Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

April

FOX: FBI can listen in through cell phone, even when off

I have heard this before. The FBI, with warrantless gathering of information, has had this technology for years. The Russians, in the 1970s could beam microwaves at office windows and pick up conversations by the vibrations of the glass, according to a friend at the CIA.
    If the FBI wants listen on my cell, go ahead. They will probably be subject to me singing way off key to the radio or rummaging around in my purse for a lighter. They already have a file on me because of fingerprints and background check for bonding.
    My alarm company has a box on the wall incase I set off the alarm and they will yell through it to ask my password. Simple flip of a switch can listen to everything in this household.
    Undoubtedly, all my info is being processed somewhere overseas. I rent a car and they can keep track of where I go. Run a red light and they can catch a photo of the license by cameras.
    Privacy sounds wonderful, but, IMO, we lost that years ago.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

April
    Quote Originally Posted by vortex
    I have heard this before. The FBI, with warrantless gathering of information, has had this technology for years. The Russians, in the 1970s could beam microwaves at office windows and pick up conversations by the vibrations of the glass, according to a friend at the CIA.
    If the FBI wants listen on my cell, go ahead. They will probably be subject to me singing way off key to the radio or rummaging around in my purse for a lighter. They already have a file on me because of fingerprints and background check for bonding.
    My alarm company has a box on the wall incase I set off the alarm and they will yell through it to ask my password. Simple flip of a switch can listen to everything in this household.
    Undoubtedly, all my info is being processed somewhere overseas. I rent a car and they can keep track of where I go. Run a red light and they can catch a photo of the license by cameras.
    Privacy sounds wonderful, but, IMO, we lost that years ago.
    I agree Vortex privacy is a thing of the past.