http://american-rattlesnake.org/2016...6-fault-lines/

While I’ve had to delay this post for obvious reasons, here are some of my thoughts on Donald Trump’s national security speech delivered in New Hampshire this past week. Although I’ve criticized Donald Trump’s deficiencies, re: prepared speeches, in the past, even while acknowledging the rhetorical brilliance of his extemporaneous remarks and verbal ripostes, I don’t think you can describe Monday’s speech as anything other than superb. He not only articulated the defining issues in this election brilliantly, he also boldly clarified the differences between himself and Hillary Clinton going forward.

The fact that the intellectually and financially bankrupt media spent most of the following day mendaciously parsing a single sentence merely illustrates how solipsistic they are and how little they have learned over the course of this campaign. They will continue to dissimulate because Trump, unlike past Republican nominees, is someone whom they truly fear. That said, there are a few liberal journalists who were able to briefly step out of their bubble to concede the effectiveness of this speech.

The foreign policy portion is praiseworthy, particularly the candidate’s refusal to make any concessions, rhetorical or otherwise, to the broadly unpopular interventionist wing of the Republican Party...