I know a lot of you are interested in this so I am pasing this along. Let the FDA know we do NOT want them messing with natural alternatives to the poison the pharmaceutical companies are putting out there!

May 25, 2007

FDA CAM Guidance is a Set Up for Codex Compliance!
Submit Your Comments During Extended Comment Period!

Bottom Line:
You still have time to submit your comments to the FDA to tell them to leave
Complementary and Alternative Modalities (CAM) alone.

The Natural Solutions Foundation's request for an extension of the Public Comment period has been granted and we have until May 29, 2007 to let the FDA know in no uncertain terms that what they are proposing is simply not acceptable to us! We, the People are not having it!
The CAM Guidance, which Dr. Ron Paul (R-TX) calls "an abuse of FDA power", is poised to turn all natural health practices into treatments that only licensed physicians can perform (by defining CAM as "Complementary and Alternative Medicine") and turn all items and substances used with with the intent to produce healthful effects into untested medical devices and drugs (overriding and rendering protective laws like DSHEA* irrelevant -- long an FDA goal). By the way, as a physician, let me point out that when doctors use CAM procedures instead of drugs, they frequently are "disciplined" by the pharma-dominated State Medical Boards and often loose their licenses for it!
Here is the link for you to use to let the FDA know that you value your health freedom:
http://www.democracyinaction.org/dia/or ... n_KEY=7185
( http://tinyurl.com/34enhn ).

FDA on Steroids

Equally important, tell the House of Representatives to protect your health from the dangerous of a "REVITALIZED" FDA as legislated into existence by Senator Kennedy's ill advised and dangerous legislation S. 1082, the FDA Revitalization Act of 2007. Passed by the Congress on May 9 with no public comment and precious little Senate debate, this bill makes and already corrupt and dangerous federal agency even more corrupt and dangerous. Only the House of Representatives stands between the havoc which an even more drug-company friendly FDA, even more dependant on rushing drugs to market despite their clear dangers. Just look at the deaths and suffering causes by Vioxx (now approved for use in children!) , Avienda, Zyprexa, Baycol, etc., etc., to see how bad it is now. Look at the deaths caused by Gardasil, the "safe" vaccine for children and girls to "protect" them from HPV-related cervical cancer.
Now imagine what a "Revitalized" -- read "even more out of control, industry subservient" -- FDA will mean to you and your loved ones. Properly used drugs are already the leading cause of death in the industrialized world. Imaging what happens when the FDA is even more out of control, even more dependent on drug company "User fees" and under even more industry pressure to release more drugs to the public with even less safety testing AND takes on the role of a private drug company as well .
Click here
( http://WWW.democracyinaction.org/dia/or ... _KEY=11344 )
( ttp://tinyurl.com/27oab6) to tell the House of Representatives that you need them to protect you from Big Pharma run amok.

Natural Solutions Foundation 'Tells It Like It Is'

The Natural Solutions Foundation (WWW.HealthFreedomUSA.org) is a world leader in protecting health and health freedom. We tell you the truth no matter whose propaganda it hurts, no matter whose oxen are gored! The owners of those oxen, so to speak, quite naturally do not like what we have to say. Using all of their usual tools (disinformation, smear, innuendo and hacking, for example), the "ox-keepers" keep trying to make us disappear. You are too smart for them and we are too persistent. Consider the inconvenient truth revealed in the Codex Video on our home page, "Nutricide". You can purchase the DVD, too.
Our site, www.HealthFreedomUSA.org, and our action campaigns are interfered with so regularly now that I don't mention it every time it happens any more. Each time we get it really right, our links and/or our site "suddenly" develops massive problems. Hundreds and hundreds of people write to me to say that the links they are tryiung to use are not working. We repair them. Second verse, same as the first.
We take it as a complement, of course. Sites on new patterns for afghan throws or goulash recipes don't run into this sort of problem! (I love goulash, by the way).

Plan B: the Activist's Friend

That's why we have created our "Plan B". An astonishing 190,305 people have submitted their comments through our site. But another 262,572 people could not do so because of the "hacking and attacking" going on. Any time you cannot submit a comment or take an action through our site, simply send me an email with "SUBMIT" in the subject line and your full name and address in the body of the email. Remember your name and address or we cannot take the action you are requesting. Send me an email if the links are not working and we will do the submission for you. It's just one of the ways that the Natural Solutions Foundation supports your voice and your participation in this decision-making process. In this case, make the subject read "SUBMIT-CAM".
My email is dr.laibow@gmail.com.

FDA Guidance on CAM Regulation
A Set Up for Codex Compliance

The " FDA Guidance on CAM Regulation " is a preparation for Codex implementation. Codex, a Big Pharma initiative right from the start, wants to kill competition (that means ALL natural medicine techniques and products including supplements, herbs, healthy foods and nutrition, and so on) with utter disregard for the lives and well-being of people.
The FDA Office of Policy and Planning (very highly placed in the FDA hierarchy, by the way) has taken the time and effort to mis-state, extend and distort the law setting up the most draconian interpretation of how to restrict CAM -- read pharmaceutical free -- treatments and therapies. They did not do this just to pass the time of day. We believe that they are setting up natural health treatments and products for "enforcement" activities to drive them out of existence, leaving the field free for drug companies to make a killing while they kill us.

If you are one of the nearly 200,000 people who has submitted your comments to the FDA, thanks! If not, please do it NOW! Our extension runs only until May 29, 2007 so time is running out to make sure the FDA hears us loud and clear. Remember, the last time Americans got this angry, instead of taking away our rights to use dietary supplements, as Congress was in the process of doing, our voices were so loud that Congress passed DSHEA* by unanimous Congressional Consent!

I have a favor to ask of you: Can you commit to helping 10 more people to submit their comments, too? Simply ride the freedom mouse, send the links in this email to your contacts and tell them in your own words how urgent this matter is.

2/3 of Americans Think they Have the Right to Control their Health.

Big FDA/Pharma Disagrees

What do 2/3 of Americans do? Whether they also take drugs or not, two hundred million Americans use CAM treatments and therapies according to sources like the New England Journal of Medicine. My estimate is that for every dollar spent on the Wellness Industry, including last year's $25 Billion supplement bill, approximately $20 does not flow into the coffers of the illness industry. That's a lot of missing dollars!
Big Pharma has enough resources to buy Congress, control the FDA, spend 4 billion dollars last year on Direct to Consumer advertising, 16 billion dollars on direct to doctor advertising, etc. They are clearly not at all happy about their lost income. Some people never have enough money or enough control. Big Pharma is acting like that kind of person. But it has the power to kill you while it's garnering its control.
What do the drug companies want to do about this lost cash? Smash, totally eliminate, literally kill the most powerful competitor for treatment dollars this side of clean, unadulterated food! And the FDA is their hip-pocket play toy.

So Use These Links to Make Your Voice Count:

Use http://www.democracyinaction.org/dia/or ... n_KEY=7185 ( http://tinyurl.com/2u7ghc ) to tell the FDA to correct the abusive power it has laid out for itself in its "Guidance on CAM Regulation".
Use
http://www.democracyinaction.org/dia/or ... _KEY=11344 (ttp://tinyurl.com/27oab6) to direct the members of the House of Representatives to protect your health and your health freedoms from the dangers of Senator Kennedy's ill advised and devastatingly poorly conceived, but very, very "pharma phriendly" bill, S. 1082.
Use
http://www.healthfreedomusa.org/index.php?page_id=189 ( http://tinyurl.com/sw9xf) to make a generous tax deductible donation to the Natural Solutions Foundation.
Use
http://www.healthfreedomusa.org/store/cart.php
( http://tinyurl.com/y5jjau) to visit www.Organics4U.org, your source for organic supplements and personal care products. Every purchase protects your health and your health freedom. AND your purchases give you a 40% tax deduction as our way of saying ,"Thanks for your support!"
Speaking of thanks, I want to personally thank each and every one of you for your enthusiasm, activism and support. I get a lot of wonderful emails thanking the Natural Solutions Foundation for the work we are doing. But the thanks really goes to you. It is your efforts, and your generosity, which are making the difference.
Thank you.

Yours in health and freedom,
Dr. Rima
Rima E. Laibow, MD
Medical Director
Natural Solutions Foundation
www.HealthFreedomUSA.org
* DSHEA is the 1994 law called the Dietary Supplements Health and Education Act which says that since foods are generally regarded as safe and dietary supplements are foods, they, too, are generally regarded as safe. The FDA has the power to remove supplements which present a clear and present danger to health but does not otherwise regulate supplements. The FDA does, however, regulate health claims.

Help Us Stop Codex!