Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

South West Florida (Behind friendly lines but still in Occupied Territory)

Florida Collier County: Man charged with DUI kids in car

Man charged with DUI with kids in car claims to have money to 'buy his way out of anything'

Naples Daily News
    Posted February 22, 2011 at 2:58 p.m.

CCSO

Name: MORALES, FEDERICO OMAR
    Charge: DUI BLD ALCH .15 OR HIGHER OR WITH PERSON UNDER 18 1ST OFF
    Residence: Naples
    Case #: Not yet available

Deputies pulled over a man for driving on the wrong side of the road on Monday and found two children not wearing seat belts and a driver who smelled of alcohol, reports said.

Federico Morales, 22, of the 5000 block of Carlton Street in East Naples, was arrested by Collier County sheriff's deputies early Monday near the intersection of U.S. 41 and Commercial Boulevard in East Naples and charged with DUI with a person under 18. He was also issued three traffic citations for the seat belt/child restraint infractions and a citation for driving on the wrong side of the road.

But Morales wasn't concerned, telling deputies he has enough money "to buy his way out of anything,â€
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

9 - 10 odds he is an Illegal Allien; Collier County REFUSES to give Immigration Status

and if he drives a Caddy they better be tracking this guy for drugs
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Some of Last Nights Arrests for Collier County

Name: CALMOPABLO,FRANCISCO
    Charge: TRESPASS ON PROPERTY OTHER THAN STRUCT
    Residence: IMMOKALEE

Name: SORIANO,BERLIN
    Charge: TRESPASS ON PROPERTY OTHER THAN STRUCT

Name: RODRIGUEZ-PEREZ,ROGELIO
    Charge: POSSESS COCAINE

Name: SELPULVEDA-ROJAS,VICTOR
    Charge: TRAFFIC OFFENSE-DUI ALCOHOL OR DRUGS 1ST OFF
    Residence: Naples

Name: HERRERA,JOSEPH NOEL
    Charge: FUG FR JUST/TEXAS/VOSP-POSS MARIJ
    Case #: O1203075

Name: HERNANDEZ,ENRIGUE
    Charge: OPEN CONTAINER - ALCOHOL PUBLIC/SEMI-PUBLIC PARKING AREA

I'm here to tell you, those are some rough looking characters.

Can his money buy back his children's lives? Unbelievable mentality. This is not the kind of cultural norm we need or want in America..
    As Aristotle said, “Tolerance and apathy are the first virtue of a dying civilization.â€

The Collier County Sheriff's office has the whose in jail part and you can look it at on a daily basis which I do. Those pictures and comments underneath are just a few examples of what I see on a daily basis if not worse. Some of the roughest looking and ones arrested for more violent crimes work on 6 L's farm. It seems like that guy only hires thugs. As for the DUI with kids on average I see that once or twice a week. Another this I am finding is that during traffic stops alot of them are also caught with illegal drugs.

April
    Illegals MARCH ON AUSTIN! PLEASE TAKE IMMEDIATE ACTION!!!!

http://www.alipac.us/ftopicp-1188666.html#1188666

The majority of the fugly mugshots are unemployed?? I thought they came here to "work"? So what are they doing for $$$?

What's there to say about the first moron? Caddy, lots of cash, 22 years old? No job? Mhmmm...

Let's see Jerry Berry get him out of the whole DUI thing. Jerry Berry? Where are youuu?

Glad he has lots of $$$$, FLA needs it.
    "

Quote Originally Posted by miguelina
    The majority of the fugly mugshots are unemployed?? I thought they came here to "work"? So what are they doing for $$$?

What's there to say about the first moron? Caddy, lots of cash, 22 years old? No job? Mhmmm...

Let's see Jerry Berry get him out of the whole DUI thing. Jerry Berry? Where are youuu?

Glad he has lots of $$$$, FLA needs it.
    I think many of them claim they are unemployed to avoid exposing who their employers are.

This is the garbage slithering across that border. Notice how most of them list occupation as "none" but seemingly have plenty of money to buy booze, drugs and luxury vehicles I suspect.

These people are the armpit of mexico and we have to deal with them. Makes me sick to my stomach.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast