Fox News

Rep. Michael Grimm (R-NY) was caught on camera making a physical threat to a reporter after the State of the Union address. The shocking response came after Grimm was asked about allegations of campaign finance violations.

WATCH: GOP Lawmaker Curses at, Threatens Reporter After SOTU
foxnewsinsider.com
Rep. Michael Grimm (R-NY) was caught on tape last night going off on a local reporter who had apparently asked him a question that he was not expecting ...

CAUGHT ON TAPE: GOP Lawmaker Threatens Local Reporter

by
Fox News Insider // Jan 29 2014 // 7:30am

As seen on Fox and Friends

Rep. Michael Grimm (R-NY) was caught on tape last night going off on a local reporter who asked him a question that he was not expecting and did not want to answer.

HEATED: Megyn Kelly Battles Dem Who Defended IRS
'You're Auditioning for MSNBC!': Hannity Goes After Weiner

The shocking footage shows Grimm threatening the NY1 reporter, telling him, "If you ever do that to me again, I'll throw you off this f***ing balcony."
He then told the reporter, "You're not man enough, I'll break you in half. Like a boy."
Grimm, 43, is in his second term in Congress, representing Staten Island.
The reporter, Michael Scotto, sparked the reaction from Grimm by asking about allegations of campaign finance violations that are being investigated by the Justice Department.
Grimm defended his actions in a statement:
“I was extremely annoyed because I was doing NY1 a favor by rushing to do their interview first in lieu of several other requests. The reporter knew that I was in a hurry and was only there to comment on the State of the Union, but insisted on taking a disrespectful and cheap shot at the end of the interview, because I did not have time to speak off-topic. I verbally took the reporter to task and told him off, because I expect a certain level of professionalism and respect, especially when I go out of my way to do that reporter a favor. I doubt that I am the first member of Congress to tell off a reporter, and I am sure I won’t be the last."
Scotto, appearing on MSNBC this morning, explained that Grimm walked away when he brought up the allegations. After he tossed it back to the studio, Grimm then walked back over and got in his face.
"I was taken aback. I'm used to people giving me pushback for questions but I was not used to something like that," he said.
The political director of NY1 has demanded a full apology from Grimm.
Watch the confrontation above, including a report from Elizabeth Prann.

SOTU Reaction:
Krauthammer: 'The President Is Running Out of Ideas'
Rand Paul: Obama's Remarks Sounded Like a Threat
Iraq Vet: President Never Mentioned New Cuts for Military Retirement Pay

Posted in:
// Michael Grimm // 2014 SOTU // 2014 State of the Union // Lawmaker curses at reporter

http://foxnewsinsider.com/2014/01/29...er-state-union

How about cleaning house!!!!!