Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

South West Florida (Behind friendly lines but still in Occupied Territory)

Goldman Sachs The Fourth Branch of the U.S. Government

Goldman Sachs The Fourth Branch of the U.S. Government

Politics / Market Manipulation
    Jun 30, 2009 - 04:13 AM
    By: Graham_Summers

Quietly and almost unnoticed by most Americans, the US Federal Government introduced a fourth branch to its political structure in 2006. As you know we already had three branches, they are:

The Judicial: the Supreme Court
    The Executive: the President
    The Legislative: Congress

This pretty much has us covered in terms of political strategy… but what about financial issues? Everyone knows Congress has no clue how to allocate capital. And the Executive Branch doesn’t exactly have a great track record when it comes to financial matters either (we’ve run a deficit virtually every year since 1970).

Shouldn’t we have a Financial Branch of government? A group of fiscal experts entirely devoted to keeping the US’s fiscal house in order?

Well, we actually do, but instead of installing a branch of smart, genuine financiers interested in benefiting the American people, we installed a bunch of greedy crooks intent on stealing as much of the public’s money as possible with no consequences what so ever.

Ladies and Gentleman, I present to you America’s Financial Branch of the Government: Goldman Sachs.

Trying to detail exactly how integrated Goldman has become to the Federal Government would be like trying to track the peanut butter swirls in Ben and Jerry’s Chocolate Peanut Butter Swirl ice cream. Indeed, with the exception of Ben Bernanke and a few other officials, Goldman Sachs provided all the lead characters for the Tragic Comedy that is our latest Financial Crisis.

Central to the entire mess is Hank “the Hammerâ€
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I have had a copy of "The Great American Bubble Machine" by Matt Taibbi from Rolling Stone for days, however, I noticed that it had been pulled from several sites due to copyright infringement and I was afraid to post it. It is a fascinating yet disturbing article which I will post right now as a new subject in hopes that EVERYONE will read it! Thanks, AS7!

Posted at:

http://www.alipac.us/ftopict-161515.html

Matt Taibbi was on infowars.com great interview.

Check out www.infowars.com
    Alex Jones had Matt Taibbi on his show. He did an interview yesterday I believe before this happened.He may have the interview in archives somewhere.
    I suspect the copyright infringement is just another method to shut down his book. Oh the powers that be. And it's not a pretty picture. Educate yourself. This is as important as alipac is. I try to split my free time between both infowars and alipac. We have to educate the good people of America they have been duped worse than I thought.
    Much of the other things going on helps to explain why our government is refusing to listen to what we the American people have to say.
    Go listen to the 4 hour show he puts on. ( No time ) because it is put on and endless looping feed. So you can listen when you want to in a 24 hour period.
    All of Alex's films are on there copy them and feel free to pass them out to everyone you know.He has given permission. He says get the good quality version. Yes he does sell them but he also wants to get the word out more than he worries about the money.