Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Eight Year Old Girl Raped in Broad Daylight

ST. PETERSBURG, FL (AP) -- An 8-year-old girl was raped on the side of a residential street in full daylight less than half a block from her apartment, police said.

Someone who witnessed the crime Wednesday afternoon chased away the perpetrator, who remained on the loose Thursday, police spokesman Bill Proffit said. The girl was treated at a hospital and released.

The girl was leaving a park at about 12:55 p.m. with her 7-year-old brother when a man grabbed her from behind, pulled her to the ground and raped her, police said. Their mother had left
    them alone for a few minutes to return home and turn off the kitchen stove.

A man playing basketball nearby said he heard the screams and ran to the scene. A motorist who witnessed it began honking her horn and dialed 911. The perpetrator got up and ran away.

Proffitt said police believe they recovered the man's shirt, which he apparently stripped off as he ran away, but they don't know his identity. People in the middle-class neighborhood say he
    may be a transient.

http://www.firstcoastnews.com/news/tops ... ryid=61467
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

This is really turning into a nightmare country.................

Geeze.....8 yrs. old. My heart aches for her.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

It is a sad, sad thing and a very sick world we live in.

I have a 6 year old daughter who was approached by a child molester in the public library with her father 3 feet away on the other side of book case. He is in jail now for my daughter and molesting another little girl.

Please if you have children, do not let them out of your sight. We will not even let our children out in the yard without mom or dad watching. There are too many predators lurking and waiting for the opportunity.

I've never heard of a story like this one.

W

How deplorable. I hope they catch the guy.
    I stay current on Americans for Legal Immigration PAC's fight to Secure Our Border and Send Illegals Home via E-mail Alerts (CLICK HERE TO SIGN UP)

I'm glad that there were people who took action to stop it.
    I don't care what you call me, so long as you call me AMERICAN.

I wish the media would print a better description than just "the man". I get so tired of reading about all these crimes and no mention of what the perps look like. The police blotter in the SJ Merc gives no descriptions. A man did this, a woman did that..............

I called the St. Petersburg police dept.

They said that the description of the man they are looking for is 5'6' tall, 120-135pds, 17-20 years old. They did not offer ethnicity so I asked and they replied "He's Asian".

I did not ask about the demographics of the victim.

Sometimes when the police are hush hush about the description of the suspect it is because it is a minority victimizing a white person and they sacrifice public assistance catching the suspect for PC reasons.

This is a clear trend I have seen happen over a hundred times in the news coverage of crimes. It is not the case all the time and may not be the case this time.

W

It is a national disgrace how predators are preying on our children, and how little time they spend in jail after getting caught! Every night almost it is someone new who molested a child and got 2 months, a handslap, or better yet, he can't go to jail because for heavens sake he is to short! I guess everyone heard about that one, made me want to put the lady judge on trial for stupidity, I guess that is not illegal though seeing as how we have so many stupid judges out there not looking out for our children! This shows us we must have tougher laws to deal with these predators, like Jesie's law to make the time mandatory and take it out of the hands of our liberal judges! Broad daylight, can you beat that, they don't even have enough conscience left anymore to try to hide the shame of their act undercover of the darkness.
    Build the dam fence post haste!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast