Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

CNN's Cuomo conducts Twitter poll asking if Trump's 'vulgar language' will affect use

CNN's Cuomo conducts Twitter poll asking if Trump's 'vulgar language' will affect users' votes

By Joe Concha - 03/13/18 01:04 PM EDT

CNN anchor Chris Cuomo ran a poll on his personal Twitter feed asking users if the "president's use of vulgar language" would affect their vote.

The poll's options were "yes" and "hell no."

More than 38,000 people responded to the "New Day" anchor, with 77 percent answering "hell no" and 23 percent answering "yes."

Cuomo thanked those who participated while concluding that the poll "supports [the] notion that Trump folk are totally accepting of whatever he says."

The poll comes after President Trump called NBC's Chuck Todd a "sleeping son of a bitch" during a raucous rally Saturday night ahead of a crucial special House election in Pennsylvania's 18th District.

"I'm on 'Meet the Press,' a show now headed by sleepy-eyes Chuck Todd," Trump said to laughter from the crowd. "He's a sleeping son of a bitch."

Todd responded Sunday to the president by saying that he doesn't allow his children to "to say anything negative, ever, about the president."

"I bring my kids up to respect the office of the presidency and the president," Todd said Sunday to News4 in Washington, D.C. "I don’t allow them to say anything negative, ever, about the president."

"It creates a challenge to all parents when he uses vulgarities like that," he added.

Todd, 45, has two children, ages 14 and 11.

http://thehill.com/homenews/media/37...ge-will-affect
    A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn