Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

don't know about you guys, but Iran worries me more than Iraq right now. I want our troops home, the killing stopped, and the problems here in our country(mostly the illegal invasion), taken care of. All I have heard on TV news this week is about Iran, nuclear weapons, and the Strike First(is that right?) thing. We don't need another war, especially with Iran!
    Rebellady, I can't help but wonder if there is some ulterior motive to all that sabre rattling about Iran. I think that if the president attacks Iran after having attacked Afghanistan then Iraq with nothing accomplished after all this time, if the senate doesn't impeach him, we are headed for either anarchy or dictatorship.

Any fool can see that we can't afford the wars we are IN much less to get involved in a war with Iran. I personally believe the Iranians have just as much right to have nuclear power plants as we do. And if the rest of the world thinks they have other motives, let the rest of the world pick a fight with them. We need to sit this one out.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

America can have more than one war at a time. How you conduct your war is the important thing.

We CANT afford to have another invasion\occupation\democracy-building fiasco.

We COULD afford to have another Bill Clinton-style war, massive aerial bombardment of schools ,hospitals, and all vital infrastructure. With almost no casualties on our side, but many war crimes to be concealed and forgotten.

Attacking Iran, invading , and occupying (with lawyers and reporters) to set up a new government would be the height of folly.

Attacking Iranian leadership from far away would be wiser.

If our forces are NOT prepared to fight numerous divisions flooding into Iraq from Iran, attacking would not be wise.

p.s.

Democracy-building is foolhardy fantasy, if the cost of "liberating" one or two countries EMPTIES our treasury, AND makes us look weak, with the politically-correct, blindfolded and hancuffed U.S. military.

-pa

JuniusJr wrote:
    Any fool can see that we can't afford the wars we are IN much less to get involved in a war with Iran. I personally believe the Iranians have just as much right to have nuclear power plants as we do. And if the rest of the world thinks they have other motives, let the rest of the world pick a fight with them. We need to sit this one out.
    I so totally agree, JJ. I think the US needs to stay out of alot of other's business. And after all the lost lives, the destruction of the cities and towns in Iraq, and all the money we have spent in Iraq, we still can't find BinLaden. All that attention is focused on the war in Iraq, looking for terrorists and all the while, our borders remain porous and who knows how many terrorists have already crossed the US/Mexico border and are sitting somewhere in the US, planning their next attack? That's the reason I don't get it with all this talk Bush does about protecting the world from terrorists, he seems to TOTALLY FORGET OUR BORDERS, how convienent for Vicente Fox and the illegals that are here from Mexico
    "My ancestors gave their life for America, the least I can do is fight to preserve the rights they died for"

Bush went on again yesterday about how we need to stay the course and a victory in Iraq would make our country safer. No you moron it won't because the enemy isn't in Iraq, the enemy is inside the beltway keeping our borders wide open, selling our jobs down the river and putting us in massive debts that we'll never be able to repay. The only thing that will make America safer would be impeachment.
    Please support our fight against illegal immigration by joining ALIPAC's email alerts here https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Yes, watched the president's diatribe yesterday...he was actually very muted and uncomfortable, which explains his very short crisp acknowledgement of the three year anniversary of this WRONG WAR.

Which reminds me...I have to go out to do a couple estimates today, but when I get back need to cut and paste some stuff I found from Washington on rebuilding Iraq...it is germane to our issue because of the money and troop strength calls to SECURE IRAQ BORDERS as they move forward in building their supposed democracy. So, our elected officials and military leaders see the wisdom in STRONG borders for Iraq, but to hell with our borders here in America?
    Keep the spirit of a child alive in your heart, and you can still spy the shadow of a unicorn when walking through the woods.

Quote Originally Posted by PintoBean
    Yes, watched the president's diatribe yesterday...he was actually very muted and uncomfortable, which explains his very short crisp acknowledgement of the three year anniversary of this WRONG WAR.

Which reminds me...I have to go out to do a couple estimates today, but when I get back need to cut and paste some stuff I found from Washington on rebuilding Iraq...it is germane to our issue because of the money and troop strength calls to SECURE IRAQ BORDERS as they move forward in building their supposed democracy. So, our elected officials and military leaders see the wisdom in STRONG borders for Iraq, but to hell with our borders here in America?
    I really enjoy reading your posts. Very intelligent and well thought out. No doubt we have a nation wrecking traitor on our hands. We will be subjected to the same crap that goes on in every other third world country unless we all stand up and demand this idiots impeachment.
    Please support our fight against illegal immigration by joining ALIPAC's email alerts here https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Dman:

Getting ready to head out the door here, but wanted to say thanks for the compliment, and glad you enjoy my postings.

It's funny, but if you study various civilizations, the primary factor that has made America so successful for over two hundred years is that we are (or have been) a three tiered society with movement between the classes and attainable reality. Almost every other government in the world has been a two tiered society with movement between the two all but impossible. Bush and the Republican Third Reich have been doing their best to decimate and destroy the middle class of America, and if they are successful, America as we know it WILL CEASE TO EXIST. That is basic simply fact based in historical data.

Lou Dobbs on and almost nightly basis points out that we the Middle Class are under attack at every step of the way, our jobs being outsourced, our jobs being stolen, pensions dissappearing overnight, and for many of us a government THREATENING to steal away our Social Security. Something has to be done, and the only people that can make it happen IS US, the Middle Class.

Pinto Bean
    Keep the spirit of a child alive in your heart, and you can still spy the shadow of a unicorn when walking through the woods.

Lou Dobbs on and almost nightly basis points out that we the Middle Class are under attack at every step of the way, our jobs being outsourced, our jobs being stolen, pensions dissappearing overnight, and for many of us a government THREATENING to steal away our Social Security. Something has to be done, and the only people that can make it happen IS US, the Middle Class.
    Exactly and these crooks are stealing away our country and have the audacity to tell us it's good for us so shut up and take it. What they are doing to America is highway robbery? They are stripping us blind and leaving our country a mess. What are our grandchildren and their children going to think when they live in a third world nation and they have to wear a bullet proof vest and carry a weapon just to walk out the door in the hopes that they will make it to school without getting beaten, kidnapped, raped or murdered by some illegal alien thug who has the education level and the brain compacity of an ape?

Something has to be done, and the only people that can make it happen IS US, the Middle Class.

Pinto Bean
    And preferably while there are still enough of us left to make a difference. Our numbers dwindle daily.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12