Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Glenn Beck Re-Energizes the Conservative Movement

Glenn Beck Re-Energizes the Conservative Movement

by Mark Skousen (more by this author)
    Posted 03/19/2009 ET

Since moving from CNN to Fox News, the Glenn Beck phenomenon has become the hottest topic today among conservatives. To demonstrate his influence, he recommended an obscure book called The 5,000 Year Leap on his radio and TV show, and today it is #1 on Amazon.

The Obama election and the Democrats takeover of government has re-energized the freedom movement, and more and more conservatives are turning to Glenn Beck as their hero.

Beck actually considers himself a libertarian. I was on the Glenn Beck Show two weeks ago, and he asked all his guests -- Steve Moore, Penn Jillette, and me -- if we were libertarians. We all said yes, and he said, “So I am.â€
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

As much as I like GB, and believe in just about everything he says and believes in, I do have to question why I have not heard him talk about Obamas Birth certificate! Has He??? He talks about how he loves his country soooo much and totally believes in the Constitution, but yet he will not bring this serious issue up! WHY???? I don`t get it. With all the thieves in office, and all the scaming going on I would think he would want to talk about it. This is one reason I don`t know if I should trust him. I also just read the posting "Investigate 'tampering' at Supremes (Obama's birth cert)", This is really scary stuff, I wonder how many people are being paid off! The system is just one big LIE, controlled by a bunch of scamers.
    No man is good enough to govern another man without that other’s consent.
    Abraham Lincoln