Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Can YOU SEE the CONNECTION between TPP, Climate Change, Agenda 21, and AMNESTY?

VOTES!

TPP is going to give AMNESTY to Illegals, who are GOING to be ALLOWED TO VOTE and they are going to VOTE FOR FREE STUFF and these POLITICIANS who ARE GOING TO GIVE THEM FREE STUFF ALSO ARE PUSHING FOR Climate Change/Agenda 21, SO YOU WILL SEE AFTER THE SECRET TPP IS DRAWN UP IN BACK ROOMS WITH OTHER COUNTRIES, OUR REPRESENTATIVE WILL HAVE 4 to 5 HOURS TO READ THE 1000s OF PAGE TREATY, CALLED A TRADE DEAL, BEFORE THEY VOTE TO CHANGE HOW WE WILL LIVE FROM NOW ON. But that no big deal, just go back to copy/past missing Air Plane Part, Dead Lions, and these Criminally Retarded Politicians.

I know this is in "Other Topics", but Just about every post I have submitted on AIPAC has been about the CONNECTION of Agenda 21, WHICH IS THE VEHICLE FOR AMNESTY, and AMNESTY for Illegal Aliens. I was forced to just use this Forum because My posts kept being moved along with a comment "This Forum is only for Illegal Aliens". Run Forest Run and put 2 things together!(sarcasm just in case) But whichever!lol SILENCE IS A CRIME, so I sleep good at night.

There are some MAJOR COINCIDENCE OF MAJOR WORLD EVENTS HAPPENING IN September 2015 in Religion, Technology, Politics, World Government, Financial, Astrology, Military, Space and Science. If you don't know what I am talking about, just move along. I am not saying the World is coming to an End, but its something to be noticed and gives reference to the 2016 Presidential Election. Hitlery's DISAPPROVAL #s are above 50+%, so that is putting pressure on The Bilderberg Group|Elite/IMF/Wold Bank/Illuminati or WHATEVER you want to call them, to PUSH THEIR GREEN AGENDA BEFORE the 2016 Election, just in case she wont be accepted by "The Dumb American Voters". Keep in mind they do have The Trump Event to edge their Bets just in case. I have documented everything I have stated here in my other videos and am stopping the re-posting of links on this site. YOU must learn how to find INFORMATION on your own, especially if its not appreciated.

Sheep to Water and I can not make you drink.
    (just to help- Your wanting to reply with some DUMB AZZ "Drink Cool-Aid" comment should make you aware of the presents of symptoms of COGNITIVE DISSONANCE)

Not all of the Agenda 21 is BAD!! We don't want other countries around the world falling apart so that their residents make a beeline for the US. We don't want an extra 3 billion people from failed states trying to get in the US!! So we want some of Agenda 21 to work. But we don't want Agenda 21 to dictate what Americans can do. However, under the US constitution we cannot sacrifice our rights to international treaties. This has been made clear. So the US has to flatly refuse to be subjugated to internationalists-----YET allow some means for other countries to handle their problems, GOT IT?

I was at a big UN deal in 2000 in New York, when Agenda 21 was beginning to take shape. One conference called "Population, Housing and Sustainable Development" and was addressing some of the environmental and modernization issues, and how to prevent ecological catastrophes. This was called The State of the World Forum. I think we should totally block the door to immigrants and refugees---but also be available to extend our expertise to poorer countries.

Kicking out the UN when they were actually accomplishing something, like in Iraq, was a huge mistake. Conservatives should stop trash talking the UN. They are useful and will never actually have power like we do.
    "Men of low degree are vanity, Men of high degree are a lie. " David
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

"GOT IT?" Cap letters hmmm We will move on...

Agenda 21 is a Worldwide program, so its plan is to be everywhere, so I guess I don't got it when you talk about in America, because The Gates ARE Open right Now. As far as the Constitutional Protection, I would love to still believe in that, but at EVERY TURN it is being rewritten, Ignored, and chipped away incrementally.
    Stage 1 Sustainability sounds great, but it doesn't stop there. Do you know how many steps there are? Since you ave gone around the World see Agenda 21, you should. Why don't you list the other steps and please give YOUR justification for them for others to understand. I had the original copy pdf at one time, but now all I can find is the revised version that you can get at the UN website. Why do you think they changed(or just left out a few chapters) it and what did they change for circulation? One thing that didn't change is The Wildlands Map.
    My post was about "The Connection", I know what Agenda 21 is, so I GET IT. Please respond if you can ADD Something Beneficial.

Again, I have videos that document why Illegals are being let in on my other posts.

I am totally against illegal immigration, and also against the legal immigration that favors the third worlders.

However, I really see very few conservatives who sincerely complain about the progress we have made on a number of organizational fronts. Take recycling for example---nearly everyone acknowledges that it is good. Clean Air and clean Water---everyone wants that now. Endangered species protection--just about everyone wants that, too. But certain conservative even used to be opposed to anything to do with those. It was all money, money, money.

In the third world they are hashing out these issues and trying to rectify decades of going down the wrong road. Everyone knows their leaders are corrupt and the cities are slums. But I am not going to stand in the way of people who are trying to improve it. And that would be better than these people always striving to get into the US or Europe. So if the UN can help them I am for it.

And most conservatives are not totally against the UN. That was mostly a Texas thing, and look at the horrible mess now in the Middle East because GW Bush listened to the anti-UN crowd. Some body asked me in 2003 what I thought about GWB's plan and I said " I prefer slow progress to a rapid disaster." So there is a big downside to just cancelling out the UN.

But also realize that they really have no military or political power. Some of them are loudmouths, true---but they can't really force us against our will. Even if Republicans finally get the White House back--after GW Bush and the anti UN Texas crazies have lost it---they won't cancel out the UN, they will just try to make use of it. After I went to the State of the World Forum ---which incidentally was founded with Margaret Thatcher and GHW Bush----I learned about their World Urban Forum, and follow it a bit:http://wuf7.unhabitat.org/
    "Men of low degree are vanity, Men of high degree are a lie. " David
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

You are spot on.

update: I was just going to leave this alone because of the lack of a beneficial response to Topic of the Original Post, as well as the last response, but I have tried and I can not.

There are 10+ quotes in your non-response to my response that I could "Cross Examine"(charitable description), but I will focus on your main Idea, to save me time, judging by past efforts and results. * I hope you "REALIZE" that the comment "also realize that they really have no military or political power."(thank you for the "Lesson"), is a totally misguided and naive statement when considering what Jurisdictional Authority the TPP will GIVE OTHER NATIONS over OUR LAWS AND LEGISLATION, which IS POLITICAL POWER, which CAN LEAD TO MILITARY POWER.(context - Just Trying to stay in the Topic of this Post)

again - Please look through my past posts to see the Documented Proof of all of my posts, because I am no longer going to spend time on this site running them down to save other time, especially to those who consciously or unconsciously use the Troll Tactic of WASTING "The Opposition's" TIME.
    Last edited by WalkerStephens; 08-04-2015 at 01:43 PM.

Dont worry Captainron, SteveWalker has also accused me of being a troll or a shill too! lol

W

Exhibit A