’re going to seize that.â€

I heard on John & Ken that wealthy developer Rick Caruso may run for mayor against Villaraigosa. Although it would be great if Walter Moore won, anyone would be better than the cataclysmic do-nothing failure that is Villaraigosa.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by Populist
    I heard on John & Ken that wealthy developer Rick Caruso may run for mayor against Villaraigosa. Although it would be great if Walter Moore won, anyone would be better than the cataclysmic do-nothing failure that is Villaraigosa.
    All very true . But as Ca goes so goes the nation they say . Just watch that jackazz Villaraigosa run for governor and win it . I can think of 2 major city that would follow suit asap . This lover of SO 40 and huge war gangs should have been booted already . Longer he's in office the better it looks for the "Ivadsion".
    Nam vet 1967/1970 Skull & Bones can KMA .Bless our Brothers that gave their all ..It also gives me the right to Vote for Chuck Baldwin 2008 POTUS . NOW or never*