Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

South West Florida (Behind friendly lines but still in Occupied Territory)

California Unemployment Rate Hits to 10.5 Percent

Friday, March 20, 2009 11:35 AM

SAN FRANCISCO -- California's unemployment rate increased to 10.5 percent in February from 10.1 percent in January as the most populous U.S. state's economy worsened, a state report said Friday.

California's February jobless rate far exceeded both the state's 6.2 percent rate a year earlier and the national unemployment average for February of 8.1 percent, according to the report by the state's Employment Development Department.

California lost 116,000 nonfarm payroll jobs in February from January and 605,900 nonfarm jobs from a year earlier, marking a 4.0 percent decrease in nonfarm payrolls, the report said.

http://moneynews.newsmax.com/economy/un ... 94279.html
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Re: California Unemployment Rate Hits to 10.5 Percent

Quote Originally Posted by AirborneSapper7

Friday, March 20, 2009 11:35 AM

SAN FRANCISCO -- California's unemployment rate increased to 10.5 percent in February from 10.1 percent in January as the most populous U.S. state's economy worsened, a state report said Friday.

California's February jobless rate far exceeded both the state's 6.2 percent rate a year earlier and the national unemployment average for February of 8.1 percent, according to the report by the state's Employment Development Department.

California lost 116,000 nonfarm payroll jobs in February from January and 605,900 nonfarm jobs from a year earlier, marking a 4.0 percent decrease in nonfarm payrolls, the report said.

http://moneynews.newsmax.com/economy/un ... 94279.html

I wonder how many Americans in CalEfornia would be out of work if about 10 million of their illegal's left?
    If Palestine puts down their guns, there will be peace.
    If Israel puts down their guns there will be no more Israel.
    Dick Morris

I HATE TO THIS BUT I HOPE IT GETS WORSE.

THIS WILL HIGHLIGHT OR SHOULD HIGHLIGHT THE TRAITORS PELOSI AND OBAMA.

GEE I'M SORRY UNEMPLOYED HOMELESS CITIZENS, BUT WE'RE NOT WORRIED ABOUT YOU, WE'RE WORRIED ABOUT THE ILLEGALS!!!!!

I agree if it gets worse things have to change. I felt the same way about America troubles, if they get worse many changes that would not have happened will happen. I feel sorry for real Americans living in CA....
    If Palestine puts down their guns, there will be peace.
    If Israel puts down their guns there will be no more Israel.
    Dick Morris