Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Cap and Trade Protest

Cap and Trade Protest
    Send a message to the Senate!
    Host: North Carolina Tea Party Revolution
    Type: Causes - Protest
    Network: Global
    Date: Saturday, June 27, 2009
    Time: 5:00pm - 8:00pm
    Street: 333 Fayetteville St.
    City/Town: Raleigh, NC
    View Map
    Email: admin@ncteapartyrevolution.com

URGENT ACTION

Yesterday we were scammed by the House of Representatives, and despite the fact that we shut down the phones of virtually every Representative in the nation, they ignored us and voted for another bill which they haven't even read. H.R. 2454, The American Clean Energy & Security Act, previously named CAP & TRADE, passed with the assistance of eight Republican votes. The House added 300 pages early Friday morning, none of them read it, and they still voted for it. How much abuse will will we take from politicians that don't care about us any longer?

So, the question is, what are you willing to do about it? Do we have what it takes to stand up to our own government and tell them that we won't take it anymore? Do we have the genes passed to us by our forefathers, who risked their lives to preserve their freedom?

If you answered YES to these questions, join us TODAY, June 27th, at 5:00 PM, in front of Congressman Bob Etheridge's office in Raleigh at 333 Fayetteville St.

Representative Etheridge voted YES to this massive tax on American families, one that will cost every American family almost $2,000 per year in additional expenses through increased energy prices across all sectors -- and the vote is coming up in the Senate. By our actions today, our Senators WILL get the message.

If you're not in North Carolina, or in the Raleigh area, search for your local tea party - I guarantee they are doing the same.

Give 'em hell!!
    RIP TinybobIdaho -- May God smile upon you in his domain forevermore.

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I just emailed my congressman, who voted for this BS.
    At his web page he tried to justify his vote by; as he said he "Took OFF the Blinders", What a jerk! (FYI:This is Rahm Emanual's replacement)

-----------

It sure didn’t take you long to learn how to ignored “We the Peopleâ€
    <div>&ldquo;There is no longer any Left or Right, there is only Tyranny or Liberty &rdquo;</div>

I just emailed my congressman, who voted for this BS.
    At his web page he tried to justify his vote by; as he said he "Took OFF the Blinders", What a jerk! (FYI:This is Rahm Emanual's replacement)
    Your congressman is going to run for Governer and when I emailed him, because his phones were busy and his mailboxes full, I told him to vote NO or I would do everything in my power to see he wasn't elected.

April

[quote="MadInChicago"]I just emailed my congressman, who voted for this BS.

-----------

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

[b]As we were working the phones, Obama and his staff were working the phones just as hard, but from the inside. And knowing the “Enforcerâ€
    <div>&ldquo;There is no longer any Left or Right, there is only Tyranny or Liberty &rdquo;</div>

[quote="MadInChicago"][b]As we were working the phones, Obama and his staff were working the phones just as hard, but from the inside. And knowing the “Enforcerâ€

[quote="tinybobidaho"][quote="MadInChicago"]I just emailed my congressman, who voted for this BS.

-----------

ELE

America needs a country w/out our current Gov't.

Perhaps it's time for Americans to start their own country, and not invite Obama and his Communists to reside over us. Smile.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast