Gun Control Deputy Biden in 2008: Obama has problem if he ‘tries to fool with my Beretta’

KYLE BECKER DECEMBER 19, 2012 6:30 PM

Newly appointed gun control taskforce deputy and current Vice President Joe Biden said at a campaign stop in Castlewood, Virginia in 2008, “If he (Obama) tries to fool with my Beretta, he’s got a problem.”

Beltway Confidential had the quote:

“I guarantee you Barack Obama ain’t taking my shotguns, so don’t buy that malarkey,” Biden said. “Don’t buy that malarkey. They’re going to start peddling that to you.” [...]
“If he tries to fool with my Beretta, he’s got a problem,” Biden added, referring to Obama.

The Vice President also informed prospective voters at the time he was the proud owner of two guns.

[Click here to watch Video: Gun Advocate Harry Reid On Guns]

According to a 2009 fluff piece called “Nobody Messes with ‘Sheriff Joe’ Biden” posted on ABC News, President Obama dubbed Joe Biden “the sheriff,” and referred to him as his “enforcer” during the implementation of the failed $800 billion slush fund called “stimulus.” Apparently, that was just warm-up for making Joe Biden the Barney Fife of America’s gun laws.

Gun Control Deputy Biden in 2008: Obama has problem if he 'tries to fool with my Beretta' Independent Journal Review