Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Election Fraud exposes itself? Could be HUGE have a global protuberance?

I've been seeing some indications of election fraud. As I've been reading lately, this is different that voter fraud. One a voter breaks the rules. The other the criminals in the government or a political party are subverting the law.

Here is the first example that came to my attention recently. This is a repost from the Liberty Forest Forums:

Did you see this Ben Swann report?
    For me personally this is proof. Listen to Matt McDonald. He sounds truthful to me. If so, the fraud could run much deeper than just his area. You can multiply the fraud by one, or any number you want, but you can't divide it by zero.

Matt is at about 3:29 if you want to jump ahead.

This video is from an old thread (Ben Swann Streaming 30 Minute Special Tonight!!!); News: Ben Swann Streaming 30 Minute Special Tonight!!!

Here is the possible global protuberance. It is still early to be certain, but it looks HUGE:

Two links. This one, if your a Liberty Forest member. It is the mother of threads and operation central. Maybe you can help;

Priority: We NEED more hands on deck. Significant evidence of Algorithmic vote flipping.

This is a link to a file that explains the basic principle. No log-in (Easy explanation of Algorithmic Flipping):

https://docs.google.com/file/d/0ByJAC-sfXwumZzI2bVlON2VTMnFyYVZZSnpDYnNyQQ/edit
    Last edited by StokeyBob; 03-17-2012 at 11:25 AM.

It's rolling in. (Liberty Forest Forums link)

WND EXCLUSIVE STUNNING VIDEO: GOP LEADERS CHEAT RON PAUL?

Story with video that is linked there ;

Stunning video: GOP leaders cheat Ron Paul?

Just the youtube video (The beef. 1:22 it gets real.);

Last edited by StokeyBob; 03-17-2012 at 02:30 AM.

Banned
    Surely there must be ways to file criminal charges and there must be some consitutional sherrifs voted for by the people who have a duty to investigate this fraud, it almost sounds like treason. I'm not a lawyer, but it needs looking into.

I'm kind of behooved at the moment. This story of trouble in Missouri sounds like it is explaining what happened in Georgia in the video above.

This is Brent Stafford from Missouri - Updated

South West Florida (Behind friendly lines but still in Occupied Territory)
    Evidence of Algorithm Vote Flipping in GOP Primary Elections Layman's Executive Summary
    Short Version https://docs.google.com/file/d/0ByJA...yQQ/edit?pli=1

Full Version https://docs.google.com/file/d/0ByJA...hQQ/edit?pli=1

DP Peer Review: Evidence of Algorithm Vote Flipping in GOP Primary Elections Layman's Executive Summary | Peace . Gold . Liberty | Ron Paul 2012

it doesnt matter if it the Democratic Party is doing this... or the Republican Party... ALL Americans need to be pissed off... at some point, your vote is NOT GOING TO COUNT
    Last edited by AirborneSapper7; 03-18-2012 at 04:58 AM.

tracking the usurper-in-chief and on his trail
    Quote Originally Posted by AirborneSapper7 View Post
    ... at some point, your vote is NOT GOING TO COUNT
    Airborne, that's just another reason why most people take Prozac or something similar.

I was never under any illusion that my vote counted, which is probably why I didn't vote in at least one Presidential election - out of disgust. That's probably why most people don't vote. "It is a tale. Told by an idiot, full of sound and fury, Signifying nothing." - Macbeth, by Wm. Shakespeare.

But removing Mr. Obama from office is not so much about politics as about law enforcement.

One man's terrorist is another man's undocumented worker.

Unless we enforce laws against illegal aliens today,
    tomorrow WE may wake up as illegals.

The last word: illegal aliens are ILLEGAL!

South West Florida (Behind friendly lines but still in Occupied Territory)
    BREAKING ELECTION FRAUD: Why Did ABC-TV Post Illinois GOP Primary Results 24 Hours Early?!

by SGT

On the eve before the GOP Illinois primary, one might ask:

How the hell does SGTreport have election results for a Republican primary in Illinois which has yet to take place?

We have long argued that the fix is in but this… um… leaves us speechless

Posted tonight – MONDAY, March 19th – on the web site of Chicago ABC News Affiliate WLS-TV are the following election results, clearly labeled as “Illinois Races, Federal Offices”. If we have this wrong, please let us know why this information exists in ANY form. Or, if we are indeed living in a banana republic, copy that. You now have our blessing to move out of the country.

The time stamped screen shot from my computer, on Monday, March 19, 2012 at 11:29 p.m. CST is posted below.

**UPDATE: Some time around 12:40 a.m. CST on Tuesday morning the web page (original link below) with the election data you see here was removed from the WLS-TV website.

Original link now offline @ abclocal.go.com

BREAKING ELECTION FRAUD: Why Did ABC-TV Post Illinois GOP Primary Results 24 Hours Early?! « SGTreport – The Corporate Propaganda Antidote – Silver, Gold, Truth, Liberty, & Freedom

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)