Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Card-Check Bill to Empower Fed Govt to Dictate Labor Agremnt

This legislation also would end the secret ballot now required in union elections.

Card-Check Bill Would Empower Federal Government to Dictate Labor Agreements
    Tuesday, January 06, 2009
    By Matt Cover

(CNSNews.com) – A provision in the controversial Employee Free Choice Act (EFCA) would allow federal arbitrators to dictate the terms of labor contracts – contracts that would be binding on both businesses and employees for two years.

The bill, which is heavily favored by labor unions and congressional Democrats, says that if a majority of workers wish to unionize, the employer must enter into collective bargaining with them within 10 days of their decision.

“Not later than 10 days after receiving a written request for collective bargaining,â€
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I can see it now, people who don't agree with either side will face unprecendented bullying and harassment to "go with the flow". Of course the unions support this!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)
    "

Obama was put into office with union money---collected regardless of one's political views. Now the unions want the payback that will cement their power--and their bosses fortunes.
    "Men of low degree are vanity, Men of high degree are a lie. " David

Big Labor’s Bill to End Secret Ballots Gains Momentum

Friday, November 07, 2008
    By Fred Lucas, Staff Writer

(CNSNews.com) - In April, then-Democratic presidential candidate Barack Obama said in Philadelphia, “I’ve fought to pass the Employee Free Choice Act in the Senate. And I will make it the law of the land when I’m president of the United States of America.â€

ELE

People that don't have anything to hide, hide nothing.

Why all the secrecy?