Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Re: CA: Pot city in north screwing up town & quality of

Quote Originally Posted by Judy
    Quote Originally Posted by WorriedAmerican
    From your statement, I'm guessing you never tried it.

I've never tried it, or used it, but many people close to me have through college and even into their careers. Their minds were not altered, their scholastic achievement was not impaired, their work performance untouched, they're functionality unaffected. Some quit after awhile, some use only occasionally, others use regularly. There's nothing wrong with it for adults.
    That would be me you're describing! There is a difference between use and abuse. Hey, you can abuse coffee too!
    Obama was a stoner and snorted Coke. He still smokes cgarettes and must be up to 3 packs a day with all what's going on!

[quote:3kbdpmso]He was facing 10 years in prison for this. What kind of people are we that we want to take someone's freedom away from them for a over a decade, ruin their lives, leave their family without them and their income, because they enjoy some drugs, help their friends get some and pick up a little extra money in the process?
    A's all thru college classes. I was a daily smoker and was buzzed in all of my classes. I have ADHD and it calmed me down enough to sit there, listen and think. If you study high you should test high I found.

I totally support legalization/regulation/taxation of the illegal drug trade on the basis that it's all grown and produced here, it's grown, processed, manufactured, distributed and sold by US Citizens only

Have you got something against Chinese pot!!! No Mexican either, just American. LOL

If people want to just start out with decriminalizing marijuana, that's fine with me, but for the record, I support an entire decriminalization of the entire drug industry and replacing the War on Drugs with a legitimate industry operating legally and safely in our country. The current system is a travesty and a perfect example of good intentions run amok.
    I do too. I saw that 10 hour series on PBS about legalizing drugs. It made sense to me and I was not for it in the beginning. We are WASTING so much money on a war that is unwinnable.

I truly believe that when we legalize/regulate/tax the illegal drug trade coupled with good education programs and free rehab on demand without stigma all paid for by the drug users themselves through the FairTaxes they pay on the transactions,
    [/quote:3kbdpmso]

Good idea.
    If Palestine puts down their guns, there will be peace.
    If Israel puts down their guns there will be no more Israel.
    Dick Morris

Thank you, WorriedAmerican.
    A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234