Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

South West Florida (Behind friendly lines but still in Occupied Territory)

Gingrich Warns of Conservative 3rd Party in 2012

Gingrich Warns of Conservative 3rd Party in 2012

Friday, April 3, 2009 8:53 AM

Former House Speaker Newt Gingrich warns that conservatives could leave the GOP and form a third party in 2012 if Republicans don’t do more to rein in government spending.

“If the Republicans can’t break out of being the right wing party of big government, then I think you would see a third party movement in 2012, Gingrich said during an address to students at the College of the Ozarks in Missouri.

Gingrich attacked President Barack Obama’s “monstrosity of a budget,â€
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Lets hope so.

The only thing is, they must unite under ONE party in order for it to work. I nominate the Constitution Party!!!!!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by SicNTiredInSoCal
    Lets hope so.

The only thing is, they must unite under ONE party in order for it to work. I nominate the Constitution Party!!!!!
    I second that!
    If Palestine puts down their guns, there will be peace.
    If Israel puts down their guns there will be no more Israel.
    Dick Morris

Im all for it. And BTW lets CLOSE OUR BORDERS and send the MILITARY down there to kick some *** and stop the invasion.

WorriedAmerican wrote:
    SicNTiredInSoCal wrote:
    Lets hope so.

I second that!
    I third that!

I went to a state Constitution Party meeting last Saturday. I am SO glad I went. I had checked out their national party website a few months ago, and I thought they seemed okay. I was just concerned they might be a bit too religion-focused for my personal preferences. But after attending the meeting, I don't think so. I think they are just focused on returning to and respecting our country's Christianity roots and culture.

When I attended the state party meeting and read a copy of their platform - which detailed their stance on just about every issue - I was VERY impressed. As I read it, I became more and more amazed at how I really agreed with their platform on almost everything. They really are NOT an extremist or radical group at all. I plan to make copies of the platform and make available to Tea Partiers, Glenn Beck 9-12 ers, etc.

Example: They are pro-Capitalism, but NOT when a Capitalistic enterprise takes actions that are at the expense of the country. Not when that Capitalistic enterprise's greed for profit is greater than and supercedes any loyalty to their own country, and hurts other citizens.

Ex: They are NOT totally anti-unions and always pro-business, at the expense of workers and the middle class.

I hope others will look into the Constitution Party. I plan to attend future meetings.
    <div>Number*U.S. military*in S.Korea to protect their border with N.Korea: 28,000. Number*U.S. military*on 2000 mile*U.S. southern border to protect ourselves from*the war in our own backyard: 1,200 National Guard.</

Third Parties have got to have a primary race, and I would vote for the Third Party winners. But the President and Vice- President would each have to be voted on.

It would be nice to have a centrist loving American.

ELE

Our Democracy may be destroyed by Obama by 2012

I would like to know more about this party before casting my vote in any direction. I do know that I will not vote for Obama and or anyone that voted for the Stimulus, Omnibus or any of the Amnesty and/or pro-illegal trash legislation.

Reality check
    I wonder if we will have even a semblence of a fair voting system in 2012 as it is Acorn, another Obama scam organization had charges lodged against them for voter fraud in 14? states this time around. Anyone know what happened to make the charges disapear? And even while the court cases were in effect Acorn was given huge amounts of money from the Stimulus bill and Omnibus rip off the American people taxathon.

Accountability is needed everywhere in government.

One other point about the Constitution Party:
    They advocate electing candidates from the ground-up, a grass-roots effort starting with local elections, then state elections, then national reps, then President. They recognize it is pretty unrealistic for a third party that doesn't yet have many local elected officials to be putting all their time and money into Presidential elections they are unlikely to win, and that usually hurt conservatives by splitting the Republican votes.

Electing LOCAL Constitution party candidates would likely HELP greatly with LOCAL laws regarding illegal immigration.

Constitution Party definitely opposed to the illegal invasion.
    <div>Number*U.S. military*in S.Korea to protect their border with N.Korea: 28,000. Number*U.S. military*on 2000 mile*U.S. southern border to protect ourselves from*the war in our own backyard: 1,200 National Guard.</

They really are NOT an extremist or radical group at all.
    Hummmm ... I never heard they were?
    I think every law, EVERYONE, needs to be put up against the Constitution first, before passing.

Obama is a Constitutional lawyer. So he has spend years finding out what he can get around, like the "Natural born citizen" issue. Now he just walks all over it, him and his Girl Friday, Timmy TurboTax Cheat.
    He wants to change that document to go along with his agenda. He needs to be stopped. SOON!!
    If Palestine puts down their guns, there will be peace.
    If Israel puts down their guns there will be no more Israel.
    Dick Morris

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast