Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Chrysler Deal sounds like Tony Soprano=Corrupt!!!

I don't know if you are watching Fox News today or listening to Glenn Beck or Rush, but this Chrysler deal is so dirty it sticks big time.

Glenn Beck interviewed Gretchen Carlson and her family on his radio show. Gretchen's family have been hit hard by this (they owned a dealership for 80 years and had it taken away from them this week).

They also interviewed on Fox other families that have long owned dealerships.

I have to say this is the most corrupt settlement that I have ever heard of. It is like stealing someone's business. I immediately called my congressmen, and senators and asked for an investigation.
    This is so corrupt, I can't even tell you.

Get informed and listen to these stories, you will not believe what they are doing.

The smell is so bad you can smell it out here in CA where the smell from the budget is like a layer of trash in the air. So that is how bad this Chrysler deal is.

Please make calls to the capital - 1-202-224-3121 and let your reps know how you feel - we need an investigation.

South West Florida (Behind friendly lines but still in Occupied Territory)
    nah... the corruption and this government makes the Soprano's look like Rutti Poo Punks

What we have in DC with the present administration is a bunch of Used Car Salesmen in Cheap Polyester suits; Smoking a fat Cigar, doing a comb over with whatever hair they have left, brushing the aftermath of a jelly doughnut smear on their tie as they try to unload a Lemon onto your balance sheet without a Carfax report
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)