Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Donald Trump?

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Donald Trump?

Donald Trump has been making noises about possibly running for POTUS in 2012. I used to not think much of Donald Trump, but I may be changing my mind. I like what he had to say in this recent video:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0gR7iBZh ... r_embedded

I did a little bit of research and it appears he's anti-illegal immigration.

What is your opinion of Trump?
    All that is necessary for evil to succeed is that good men do nothing. -Edmund Burke

I hope trump Run for President . he is for the American all the way
    Joe from Az
    mr william
    PALIN
    any one would do better then Obama In my book
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Re: Donald Trump?

Quote Originally Posted by patbrunz
    Donald Trump has been making noises about possibly running for POTUS in 2012. I used to not think much of Donald Trump, but I may be changing my mind. I like what he had to say in this recent video:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0gR7iBZh ... r_embedded

I did a little bit of research and it appears he's anti-illegal immigration.

What is your opinion of Trump?
    ITA. If he decides to run I will sign up to volunteer and do whatever I can to help him win. I have never watched his show or had any interest in Donald Trump until I saw his interview on CNN.

This is what impressed me:

http://money.cnn.com/video/news/2010/04 ... .cnnmoney/

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2010/04/2 ... 56753.html
    It's Time to Rescind the 14th Amendment

So far in the limited research I've done, he's been saying some of the same things that I've read some ALIPACers posting on the forums here, especially about the unfari trade practices of China. I'm liking what I've heard so far, but I'd like to hear more about his stance on illegal immigration, anchor babies and some other issues that are important to me.

Just saw him interviewed by Kudlow and I liked what he said in that interview too.
    All that is necessary for evil to succeed is that good men do nothing. -Edmund Burke

working4change

Certified Member
    The Sons of the Republic of Texas

Quote Originally Posted by bigtex
    Excellent video. Thans for posting it. I liked everything he said. He sounds like someone who'd be a member of ALIPAC to me. He said things I've heard on these forums many times.

Based on what I've seen so far, I hope he runs for POTUS. I think he's sick and tired of seeing the USA go further and further downhill, like many of us, and he thinks he can help stop it. I think he'd be better than current idiot we have and the last one too. He'd have to work hard to be worse. If I had his money and name recognition, I'd run.

bttt

What Dallas Mavericks owner Mark Cuban has to say about Trump:

“Nothing that comes out of his mouth has any validity or any value,â€

[quote="Mickey"]What Dallas Mavericks owner Mark Cuban has to say about Trump:

“Nothing that comes out of his mouth has any validity or any value,â€

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast