Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Despicable Pieces of Trash

To have Obama and Hillary literally BLAME our military in front of the whole word for Afghan casualties when it's likely the Taliban killed the civilians themselves is so damn wrong. But again, not surprising but I'm getting really really pissed off!!!!!!!!!

I know. They shouldn't have either one made any public statement until AFTER they had a valid report from the US military concerning the incident. Terrible. Infuriating.

A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Neither Obama or Hillary have ever spent one moment as active duty, much less have a clue what the military does and to add to that, neither have their spouses.

Dixie
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

South West Florida (Behind friendly lines but still in Occupied Territory)
    Both are not qualified to speak for America although they will do their best to Disgrace our Armed Forces at every chance they get

Pathetic excuse for a Commander n chief and Hillary Clinton is so corrupt the only thing the foreign leaders need to worry about is Hillary and Bill ... seems to me a majority of people that cross them come up missing and if they are found very bad things happen to them
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Something is going to give here and soon it has to.

Things have been spinning out of control here for too long and I'm starting to get that "Twilight Zone" feeling.

I wish I had something more comforting to say - but the words just aren't there....

South West Florida (Behind friendly lines but still in Occupied Territory)
    "A tree is known by its fruit; a man by his deeds"