Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

DNC Chair Candidate: My Job Is To Tell White People When To Shut Their Mouths

Now this is what real “Racism” look like! Nice to have the DNC Chair to EXPLAIN THIS for us! When does it STOP?

realclearpolitics.com

DNC Chair Candidate: My Job Is To Tell White People When To Shut Their Mouths

Video

The DNC held a forum for candidates hoping to become chairman of the Democratic National Committee on Monday at George Washington University. One candidate, Sally Boynton Brown, the executive director of Idaho's Democratic Party, urged Democrats to provide "training" to teach people to be "sensitive" and "how to shut their mouths if they are white."

"My job is to shut other white people down when they want to interrupt," Brown said.
    SALLY BOYNTON BROWN: I’m a white woman, I don’t get it...

My job is to listen and be a voice and shut other white people down when they want to interrupt...

We pull people in and they are volunteers. They don’t know anything and then we send them out to have conversations with people, hard conversations. We promote them to chair of a party where they have power and they have no clue what they are doing. We have to, at the DNC, provide training. We have to teach them how to communicate, how to be sensitive and how to shut their mouths if they are white. So I think I made my point.

https://www.realclearpolitics.com/vi...o4aGXl2BnLj6ts

If you're gonna fight, fight like you're the third monkey on the ramp to Noah's Ark... and brother its starting to rain. Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

If you're gonna fight, fight like you're the third monkey on the ramp to Noah's Ark... and brother its starting to rain. Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)