Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Citizen Grand Jury Indictments Against Obama

Military Officers Sign on to Treason Complaint; More Citizen Grand Jury Action
    Submitted by Phil on Wed, May 13, 200916 Comments

As I had reported on May 5, retired Navy Officer Walter Fitzpatrick had officially submitted paperwork to US Attorney Russell Dedrick concerning allegations of treason on the part of President Barack Hussein Obama.

I have since been in communication with Georgia citizen grand jury foreman Carl Swensson and can confirm that two military Officers have agreed to sign on to Mr. Fitzpatrick’s complaint. One of those Officers had the following commentary regarding his sentiments:

Mr. Fitzpatrick:

I will gladly co-sign a letter with you calling on the Chairman of the Joint Chiefs to initiate the immediate arrest and detainment of the usurper president, Barack Obama, (AKA, Barry Sotoro), Rahm Emanuel, Eric H. Holder Jr., et al; and the immediate removal of all other federal employees who were appointed by the unlawful administration of Barack Obama, alias Barry Sotoro . This action is essential in the immediate interest of US national security. Detainees will be arrested and held on the charge of treason in the time of war.

Regarding the People’s power to gather together to aggregate evidence in the form of a presentment to the authorities to continually demand further action, Bob Campbell of AmericanGrandJury.org posted the following update:

May 12th, 7:00 PM
    The Lone Star Grand Jury
    35 Texas Citizens
    The indictment: Fraud and Treason

There was never a hint of indecision when this group of concerned citizens got together in Texas and decided to go to work. In their minds “the man who hates Americaâ€

Also more at www.citizenwells.wordpress.com

NC Grand Jury indictment of Obama, Walter Fitzpatrick complaint, American Grand Jury, Obama not eligible, Obama British citizen, Obama has committed treason

ELE

Our country was formed from a rebellion of good over evil.

The people that designed and are implementing the document against Obama are so brave. I'm very proud of them!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Moving to other topic's
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

Wow....this is great.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

UT ..just ONE illegal is too many, let’s start w/the usurper & his cronies..!! ;)

citizenwells vs usurper

Nice post Mayflowerchick, ..do you have a link to the initial post..? I'd like to see too..!! I THINK it's this one:
    http://www.TheRightSideOfLife.com/?p=6027
    :P

Quote Originally Posted by Mayflowerchick
    Also more at www.citizenwells.wordpress.com

NC Grand Jury indictment of Obama, Walter Fitzpatrick complaint, American Grand Jury, Obama not eligible, Obama British citizen, Obama has committed treason
    For those who don't like to 'click':

NC Grand Jury Indictment of Obama, update, May 14, 2009, media attention, Observer News Enterprise in Newton, NC, Media and Congress will be accountable

May 14, 2009 · 31 Comments

I was born and raised in NC and though I have traveled over much of the US and some abroad, I have lived in NC all of my life. NC is a great state and I was always proud of it until this last election cycle. People known for having common sense and voting their conscience, regardless of political affiliation, lost their compass and like their counterparts in Nazi Germany, were mesmerized into voting for “changeâ€
    No need for ‘mass roundups’, simply ENFORCE EXISTING law*& MANDATE the worker ID, ..but SEVEN amnesties? Hmm, WHO cried wolf?!

Unlawful and Seditious

I am very disturbed by the hysteria and paranoia I see demonstrated here. How many of you have actually studied the "Common Law Grand Jury" Rules published on www.1215.org? These people are NOT acting to "preserve and protect" the Constitution of the US. They are advocating a return to the MAGNA CARTA and insisting that kangaroo courts be convened over which no court has the power of review and no definitions except their own be accepted. Those who have actually tried to follow the law and filed lawsuits have been unsuccessful because they really don't have standing and because their arguments are invalid. So refusing to see anything other than the propaganda that is put out is causing otherwise well-meaning people to get involved in very dangerous activities for which there is really no other remedy than armed rebellion against the government. They are demanding information from Obama that is unreasonable. They are relying on people who are defining the "common law" in terms that no thinking person who would try to be objective could ever buy. The main qualification for a juror seems to be that you have to accept everything they say on these websites as gospel truth. The jurors who do convene are already on board, and it seems to be "he's guilty, let's hang him." They are harassing judges, congress people and other law enforcement people and causing a great deal of unjustified nonsense to be dealt with. The lawyers involved in this are all breaking most codes of professional conduct and ethics (I am referring to the jury encouragers here ). That alone subject both the judges and the lawyers to disbarment...and it should. So 25 crazed, hate-filled individuals convene a "grand jury" and sling around generalized "indictments" while preaching sedition and a return to feudal times. What's to stop another bunch of 25 "grand jurors" from "indicting" the first grand jury? And another? And another? It's the most insane thing I've ever seen. What jurisdiction do these people claim? ANY government transgression against ANYONE in ANY respect. Yep. That's it. Only four members of these nutcases can "be shown that BECAUSE of the government" A. a trasgression has occurred against any one in any respect. or B. Some one of the articles of peace or security has been broken. So what? WHICH articles of peace or security? Or do they get to make that up out of whole cloth, too? Now part A: Wow. Anyone here see how broad that is and how easy it would be to cause an absolute mess? Now the four members must show TO the government the government's error. Doesn't matter if the government sees it as an error or not. The power of definition rests with the jury, without any corresponding burden of proof that any such alleged error has happened. And we don't know which branch of government has to sit down and listen to these four "representatives" of "the people (NOT the citizens)." The government will be asked to amend that error without delay. If the government does not amend the error within 40 days, the matter is referred to the rest of the grand jury. They may "DISTRAIN" (the equivalent of placing a lien) and OPPRESS the government IN EVERY WAY IN THEIR POWER, namely, by taking the homes, lands, possessions, AND ANY WAY ELSE THEY CAN until amends shall have been made according to the SOLE judgment of the grand jury. Now you might be relieved to know that the GJ cannot imprison or execute any government personnel or their children. Nothing there, though, to say they can't beat them up or hire thugs to beat them up or shoot them or anything else. And they call for public support, folks. Of course, if you want to help them, you must first swear that you will OBEY THE MANDATES of the jury decision and IMPOSE those mandates on the government. Now, here comes a real kickers: THE AUTHORITY TO SUPPORT THE GRAND JURY IS PRE-AUTHORIZED BY THE GOVERNMENT. IF ANYONE REFUSES TO SUPPORT A GRAND JURY DECISION, THE GOVERNMENT WILL FORCE HIM TO SWEAR HIS SUPPORT OF THE GRAND JURY. And even better: THE GOVERNMENT IS PROHIBITED FROM DOING ANYTHING TO DIMINISH THE EFFECT OF THE GRAND JURY. IF THE GOVERNMENT DOES PROHIBIT OR DIMIniSH THE EFFECTIVENESS OF THE GRAND JURY, IT SHALL BE VAIN AND INVALID ANY MAY NOT BE USED IN ANY LATER PROCEEDING BY THE GOVERNMENT OR ANYONE ELSE. And of course, when all issues are settled to the satisfaction of the GJ, things shall return to normal as they were before. No grudges. Now I invite you to go over and actually look at that site. They want to take over the public courthouses for their shenanigans and suggest suing any public official who stand in their way. This is absolutely the fundamentally most idiotic thing I have been seen. I have yet to see a single valid point, including any of the "Natural Born Citizen" stuff. Are you not aware that the Constitution itself is silent on this point? Do you not know that there are disagreements on it and that no one can just determine for the rest of us what is or is not "common law." Do NOT fall for this. You are NOT protecting the Constitution.

April
    Wisconsin Alert!!! Please join in!! When we help one state we help them all!!

http://www.alipac.us/ftopicp-905684.html#905684