Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

South West Florida (Behind friendly lines but still in Occupied Territory)

Harry Reid Wants to Vote on a Phantom Bill (Dem Dirty Tricks

What Reid wants is for the Senate to vote to proceed on a bill that has not been seen, not read, not studied by the very Senators from whom he wants to force a vote

Harry Reid Wants to Vote on a Phantom Bill (Dem Dirty Tricks Edition)

By Warner Todd Huston
    Thursday, November 19, 2009

Either today or later this week, Senate Democrat Majority Leader Harry Reid (Nev) wants the Senate to vote on a “motion to proceedâ€
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

ELE

Dirty Harry trying to scam us again.

I went this this link and it messed up my computer.

PS
    We have to get right on this and support and enact "States Rights". I personally think they are going to pass this bill so we have to be prepared.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Ramrod Reid is at it again. He's going to Ram it through the Senate, Ram it down our throats and Ram big gaping holes in our pockets.

Dixie

ELE
    We must not accept this bill even it they enact into law.

Senior Member ShockedinCalifornia's Avatar
    The Senate committee to draft this legislation was closed to Republicans with their ideas and elected positions.

The Senate Democratic Majority Whip will invoke closure on the vote in the Senate so that no opposition has a chance to debate this debacle with any substance.

Every amendment that will be offered from the floor will be killed.

This national government is not a democracy anymore. It's all a bunch of lies and supremacy by Democrats.

This is what I think about this piece of mega-legislation now. If I'm wrong, please tell me where.