Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

worriedamerican said:
    [quote:soofptro]Quote:
    They really are NOT an extremist or radical group at all.

Hummmm ... I never heard they were? [/quote:soofptro]
    I just think the two major parties, and/or anyone opposing third parties which are usually conservative, try to portray them as such.
    <div>Number*U.S. military*in S.Korea to protect their border with N.Korea: 28,000. Number*U.S. military*on 2000 mile*U.S. southern border to protect ourselves from*the war in our own backyard: 1,200 National Guard.</

WorriedAmerican:

Don't you think President Obama has given a new meaning to knowing the Constitution? And using it?
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

MW
    Former House Speaker Newt Gingrich warns that conservatives could leave the GOP and form a third party in 2012 if Republicans don’t do more to rein in government spending.
    I'm all for making a third party relative when all things are equal. However, things are far from equal at this point, especially with Democrats holding a strong majority in the U.S. Congress. All a third party (compromised of mostly conservatives) would do at this point is firmly seat more Democrats. At this juncture, I'm more for unseating all RINO's currently holding office in an effort bring the party back to its roots.

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

MW said:
    All a third party (compromised of mostly conservatives) would do at this point is firmly seat more Democrats. At this juncture, I'm more for unseating all RINO's currently holding office in an effort bring the party back to its roots
    MW - I share your concern. That is why the Constitution Party advocates starting with elections at the lowest levels first - i.e. local, city or county - rather than spending all their resources on a Presidential candidate who is unlikely to win yet, until the Party can grow more. And local and state candidates could help greatly with the immigration issue, as we see with all the local/state immigration bills we read about almost daily here.
    builditnow wrote:
    One other point about the Constitution Party:
    They advocate electing candidates from the ground-up, a grass-roots effort starting with local elections, then state elections, then national reps, then President. They recognize it is pretty unrealistic for a third party that doesn't yet have many local elected officials to be putting all their time and money into Presidential elections they are unlikely to win, and that usually hurt conservatives by splitting the Republican votes.

Electing LOCAL Constitution party candidates would likely HELP greatly with LOCAL laws regarding illegal immigration.

Constitution Party definitely opposed to the illegal invasion.
    <div>Number*U.S. military*in S.Korea to protect their border with N.Korea: 28,000. Number*U.S. military*on 2000 mile*U.S. southern border to protect ourselves from*the war in our own backyard: 1,200 National Guard.</

Quote Originally Posted by vmonkey56
    WorriedAmerican:

Don't you think President Obama has given a new meaning to knowing the Constitution? And using it?
    Yes and the new meaning is that it's not worth a sh*t to him. He plans on redoing it to suit him. I would LOVE a strong Constitutional Party. I mean, how can you go wrong with the Constitution backing up everything you represent? That's why this country is so far off. Bush walked on it too, but NOTHING like this clown does.

I also think there should be no campaigning for money. Each is given a certain amount of cash for their party and see how well they spend it. The drumming up of money is where the corruption starts. They should owe NOBODY when they are running!
    If Palestine puts down their guns, there will be peace.
    If Israel puts down their guns there will be no more Israel.
    Dick Morris

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12