Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Graham's Sellout on Sotomayor

Graham's Sellout on Sotomayor
    by Mario Diaz, Esq.
    07/31/2009

He repeated the tired old saying that “elections have consequences,â€
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Grahamnesty should just switch to the Democratic party. Everytime that guy opens his mouth he mentions the "latino" vote. Thats all he is worried about. I agree, South Carolinians voted for him and he should be representing them. He is a jerk, to say the least.

Northern California (moved back to fight for our land and freedom)
    I emailed twice to tell him how disgusted I was with his inability to call a racist a racist.

He's an idiot. There are so many in politics now it's hard to get to the truth. I think we will weed some out in this next election. Unfortunately, we have three and a half more years of more czars, open borders and tax and spend policies.

Anyone taking a guess on how many czars we will end up with before someone actually tells him to stop. Check this:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-ClRQvu9ndg

Gramnesty / Amnesty was up front on his love for illegals and La Raza over two years ago when he tried to help John McCain push thru the McCain / Kennedy - amnesty bill. He has always been a Dem leaning Rino and traveled with McCain thru much of his campaign. McCain spoke to La Raza and had top Hispanic / Maldef / La Raza lovers on his campaign.

Now for the definition of Stupidity: Some one who does the same thing over and over and expects a different result.

If the voters of South Carolina thought they would get anything different than what they have been getting all along then I think the difinition above says it all.

He has shown his true colors so many times over and over and yet the voters thought that if they put him in office again he would somehow "magically" change his stripes?

Give me a break.

Obama told everyone who he was up front and if you don't believe it all you have to do is watch Glenn Beck for a month and he will play all of the speeches where in the campaign he said he loved Acorn and love SEIU and .... it was all up front.

Some people just like living with blinders on their eyes, until the consequences come and hit them in the back of the head so hard it makes their eyes pop out.