Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

South West Florida (Behind friendly lines but still in Occupied Territory)

California’s Newly Poor Push Social Services to Brink (Upd

California’s Newly Poor Push Social Services to Brink (Update1)

By Vivien Lou Chen

Feb. 26 (Bloomberg) -- In California’s Contra Costa County, 40,000 families are applying for just 350 affordable-housing vouchers. Church-operated pantries are running out of food. Crisis calls have more than doubled in the city of Antioch, where the Family Stress Center occupies the site of a former bank.

The worst financial crisis in seven decades is forcing thousands of previously middle-income workers to seek social services, overwhelming local agencies, clinics and nonprofits. Each month 16,000 people, including many who were making $60,000 to $100,000 annually just a few years ago, fill four county offices requesting financial, medical or food assistance.

“Unless we do things differently, not only will we continue to be on life support, but the power to the machine is going to die,â€
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I wonder how many of these people are legal?

I also how many of these people know OBAMA'S ILLEGAL aunt was getting public housing?

Quote Originally Posted by Paidmytaxes
    I wonder how many of these people are legal?

I also how many of these people know OBAMA'S ILLEGAL aunt was getting public housing?
    Is she still? I've not heard one thing about his aunt after his swearing in.

Moving to other topic's there are no illegal aliens here
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)