Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

South West Florida (Behind friendly lines but still in Occupied Territory)

Did Rand Paul Ignite An American Awakening?

Did Rand Paul Ignite An American Awakening?

by Ulsterman on March 7, 2013 with 4 Comments in News

Too early to say yet – but Senator Paul’s hours-long filibuster managed to gain both attention and support, and has more and more Americans finally raising some of the most important questions regarding what Barack Obama and “progressive” Democrats actually believe regarding individual Liberty and Freedom – and that is a welcome change…

(Senator Rand Paul has initiated the first real nationwide outcry over Barack Obama’s drone obsession – including the Obama administration’s assertion it has the legal authority to use drones on American citizens on American soil)

“Has America the beautiful become ‘Alice in Wonderland’?” Paul said. “When I asked the president can you kill an American on American soil, it should have been an easy answer — an unequivocal no.

“But his answer was, ‘I haven’t killed anyone yet and I have no intention of killing Americans, but I might.’”
    -Senator Rand Paul during filibuster sharing the remarks of the Obama administration regarding whether or not it can use drones to kill American citizens.

The “Stand With Rand” movement has spread around the world and back, and garnered the public support of fellow members of Congress – including Democrats!

The subject Rand Paul has raised is a critical one – that of long-standing American traditions of liberty, justice, and due process vs the new Obama version of kill first and ask questions later. How twisted is it to see an administration and its supporters – the very same people who were so opposed to enhanced interrogation techniques that led to the location of Osama Bin Laden – now so willing to defend dropping bombs on people without judge or jury – people not considered an impending threat to the safety of the United States. Women and children and other innocents have died from these Obama drone attacks – attacks that are now being used to recruit many more terrorists born of a hatred against an Obama regime that kills so many without due process.

WHITE HOUSE INSIDER: Barack Obama’s High Tech Snuff Films…

http://theulstermanreport.com/2013/0...can-awakening/

Last edited by AirborneSapper7; 03-07-2013 at 07:13 PM.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)