Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Banned

Harry Reid’s Latest Racist Gaffe

Harry Reid’s Latest Racist Gaffe

Harry Reid’s Joke to Asians: You’re Not Smarter Than Everyone Else

BY: Washington Free Beacon Staff

August 22, 2014 11:24 am

Let it be known that Harry Reid never met a racial stereotype that he didn’t like.

The geriatric Democrat spoke to the Las Vegas Asian Chamber of Commerce yesterday and made two uncouth remarks in regards to his audience’s ethnicity in a speech recorded by America Rising and reported on by Time.

While the Chamber of Commerce laughed politely at the gray-haired senator, they returned the courtesy by instead endorsing Republican Mark Hutchison for lieutenant governor rather than Reid’s Democratic choice, Lucy Flores, according to the Las Vegas Review-Journal.

Hutchison is the choice of Nevada’s Gov. Brian Sandoval (R.), who is a possible 2016 senate challenger to Reid’s seat. Sandoval is leading Reid by 10 points in a Harper Polling survey.

The along in years senate majority leader has a sordid history of making obnoxious and offensive generalizations toward minorities, most famous of all calling President Obama electable because he is “light skinned” and that he speaks “with no negro dialect, unless he wanted to have one.”

Harry Reid is 74 years old.

http://freebeacon.com/politics/harry...-racist-gaffe/

Because he is 74 years old means what??? Is that supposed to be an excuse for this idiot???? Oh God help us, how did he ever get elected in Nevada..clue number 1 has to be voter fraud! My opinion of course!!!
    Last edited by kathyet2; 08-22-2014 at 01:02 PM.

Banned
    Harry Reid Apologizes for Being a Racist

By Onan Coca / 25 August 2014

Harry Reid has done it again.

The senile and corrupt senior Senator from Nevada has stepped into yet another racism kerfuffle.

He was speaking to the Las Vegas Asian Chamber of Commerce in hopes of getting them to support Democrat candidates in the upcoming election. In an effort to ingratiate himself to the mostly Asian crowd he made a couple of racist jokes... because that's what you do, right?

Ladies and gentlemen, the leader of the House Democrats in all of his figurative glory.

“I don’t think you’re smarter than anybody else, but you’ve convinced a lot of us you are..."
    “One problem that I’ve had today is keeping my Wongs straight.”

Reid later apologized for his jokes. "My comments were in extremely poor taste and I apologize. Sometimes I say the wrong thing.”

Well I guess that could have been worse?

I mean who doesn't remember his famous burst of racism that was documented in the book Game Change by Mark Halperin and John Heilemann.

"He [Reid] was wowed by Obama's oratorical gifts and believed that the country was ready to embrace a black presidential candidate, especially one such as Obama -- a 'light-skinned' African American 'with no Negro dialect, unless he wanted to have one... Reid was convinced, in fact, that Obama's race would help him more than hurt him in a bid for the Democratic nomination," the authors wrote.

Read more at http://eaglerising.com/8169/harry-re...yuFrhlYgRCP.99

"Harry Reid Mocks Asians, Gets His Wongs Confused"

The only good thing about harry being in Nevada is when he is here we get no "Chemtrails" on those days..

Last edited by kathyet2; 08-25-2014 at 10:37 AM.

Banned
    S*** Harry Reid says

Washington Free Beacon

Published on Aug 25, 2014
    Harry Reid says a lot of weird stuff.

South West Florida (Behind friendly lines but still in Occupied Territory)
    The Federalist Papers

When will minorities grow spines and stop protecting the progressives who denigrate them?

Asian-Bashing Democrats and the Doormat Minorities Who Enable Them
    Collectivism is a hard, cowardly habit to break.
    thefederalistpapers.org

Asian-Bashing Dems and Doormat Minorities Who Enable Them

By Michelle Malkin On August 26, 2014 · 24 Comments · In US

Harry Reid is a bigoted Beltway corruptocrat with an interminable case of diarrhea of the mouth. The feeble-minded coot stuck his foot in that mess of a mouth again last week at the Las Vegas Asian Chamber of Commerce. But as mortifying as the Senate Majority Leader is, there’s an even worse spectacle: Asian-American liberals who keep giving top Democrats and their partisan operatives blanket passes.

Reid clumsily offered his assessment of the success and intelligence of business leaders of Asian descent at the gathering. “I don’t think you’re smarter than anybody else, but you’ve convinced a lot of us you are,” he babbled. You put those uppity Asians in their places, Hater Harry!
    During a question-and-answer session, Reid followed up his jibe with a crude “joke” about Chinese surnames that would make Archie Bunker cringe: “One problem that I’ve had today is keeping my Wongs straight.”
    Good thing the pale-faced codger didn’t let a “ching-chong” slip out, too. You (SET ITAL) know (END ITAL) it was ringing around between his ears. Mocking Asian monikers is a hanging offense if you’re a Republican pol or conservative talk-show host. But it’s just a meaningless gaffe by “diversity’s” best friend when you’re Democratic Senate Majority Leader.
    That’s why Reid’s hosts obliged with subdued tittering. National news anchors selectively averted their gazes. The Asian American Journalists Association, so quick to issue sanctimonious guidelines for avoiding ethnic stereotypes, maintained radio silence. And the usual left-wing speech police who read racism into every word uttered by conservatives from “angry” to “Chicago” to “Constitution” to “Obamacare” saw and said nothing.
    One bizarre group, Asian Pacific American Advocates, was only offended because they resent public attention paid to successful Asian Americans. They vented that Reid “falsely assumes that our communities continue to perpetuate the model minority stereotype, when we have been actively working to highlight the vast socioeconomic disparities within our communities.” These confused people have spent way too much time in social justice 101 classes.
    Back in Washington, D.C., the usually garrulous Democratic chairwoman of the Congressional Asian Pacific American Caucus (CAPAC), Rep. Judy Chu, responded by … not responding at all. CAPAC Executive Director Krystal Ka’ai did not return my email seeking reaction to the race-mocking Senate Majority Leader, who has now apologized for his “extremely poor taste.”
    Chu and her ethnic grievance caucus — which pledges to “denounce racial and religious discrimination affecting Asian Americans and Pacific Islanders” — did find time over the past year to:

• attack a Seattle theater production of The Mikado for its use of “exaggerated Asian stereotypes.”
    • “denounce” comedian Jimmy Kimmel for a kids’ table skit that poked fun at America’s debts to China.
    • demand the firing of Fox News liberal chucklehead Bob Beckel for using “racial slurs” against Chinese people.

Here’s another glaring omission by the Democrats’ whitewashers: Neither CAPAC’s press release archive nor its Twitter account has published a word about the ugly liberal racists in Kentucky who’ve repeatedly attacked former GOP Labor Secretary Elaine Chao.

http://www.thefederalistpapers.org/u...ho-enable-them
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)