Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

California woman, 19, fatally stabbed, left for dead, ID's suspects on death bed

California woman, 19, fatally stabbed, left for dead, ID's suspects on death bed

By Edmund DeMarche | Fox News
    2 hours ago

Alameda County Fire responded to a gruesome crime scene discovered early Monday morning.

A 19-year-old woman, who was stabbed multiple times and left for dead on a rural road in a town outside San Francisco, has been credited for fighting "like a soldier" and identifying the two suspects in her killing.

Reports of her condition when discovered early Monday are chilling.

Four men who were carpooling to their jobs at UPS found the bloody woman on lying in the middle of a rural road in Livermore at about 2 a.m. There was so much blood, the men said they could not determine her hair color. A 911 caller reported that the woman was missing an arm.

She was not.

The woman was dumped off the road and crawled about 100 yards to the roadside, Fox 40 reported. Authorities determined the distance by following a trail of blood.

“You could tell it was so bad to where you just had to give her comfort,” Richard Loadholt, one of the men who found her, told Fox 40. “Anything else was going to be painful.”

Loadholt said the men comforted her while another driver called 911.

The victim was airlifted to Eden Hospital where she died about two hours later, KRON4 reported. She managed to give police a “compelling” account of who killed her before dying and authorities arrested a man and woman—both 19—in Modesto, The San Francisco Chronicle report said.

“I’ve been around a long time, and I can only think of two to three times that I’m aware of in our agency that we’ve been able to get a dying declaration like that,” Sgt. Ray Kelly of the Alameda County Sheriff’s Office told The Chronicle. “A dying declaration is a very compelling piece of evidence that’s recognized in the court to be very credible and reliable information.”

A motive for the killing is under investigation.

"This victim really tried to survive, and she fought and she fought,” Kelly said. "The last thing, we believe, that she was able to do was to point us in the direction of the people that killed her. And that's pretty remarkable."

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2018/02/13...death-bed.html
    A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Poor thing. Two 19 year olds do this to another 19 year old? They're monsters.

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Suspect arrested in brutal killing of teen left for dead 'not mad at her,' report says

By Edmund DeMarche | Fox News
    Feb 15, 2018 1:00 am

One of the two suspects arrested in the brutal killing of a 19-year-old woman left for dead near a rural road outside San Francisco reportedly said in a jailhouse interview that he is not mad at her and did not mean to kill her.

Daniel Gross, 19, told KTVU in an exclusive jailhouse interview that he did not plan “to do this at all” and that he "snapped."

“I feel like s---,” he reportedly said, sitting inside Santa Rita Jail in the town of Dublin, Calif. “I f---ing hate myself, you know? I wish I could go back in time and that this never happened.”

Lizette Cuesta, 19, was found early Monday with multiple stab wounds and laying in the middle of Tesla Road in Livermore, which is outside San Francisco.

The scene was gruesome. There was nearly a 100-yard trail of blood leading to the road. One of the men who first spotted her said he could not determine her hair color due to the amount of blood.

Cuesta was credited by the men who found her and authorities for her determination to survive.

Gross was reportedly asked how she ended up in that condition, and he replied, “I’d rather not get into that.”

He told the station that at one point Cuesta was armed with a knife and elbowed him in the ribs. He she did not attack him with the knife. He said he acted in self-defense, the report said.

Cuesta was eventually airlifted to Eden Hospital where authorities said she made a “dying declaration,” and ID'd two suspects in her killing.

The declaration led to a “tremendous” amount of evidence and the arrests of Daniel Gross, 19, and Melissa Leonardo, 25, at their south Modesto home, The Modesto Bee reported.

“I’ve been around a long time, and I can only think of two to three times that I’m aware of in our agency that we’ve been able to get a dying declaration like that,” Sgt. Ray Kelly of the Alameda County Sheriff’s Office said. “A dying declaration is a very compelling piece of evidence that’s recognized in the court to be very credible and reliable information.”

Kelly did not give a suspected motive in the crime. Gross told KTVU that the two met at their jobs a Carl’s Jr. and their relationship became sexual. He said the two smoked marijuana and had sex the night she was killed.

Leonardo, who has been identified as his girlfriend in earlier reports, knew about his relationship with Cuesta and was OK with it, he told the station.

He told the station that Leonardo played no role in the killing, other than driving the car to Livermore.

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2018/02/15...port-says.html

At least they caught them. So terrible.