Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

South West Florida (Behind friendly lines but still in Occupied Territory)
    Michael Hastings Told He Would Be Hunted Down and Killed over McChrystal Story

Friends and family call for independent investigation into journalist’s obvious murder.

Kit Daniels
    Infowars.com
    June 27, 2013

U.S. Army brass told Rolling Stone journalist Michael Hastings that he would be hunted down and killed over his story that lead to General McChrystal’s downfall, according to Hasting’s closest friend in the June 26 bombshell interview on the Alex Jones Show.

Hastings died in Los Angeles on June 18 in an explosive single-car crash that left his fuel efficient Mercedes C250 engulfed in flames which towered above the heights of nearby houses.
    First responders found the four-cylinder engine 100 feet away from the crash.

As we reported recently, Biggs told Fox News’ Megyn Kelly that Hastings was working on his “biggest story yet” involving the CIA. The journalist is known to have made a number of powerful enemies.

Biggs also stated on Fox that it was completely out of character for Hastings to be driving at high speeds that early in the morning. But Biggs made even stronger revelations on the Alex Jones Show as he described how well he knew Hastings.

Biggs and Hastings met in 2008 when the journalist came to Afghanistan to cover the daily combat, an assignment only meant to last one week. That week turned into three months.
    “You get to learn a lot about a person in one day of combat, let alone three months of being around them,” Biggs said.

Biggs stayed in touch with the journalist after the assignment, which culminated into a strong friendship.

“I remember when the story broke with General McChrystal and he [Hastings] gave me a call and he’s like ‘man, I’m pretty scared,’” Biggs said. “I told him, ‘You have a reason to be, brother. You basically just got a general of a war fired. I’m pretty sure that doesn’t sit too well with him right now.’”

Hastings’ fear was very well-founded as he received severe death threats over the McChrystal story.

“He had been told, if we don’t like what you write, we will hunt you down and kill you,” Biggs said. “For him to say something like that, those are his own words, that’s pretty intense.”

But Hastings continued on with his journalism career and recently began investigating a CIA story which apparently led to his death.

“So last Monday morning I wake up and I get this e-mail from Mike, and usually the e-mails start off ‘hey brother, how’s it going, how’s your family, how are you adjusting to the civilian life’ because I’m out of the military now,” Biggs said.

But in this particular e-mail, Hastings warned that the FBI would be investigating his colleagues and his friends. He also said that he was on a big story and would need to go “off the radar.”

“It just didn’t seem like something that he normally started his e-mail off with,” Biggs said. “When I read it, I just got this horrible feeling, like something’s not right.”

Biggs asked his friends for their opinions on Hastings’ latest e-mail. They all thought it was scary.

Then once Biggs heard about Hastings’ fatal crash, things just didn’t add up for him.

He knew that Hastings contacted a lawyer recently and questioned why an investigative reporter happened to be filming an empty street at four in the morning when he recorded Hastings driving by.

“All these alarms were going off and my gut feeling from day one, from before it happened, I knew that something wasn’t right,” Biggs said.

Alex asked Biggs if his years of combat honed his gut instinct.

“Yeah, I just… just anybody who knows someone and they act out of… out of reason, out of their normal behavior, that should send a red light off in anybody,” Biggs responded.

Alex also asked Biggs why he wanted to go public regarding the death of his friend. Biggs said he contacted the other recipients of Hastings’ e-mail but received little response.

“Somebody’s got to come out and say something,” Biggs said. “Someone’s got to… I can’t be the only person that thinks this is just weird.”

“Mike would do the same thing for me,” Biggs said. “He’s not going to sit back and roll over.”

“I’m not a journalist, I’m not an investigator, I don’t know what steps to take. All I know is that I lost a friend.”

Biggs can be followed on Twitter at Rambobiggs.

This article was posted: Thursday, June 27, 2013 at 9:26 am

Tags: domestic news, government corruption

http://www.infowars.com/friend-micha...ked-for-death/
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Was Michael Hastings Murdered?

JUNE 29, 2013 BY KRIS ZANE 4 COMMENTS

Was Michael Hastings murdered?

http://www.westernjournalism.com/was...ings-murdered/
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

US

THREE WEEKS LATER: THE LATEST DETAILS, THEORIES SURROUNDING REPORTER MICHAEL HASTINGS’ MYSTERIOUS DEATH IN FIERY CAR CRASH

Jul. 8, 2013 10:11pm Jason Howerton

It has been almost three weeks since BuzzFeed reporter Michael Hastings was killed in a fiery car crash in Los Angeles, yet important details about his death are still unknown.
    XETV-TV in San Diego is investigating the mysterious car accident to find answers regarding the award-winning journalist’s sudden death. Hastings is best known for his 2010 Rolling Stone bombshell story that forced Gen. Stanley McChrystal to resign as commander of U.S. forces in Afghanistan.
    FILE – This undated file photo provided by Blue Rider Press/Penguin shows award-winning journalist and war correspondent Michael Hastings. The Los Angeles County coroner’s office has confirmed that a body removed from a burned car wreck, Tuesday, June 18, 2013 in the Hancock Park area of Los Angeles is that of Hastings. Coroner’s Lt. Fred Corral says that the findings on the cause of death are deferred pending the results of toxicology tests expected in eight to 10 weeks. Credit: AP
    XETV-TV details what we know about Hastings’ death so far:
    According to City News Service Hastings, 33, “was driving south on Highland Avenue when he apparently lost control of the compact (2013 Mercedes Benz CLK250) near Melrose Avenue and crashed into palm trees in the median about 4:20 a.m. Tuesday (June 1. The car’s engine reportedly ended up about 200 feet away from the impact site.”
    An eyewitness at the scene, Jose, employed at nearby business ALSCO Inc said, the car was travelling very fast and he heard a couple explosions shortly before the car crashed.
In fact, the explosion was so intense that it took the LA County assistant corner, Ed Winter, two days to identify the burned-beyond recognition body of Hastings. Officials confirm that an autopsy has been performed, but the cause of death is pending. LAPD media spokesperson Lieutenant Andrew Neiman said, “it will take several weeks to get the toxicology results.” By stark contrast, in Italy, ‘Sopranos’ star James Gandolfini’s family received the toxicology report within a few days.
    Despite the intensity of the single car accident, an LAPD statement determined that there was “no foul play” involved.
    Shortly after his death, a number of reports surfaced that fueled conspiracy theories across the Internet.
    It was first revealed that Hastings reportedly reached out to Wikileaaks attorney Jennifer Robinson just a few hours prior to his death, claiming the FBI was investigating him. The FBI has denied that Hastings was ever under investigation.
    An email Hastings sent to friends and colleagues hours before his death created even more mystery. It read:
    “Subject: FBI Investigation, re: NSA -Hey (redacted names) — the Feds are interviewing my ‘close friends and associates.’ Perhaps if the authorities arrive ‘BuzzFeed GQ,’ er HQ, may be wise to immediately request legal counsel before any conversations or interviews about our news gathering practices or related journalism issues. Also: I’m onto a big story, and need to go off the rada[r] for a bit.
    All the best, and hope to see you all soon. Michael”

In his book, “The Operators: The Wild and Terrifying Inside Story of America’s War in Afghanistan,” Hastings revealed that a former McChrystal staffer threatened to hunt him down and kill him “if we don’t like what you write.” Hastings claims he replied: “Well, I get death threats like that about once a year, so no worries.”
    XETV-TV also points out some inconsistencies and concerning details and theories about the crash:
    After reading accounts of the car crash and examining the scene of the accident erroneous details were hard to overlook. Stories discussed the road as narrow, not true, it’s a four-lane road with a large median dividing traffic. Some reports said there was a curve in the road, also not true; in fact it’s straight freeway-to-freeway. Also, there was no damage to the median curb, only fire discoloration. But the most significant missing evidence was the absence of any skid marks—even though the car made a 60-degree turn into a palm tree.
    Research of this topic reveals a new angle to this story, namely —Boston Brakes.
    This theory was explained by a former Marine Gordon Duff who refers to the “Boston Brakes” technique, in which “drive by wire” cars, specifically a Mercedes Benz, can be manipulated remotely to simulate an out-of-control accident, according to his Veterans Today story (The 2010 story is a must read). The story details are eerily similar to Hastings fiery accident scene as there were no skid marks.
    Adding credence to the possible car-hacking scenario is former U.S. National Coordinator for Security, Infrastructure Protection, and Counter-terrorism Richard Clarke. After news broke on the Hastings car accident, he confirmed the “drive by wire” concept.
    Law enforcement officials have discussed the unusual intensity of the fire inside Hastings car. “It’s highly unusual since gasoline generally doesn’t burn that hot,” the report adds. The video of the car fire appears to resemble a “thermite” burn.
    “No matter how you slice this highly suspicious car accident, a Mercedes is not going to explode into flames without assistance” XETV-TV explains.
    Automobile experts reportedly claim fires in new cars occur due to three main reasons: “Running the engine out of oil, running the engine out of coolant, or a mammoth car mangling accident, that leaves the hot side of the battery to short out against the frame before it reaches the fuse panel.”
    Read the station’s full report here.

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2013...ain-a-mystery/

Hastings’ Death More Than Suspicious, Cops/Firemen Issued Gag-Order

John Fendt view more articles
    10 July 2013 08:10

The story about the mysterious death of Michael Hastings keeps getting more bizarre by the day and no one is allowed to talk. The date was June 17th, 2013 and Hastings was working on a “big story” in his words, to his Buzzfeed colleagues. There was no reason to doubt him. Hastings had been the reporter who brought down a General in Afghanistan (McCrystal) and took on the Iraqi War on the ground for roughly 2 years. He was a well respected member of the journalist community. He warned in his last recorded message to the world, “need to go off the radat [radar, Sic] for a bit,” and then was gone.

June 18th , 2013, early in the morning, Hastings and his car were found “crashed” at Hancock Park in Los Angeles. The wreckage was burnt to a crisp. Officially the police report has not been released, but now some stunning news is coming out of the Sunshine State that has caused alarm among fellow journalists and law enforcement officials alike. San Diego 6 is reporting that when they sent in reporter Kimberly Devorak to the City of Angels to get to the bottom of the crash, she was stonewalled from every agency she spoke with; Police, fire and EMT. Devorak goes on to say, “Some even told me they were ordered not to comment.” Military personnel interviewed about the crash off the record stated, “…this was an extremely hot fire – not something you typically see in auto accidents.”

As for the scene of the crash, there were also no skid marks on the street, despite a supposed turn at 60 mph into a tree. One possibility is that Hastings might have been drinking and driving but why hasn’t anyone come forward with an eyewitness testimony that he was at a particular night club? Also the physics of the wreckage have come into question by some top physic’s professors at various universities citing the “engine and drive train are located behind the vehicle. ” They claim, that if it was indeed a crash with a tree, then the car parts would have moved with the direction of the momentum.

When reaching out to Mercedes (the car Hastings was driving was a 2013 model), they claimed their cars don’t just blow up, citing meticulous care in the engineering of their automobiles. They also pledged full support to the LAPD in assistance to the investigation.

This wasn’t the first time Michael Hastings had claimed “someone” was onto him. In his 2010 book, “The Operators: The Wild and Terrifying Inside Story of America’s War in Afghanistan,” Hastings wrote about the threats he had received from one of General McCrystal’s aides, saying they would hunt him down and kill him “…if we don’t like what you write.”
    Interesting to note, numerous theories and possible causes of Michael Hastings demise have surfaced in recent weeks.

Among them include:

• someone “hacked” into his car, causing it to go out of control (former Marine Gordon Duff explained the technique of “drive by wires”, later confirmed by counter-terrorism expert Richard Clarke)
    • a coordinated missile strike on the car, with numerous experts questioning the heat of the flames and the position of the debris, along with the pattern of destruction to the actual car itself.
    • the car was switched out with another one to hide the residue from an explosive charge.

It will be interesting to see what the toxicology report reveals. The city examiner’s office claims it will be done in the next few weeks. Always unnerving when a life is taken from us so soon, it’s even more troubling when the circumstances surrounding that death go unknown and evidence suggests more than the “official story”. Did Hastings simply lose control of his car and hit a tree? Or did he uncover the truth about something far bigger than himself? Only time will tell.

John Fendt

A concerned citizen, John has recently joined his fellow patriots on the PNO network. He has extensive experience in the political arena, penning opinion pieces and tracking down the real story where ever it hides. He attended Asnuntuck Community College for Business Adminstration, yet his real passion (besides fatherhood) is politics. Just recently John was invited and attended Mitt Romney’s Victory Rally in New Hampshire (not much of a victory, we know) and is involved with his state Republican Party. (Don’t laugh, there’s still four or five members in CT) There are many areas John is passionate among them: father’s rights, conservatism, the solid belief in truth, justice and the American way. In his off time he enjoys video games, movies, comic books and just about anything else with the word “manly” associated with it. He is currently also penning two full length fiction novels and his other articles/blog posts can be found scattered all over the world wide web (which Al Gore did not invent). John welcomes your comments and loves a spirited and respectful debate. If there is a story idea or event you’d like John’s help in investigating or covering do not hesitate to email him at john@patriotnewsorganization.com.

http://brainstormradio.com/hastings-...ued-gag-order/

On The Elusive Details of Michael Hastings' Death

Submitted by Tyler Durden on 07/09/2013 19:33 -0400

From Mike Krieger of Liberty Blitzkrieg

The Michael Hastings Car Crash: No Skids Marks, A Flying Engine And “Boston Brakes”

In cases such as the highly suspicious and tragic car crash/explosion that killed celebrated investigative journalist Michael Hastings, I try to reserve commentary for a little bit to let facts emerge following the initial speculative flurry. Particularly when it involves a journalist with whom I am only slightly familiar. I think we can all agree at this point that based on what has come forward in the past several weeks it is more than likely Mr. Hastings was murdered. The following report from San Diego News 6 provides an excellent summary of what we know, and what we don’t know. The LAPD doesn’t seem to care much about the latter. From San Diego 6:

An eyewitness at the scene, Jose, employed at nearby business ALSCO Inc said, the car was traveling very fast and he heard a couple explosions shortly before the car crashed. In fact, the explosion was so intense that it took the LA County assistant corner, Ed Winter, two days to identify the burned-beyond recognition body of Hastings.

As news of the journalist’s death reached family and work colleagues another story emerged, one that would seemingly contradict the LAPD’s verdict. It quickly surfaced that Hastings reached out to Wikileaks attorney Jennifer Robinson just a few hours before his death claiming the FBI was investigating him.

One particular passage in Hastings book, “The Operators: The Wild and Terrifying Inside Story of America’s War in Afghanistan,” revealed that a former McChrystal staff member made a death threat. “We’ll hunt you down and kill you if we don’t like what you write,” the unnamed staffer said. Hastings coolly retorted: “Well, I get death threats like that about once a year, so no worries.”

He later wrote; “I wasn’t disturbed by the claim. Whenever I’d been reporting around groups of dudes whose job it was to kill people, one of them would usually mention that they were going to kill me.”

But the most significant missing evidence was the absence of any skid marks—even though the car made a 60-degree turn into a palm tree.
    Research of this topic reveals a new angle to this story, namely —Boston Brakes.

This theory was explained by a former Marine Gordon Duff who refers to the “Boston Brakes” technique, in which “drive by wire” cars, specifically a Mercedes Benz, can be manipulated remotely to simulate an out-of-control accident, according to his Veterans Today story (The 2010 story is a must read). The story details are eerily similar to Hastings fiery accident scene as there were no skid marks.

Adding credence to the possible car-hacking scenario is former U.S. National Coordinator for Security, Infrastructure Protection, and Counter-terrorism Richard Clarke. After news broke on the Hastings car accident, he confirmed the “drive by wire” concept.

Clarke told The Huffington Post that a single-vehicle crash is “consistent with a car cyber attack. There is reason to believe that intelligence agencies for major powers — including the United States — know how to remotely seize control of a car.”

Another significant detail pointed out by some members of law enforcement, is the intensity of the fire inside the car. It’s highly unusual since gasoline generally doesn’t burn that hot. Reviewing video footage from the scene, the intensity of the fire resembles a “thermite” burn.

Despite the LAPD’s categorization of the Hasting fatal accident as a “no (evidence of) foul play” accident, LAPD refuses to release the accident and toxicology reports, or make the Mercedes available for inspection which only fuels speculation.

LAPD on the case as usual.

Dvorak 7-7

Video at the Page Link:

view on site

Full article here.

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2013-0...hastings-death

Beyond a Reasonable Doubt, Hastings Was Murdered

July 21, 2013 - Conspiracy, Featured, Main - Tagged: censorship, drones, false flag, JFK assassination, journalism, mexican drug cartels, michael hastings, ndaa, police state - 29 comments

According the Attorney General Holder, “The Drone Ranger” can kill anyone, at any time and anywhere.

In March 2013, Attorney General, Eric Holder, answered a February 2013 inquiry from Senator Rand Paul as to whether Obama had any intentions of assassinating American citizens on American soil through the use of drones.Holder also stated that Obama “has no intention” of targeting American citizens with unmanned aerial vehicles, but would do so if facing “an extraordinary circumstance.”

I presume from the Attorney General’s characterization of Obama’s need to assassinate America citizens, but only under “an extraordinary circumstance” applies to journalists attempting to the tell the truth about the morally bankrupt Obama administration and their criminal enterprise operations which constitute a clear and present danger to the United States.

This is the first of a two part story which examines the three following questions:

1. Was Michael Hastings murdered?
    2. If so, why was he murdered?
    3. How was the murder accomplished?

Part one of this series examines the evidence supporting a charge of murder in the death of investigative reporter Michael Hastings. Also, some the ground work is laid with regard to the second question on why Michael Hastings was murdered. Part two will fully develop the motives as to why Hastings was murdered as well as how the murder was accomplished. The cover story related to Hastings’ death will be examined as well as evidence which destroys the credibility of the “official account.” Also Part two will reveal how the lives of the investigators looking into this event are also in jeopardy.

Obama and Holder Are Cut From the Same Cloth As the Zeta’s

Mexican drug suspect Santiago Meza Lopez – known as the ‘stew-maker’ – confessed to dissolving the bodies of 300 rivals with acid in Tijuana.

The Zeta’s Mexican drug cartel gang is known for abducting their opposition, torturing and murdering them and then dissolving their bodies in acid in order to destroy the evidence of the crime. As the news of these heinous crimes reached the US air waves, the media impact of these stories created a collective sense of horror among the public. However, most of the mainstream media’s reaction to these abhorrent acts seems to be selective at best. It seems acceptable to reveal these types of crimes when it involves Mexican national gangsters, but if the same acts are approved of by the highest ranking officials in our country, the coverage of the topic is out of bounds. However, an emerging story related to the murder of journalist Michael Hastings is casting Obama and Holder in the same light as the well-publicized Zeta Mexican drug cartel and their barbaric and murderous ways.
    America’s stew-maker

Today, the NSA/CIA and even the President can “legally” kill a whistleblower, force local officials to conduct a shoddy autopsy and then cremate the body of the victim against the wishes of the next of kin, and then send the ashes to the grieving relatives in an urn just as the coroner did with the body of Michael Hastings. Subsequently, the evidence is destroyed and Obama and Holder maintain plausible deniability. The murder of Michael Hastings is proof positive that we are indeed being ruled by the most virulent criminals on the planet and the evidence that follows supports this allegation.

The Official Version of Hastings Death

Michael Hastings Body Was Cremated Against Family Wishes

The official version of the Hastings death stated that he was traveling at an excessive speed, at least 80 mph, when he lost control of his car and he crashed into a tree causing his Mercedes to burst into a flames, which resulted in his death. According to the coroner, the Hastings body was burned beyond recognition. That claim is disputed by an eyewitness to the crime as reported on Infowars Nightly News who stated that the body was recognizable and intact..

The fact that Hastings’ family had requested that the body be sent to them for proper burial and this request was not honored, should be investigated. Unless there was a compelling legal reason to not comply with the family request to have the body sent to them, the coroner committed a criminal act for which he should be prosecuted.

The Cover Up Commences

All the signs point to a murder to prevent Hastings from releasing some very important and damning information which will be discussed in more detail in Part two.

Just a few hours before his death, Hastings sent an email to colleagues at Buzzfeed.com stating that he was onto a big story and that he would have to go off the radar for a bit. Hastings use of the word, “radar” is both ironic and compelling as the readers will soon learn why this is true in Part two. Interestingly, Hastings also told Buzzfeed.com that that they might be questioned about him by authorities. If you think this is starting to sound a lot like the Edwin Snowden affair, you are correct and that connection between Snowden and Hastings will be explored as well in Part Two.

A Picture Is Worth a Thousand Words: Hastings Was Murdered

Michael Hastings was the ultimate reporter and a consummate whistle-blower. For example, Michael Hastings brought down the command of General McChrystal the senior commander in Afghanistan in which his insubordination and lack of respect for Obama was reported in Rolling Stone Magazine by Hastings and resulted in the General’s firing.

Hastings has served as a one man wrecking crew regarding the exposing the governmental lies connected to the wars in Iraq and Afghanistan. He is rumored to have had a behind-the-scenes hand in Snowden’s revelations about the NSA.

We know now, from Twitter, and various spokespeople from Wikileaks, that Hastings had contacted Wikileaks and said he was being investigated by the FBI. The following tweet is the first element in the notion that Hastings was murdered to cover up his potential release of volatile information which could result in the fall of the Obama empire.

__________________________________________________ ______________________

Murder WikiLeaks ✔@wikileaks
    Michael Hastings contacted WikiLeaks lawyer Jennifer Robinson just a few hours before he died, saying that the FBI was investigating him.
    3:07 PM – 19 Jun 2013
    __________________________________________________ ______________________
    Yet, the FBI claims that they were not investigating Hastings death. That was a true statement by the FBI at the time it was made, because dead men tell no tales.Thus, an investigation would no longer be necessary.

The forensics of his death makes no sense.The crime scene evidence contradicts the official account which claimed that Hastings lost control of his speeding car which crashed into a tree and the car subsequently burst into flames. I have looked at the video and still pictures of the crime scene and I have a very hard time believing the official story as a result. My heartfelt thanks goes out to Jim Stone and LoudLabs for publishing these crash scene pictures. Look at Hastings car, as it is fully engulfed in flames from an alleged head-on, high speed crash into a tree. Please notice the silhouette of the burning car, that the front end of the care is fully intact. The significance of this will become apparent in the following paragraphs.

Notice the tree. It is not even bent after supposedly being impacted by Hastings car at 80 miles per hour.

Now, look at the adjacent picture of the tree taken following the accident. Does this tree look like it was the target of a high speed crash in which some say that Hastings would have been going in excess of 80 mph at the time of impact? The tree isn’t even bent! This is an ill conceived crime scene explanation which riv als the unbelievable “magic bullet” theory which was brought forth in the JFK assassination to explain how one bullet could strike two men and create five different wounds.

Take note of the front end of the car, no impact damage is present. However, the rear of the car is a different story. If the front end of Hastings’ car had struck a tree, the hood would look like an accordion and would be pushed up into the front seat. This photo absolutely disproves the official account of what officials say happened to Hastings and his vehicle.

There there is the issue of the front end of the car. The above picture proves that the front end of the car struck nothing. However, the rear end of the car is damaged and appears to have been blown out. Unless Hastings was driving in reverse, it did not strike any tree. And since the tree was not struck by Hastings car, other outside explanations must be now be considered.

Even more telling in this murder mystery is the fact that even the officials cannot even keep their cover stories straight.

A Westside LA newspaper, The Park Labrea News/ Beverly Press reported that “LAPD investigators have stated foul play was involved.” Yet when the newspaper attempted to question the lead investigator in the case, Detective Connie White from the LAPD’s West Traffic Division, regarding the investigators revelation of foul play, she did not return calls to the newspaper, thus, refusing comment on the status of the investigation.

This is a significant revelation because we have to remember that when whistleblower Andrew Breitbart was murdered, so was his coroner following the autopsy. The coroner who had investigated the Breitbart death was poisoned to death. Therefore, isn’t it logical to assume that the LA coroner and LAPD Detective White are aware of this fact and are subsequently afraid of their own shadow? The fix is in and official statements other than the “approved” version will not be forthcoming.

In a related story, it was revealed in May that the Justice Department secretly obtained phone records of journalists at the Associated Press. Did this Fourth Amendment violation of journalist records stop with the AP reporters? Were Hastings records subject to illegal scrutiny as well? It would be hard to imagine a scenario where this was not the case. Keep in mind, Hastings was dead less than 30 days following this revelation. This is where a future Grand Jury investigation needs to begin into the murder of Michael Hastings.

If this were a Grand Jury Inquest, the purveyors of this head on collision with a tree fantasy would have an impossible burden to overcome the evidence that has been presented here. Indictments would be issued and heads in Washington DC would begin to roll.

Michael Hastings was a talented and courageous journalist. He left behind friends and family that loved him. He deserves to have the motives and the method used to murder him exposed. These items will be the topic of Part Two.

http://thecommonsenseshow.com/2013/0...-was-murdered/

Why Was Michael Hastings Murdered?

July 23, 2013 - Conspiracy, Featured, Main - Tagged: cia, drones, false flag, hastings, journalism, new world order, obama, petrodollar, police state, snowden - 29 comments

Part one of this series demonstrated beyond a reasonable doubt that Michael Hastings was brutally murdered and his body was cremated to cover up the crime.

I am not going to waste a lot of time debating the method of the murder. However, I will briefly say that three general possibilities exist on how he was murdered. One theory put forth by Jim Stone states that a bomb was exploded in, or under, the rear of the vehicle. The subsequent explosion killed Hastings instantly causing his car to veer across the median and coming to rest next to a tree. The explosion of a bomb would explain why Hastings body would have to be cremated against family wishes to cover the shrapnel that would have penetrated his body and killed him. Mr. Stone’s account is viable. Some have suggested that Hastings car was “taken over” in a “Boston Breaks” scenario in which the car was crashed and killed Hastings. The existence of this technique is well known. Finally, some assert that Hastings was killed in a drone strike. I do see an imploded pit in the back of the car. A bomb would produce an outward explosion, but that is not what I see. I think he was killed by a drone.

At the end of the day, I am not going to waste time debating the mechanism of death. All three theories are viable. The fact remains that Michael Hastings is dead and he was probably killed by the CIA and I want to know why.

WikiLeaks Is the Key to Understanding What Happened to Hastings

I was approached by an old familiar behind-the-scenes-source and the source was offering information on a Hastings/Snowden connection which will result in the murder of Hastings. This source has never given me anything but completely accurate information.

I was told by my source that Hastings and Snowden were involved in the same issues and had a go-between at WikiLeaks which facilitated contact between the two whistleblowers. My contact stated he was motivated to get the truth out because they were horrified at the fact that the Obama administration has declared open season on journalists and Holder has asserted that the President can kill American citizens outside of due process.

Why Was Hastings Murdered?

Hastings and Snowden had contact with each other through an off-the-books WikiLeaks contributor named Israel Shamir. Hastings was preparing to release what Snowden was holding as leverage against the US government. The mere fact that Snowden is in Russia is highly significant. Snowden’s information has also paralyzed our country’s foreign policy efforts.

Nine months ago, Russia and China threatened the United States with war if they invaded Syria and/or Iran. This is well documented. It is also well-documented that this conflict between Iran and the United States was over the preservation of the exclusive use of the Petrodollar. As I have documented, Iran began selling their oil for gold to Russia, China and India.

Federal Reserve stooge, President Obama, has been beating the war drums with Syria and Iran in an effort to stop the undermining of the Petrodollar. Invasion of Syria and then Iran was imminent, last fall, until China and Russia reacted so strongly. Therefore, Obama used the fallback position of arming al-Qaeda, as he did in Libya, in the hopes of toppling Assad through a CIA inspired revolution and opening the door to making Iran the next victim. However, something has dramatically changed and, at least temporarily, derailed the invasion plans.

Putin Is Using Snowden’s Information As Blackmail

Since the defection of Snowden to Russia, the war rhetoric has really slowed down. Why? What information could the Russians have which could be leveraged against the war intentions of the US and cause them to back down from attacking Syria and Iran? According to my source, Snowden’s information a game changer in the Middle East. I have been told that Snowden uncovered information which indicated at least one false flag attack, and maybe more, have been planned inside the United States and that martial law would be ushered in as a result by the end of 2013. Martial law is necessary because a currency change is coming and so is a third world war.

Putin Holds the Trump Card

Putin has the Snowden information and is leveraging the US into backing off of a war for fear this information would be released. Just stop and think for a moment if this information was released in which Russia announced that the American government is so corrupt that it is planning false flag attacks against its own people in order to usher in martial law because the people will not accept what is coming. This is excellent leverage and it is easy to see why the US has, at least on the surface, has backed off of a total war stance with Syria and Iran because Putin is using Snowden as blackmail.

Enter Michael Hastings into this scenario. In order to get some of Snowden’s information released, could there be any better conduit than Hastings? After all, he brought down the commanding general in Afghanistan. He played a significant role in unseating a CIA director through the revelation of an extramarital affair last fall. Who better to choose than Hastings to begin to facilitate the release of Snowden’s information? I do not believe that the people who made the decision at WikiLeaks to bring Hastings into the Snowden affair could have anticipated that such high profile media figure such as Michael Hastings would be murdered. I hold WikiLeaks blameless in this matter.

Here are some facts that tie together this notion as I have presented it thus far:

1. Hastings sped through a red light at a high rate of speed a couple of minutes before his death. He is clearly running for his life.

2. Hastings had told multiple people that he was investigating the CIA and the FBI was investigating him and that he had something “really big” and “he had to go off the radar for awhile.” This certainly fits within the parameters as described above. Channel Six in San Diego has reported the exact same facts resulting from their investigation. The news video appears towards the end of the article.

3. Many have reported that they believe that Hastings, only moments before his death, was racing towards the Israeli Consulate. The circumstantial evidence supports this notion. Hastings could have been afforded the same protections as Snowden is in Russia.

4. The organization that binds the link between Hastings and Snowden is WikiLeaks and a man named Israel Shamir.

The WikiLeaks Connection

When the scope of the analysis is expanded to include WikiLeaks and a couple of their off the record contributors, the plot significantly thickens.

First let me say that I do not like using unnamed sources without some outside confirmation. However, I believe I have the beginnings of evidence which is surfacing which confirms, to some degree, what my source revealed to me. As an aside, in the 400+ articles that I have written, I have only used an unnamed source in one, two part series. However, in this case, I am not merely relying on just an unnamed source to arrive at the conclusion that Hastings was murdered in order to prevent his release of the Snowden information.

The circumstantial evidence clearly shows that WikiLeaks is at the eye of the storm in the murder of Hastings and very likely the defection of Snowden to Russia. Before the denial mechanisms at WikiLeaks spring into action, just remember, they chose to release a tweet, headlined as “Murder” and referenced the Hastings’ contact with their attorney, Jennifer Robinson, shortly before his death. Is there anymore that has to be said in relation to this assertion? That tweet was reproduced in Part one.

The WikiLeaks tweet clearly demonstrated the organization’s close association with Hastings at the time of his death. Hastings turned to them in his most dangerous time. We also know that Snowden had some relationship with WikiLeaks as well. This is a link that all of us in the truthful, alternative media should be exploring if we want to get to the bottom why Michael Hastings was murdered. Even if everything that I write is wrong, which it isn’t, the WikiLeaks connection holds the key to uncovering the motivation on why Hastings was killed by the CIA.

My source also tells me that when Hastings was investigating the former CIA director’s extramarital affair, he stumbled into some of the same information that Ed Snowden is in possession of and that the two of them we placed together through WikiLeaks and it was an off the record connection which facilitated the contact.

Snowden’s Current Revelations Are Meaningless

Allow me to take a moment to discredit the importance of the information that Snowden has allegedly released. To somehow act as if Snowden’s revelations were in any manner “startling,” is ridiculous. To those of us that have reported on these issues for any length of time, Snowden’s revelation that the American public were being spied upon by the NSA was not the least bit surprising. I yawned when I first read about this as I knew about Echelon 20 years ago! I have consistently stated that Snowden has some very deep and dark information and this is why our government would make the audacious move to force the Bolivian President out of the sky in an attempt to find and kill Snowden who they thought was on the plane. And now I firmly believe that I know why our government is so desperate to eliminate Snowden and why they murdered Hastings for possessing the same information.

Israel Shamir and Son

I was told that Snowden began giving information to a WikiLeaks contributor, Israel Shamir. Shamir is a shadowy figure and has a resume that cannot be confirmed, he has multiple identities and he has deep contacts within the Russian media and their intelligence agencies. Shamir works in the shadows behind his Swedish son, Johannes Wahlstrom. And why is Wahlstrom key to all of this? Wahlstrom, with the help of his father, released the Bradley Manning documents through WikiLeaks. This is the same kind of activity as the Hastings/Snowden affair. And don’t you think the Russians loved the release of the Manning information? Manning’s information helps the Russians to win the propaganda war. Snowden’s information could topple our government, if true and revealed. Snowden is now a marked man because of this almost irrelevant proclamation to the world that the NSA is spying on the people. Give me a break!! This is like saying that Al Capone should be put away for cheating in a game of poker. This, to me, is why the Hastings release of a pending false flag attack makes much more sense as to why Hastings is dead and Snowden is the most wanted man on the planet.

WikiLeaks Is In Dire Danger

WikiLeaks has tried to distance themselves from Shamir, in 2011, by stating that Shamir has never received money or worked for WikiLeaks. That may be a true statement in the strictest sense of the word because Shamir has at least four different aliases that he has worked under and he words behind the scenes through this son. However, to claim that Shamir and his son have never worked with WikiLeaks in cases similar to the Snowden/Hastings case can easily be disproved. Even the more liberal Guardian has reported that this is true with regard to the Manning case and the connection to Shamir/Wahlberg. Shakespeare would have something to say about protesting to loudly when it comes to the WikiLeaks denial of Shamir’s contributions to their organization.

Shamir’s cover story is even more interesting to me. He is Jewish. Yet, he supposedly converted to Christianity and is now an ardent anti-Semite and Holocaust denier. This is a classic disinformation ploy which allows an agent to move in an out of different circles. And yes, I believe that Shamir has used Wikileaks to the benefit of the Russians in the propaganda war. This statement can be proven by the body of work from Wikileaks. Everything that comes out of WikiLeaks is a condemnation of the American Stasi national security state. Where is the condemnation of the same with regard to Russia? Can anyone realistically say that Russia doesn’t lie, cheat, steal and murder their dissident journalists as well? Of course they do. However this one-sided release of information speaks to an agenda, in my humble opinion. WikiLeaks may not be a conscious participant in the propaganda wars, but I believe that they have been unwittingly used to this end by people like Shamir.

Here is a summary of what I know about Shamir, who I strongly believe is the pivotal player in connecting Snowden with Hastings:

1. He was instrumental in the release of the Manning classified documents and has had a past association with WikiLeaks which is becoming the centerpiece which connects Snowden with Hastings.

2. He has connections to the Russian media which opens up the likelihood that he also would have connections with Russian intelligence agencies. His sudden change in persona speaks to a double agent and a subsequent identity change which was manufactured.

3. Based upon what I have learned, I strongly believe that Shamir and/or his son was a go-between with Hastings and Snowden and WikiLeaks facilitated this relationship. And do not look for WikiLeaks to provide any confirmation because, remember, they have tried to distance their relationship with Shamir. And if Snowden is in refugee status and Hastings is dead, could WikiLeaks personnel be far removed from charges of espionage or even disappear under the NDAA? I think people at WikiLeaks are in a lot of danger. If Hastings knew what Snowden knows, would it stand to reason that people within WikiLeaks do as well? WikiLeaks may not have done anything wrong, but that does not mean an angry government is not going to retaliate.
    If the above dots are not correctly connected, then why else would Snowden be allowed to stay in Russia if Snowden’s information could not be used to blackmail and leverage the US? Nothing else makes any sense.

4. Snowden did not have ability to effect a widespread media release of his information. However, Hastings did. The connecting dots include the threatening of a San Diego news reporter for investigating the death of Hastings, Russia and Putin’s association with Snowden, WikiLeaks, the temporary cessation of Obama’s war drums against Syria and Iran, Snowden, Hastings and Shamir all are connected to various degrees. Here is the report of a San Diego news reporter, Kimberly Dvorak’s investigation into the death of Michael Hastings and how she was threatened. Please notice her body language when she is asked by the anchor about being threatened. She is scared to death, and she should be.

Conclusion

I believe that there is enough information here to warrant a legitimate Grand Jury investigation into the death of Michael Hastings and to investigate the connections between the parties I listed in the above paragraph. I further believe that the LA coroner should be prosecuted for cremating the remains of Michael Hastings against family wishes. Perhaps a plea deal with the coroner would lead to the entity that order this cover up to occur.

People have asked me if I was afraid. To that, I said that I was 96 hours ago because some of this information may have stopped at my doorstep. However, as this information has left the station, retaliation against me would make no sense. I think it is likely that people at WikiLeaks have far more information than I do and I am concerned for their safety. The only viable option for our government is to negotiate with Putin or find a way to kill Snowden just as they killed Hastings. I think it is possible that Obama will just proceed to WWIII in order to save his Presidency from any Snowden revelations.

It is my sincere hope that my colleagues in the truthful media take some of this information and run with it. I am not married to the conclusions that I have put forth here, but there is a lot of connections between the players that cannot be ignored. At the end of the day, I just want the truth to come out, the same as my source. I desire this because a quality reporter was murdered, the government is implicated and someone needs to be brought to justice. And if the claims that Snowden and Hastings knowledge of any false flag attacks are true, more investigation might result in the saving of lives for they cannot kill all of us who question the lies we are being fed.

http://thecommonsenseshow.com/2013/0...ings-murdered/

Car hackers 'drive' car with laptop

www.bbc.co.uk

Two US security researchers have revealed how they hacked the computer system inside two popular models of car.

Computer researchers demonstrate how cars can by hacked via laptop

07/26/2013
    Josh Peterson
    Tech Editor

A team of computer security researchers recently demonstrated just how easy it is for malicious hackers to physically hijack a modern car using a laptop.

By taking advantage of the computer hardware and software built into the automobile’s systems, researchers Chris Miller and Chris Valasek showed that they were able manipulate the displays on the vehicle’s dashboard and physically control the car’s movements.

Their research — funded by the Pentagon’s Defense Advanced Research Projects Agency (DARPA) — debuted online on Wednesday in a demonstration to Forbes journalist Andy Greenberg nearly a week ahead of the annual DefCon hacker conference.

The conference will run between August 1 – 4. Academics have researched the concept going back as recent as 2010. In 2010, an Austin-area hacker was also able to remotelydisable cars sold by his former employer.

Veteran’s Today also reported in 2010 on an assassination technique pioneered by the Central Intelligence Agency called “Boston Brakes.” The technique allowed for a hacker to remotely commandeer the physical controls of a vehicle.

Miller and Valasek’s demonstration also served to bolster further speculation that the late-journalist Michael Hasting’s vehicle was hacked, leading to his untimely and tragic death on June 18

http://dailycaller.com/2013/07/26/co...ed-via-laptop/

Reaction to the release of Michael Hastings’ autopsy report, which as expected ruled his death to be an accident caused by massive blunt trauma, has been varied, with many pointing out that it does little to answer the questions surrounding the Rolling Stone journalist’s suspicious car crash.

http://www.infowars.com/release-of-m...ore-questions/

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast