Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

South West Florida (Behind friendly lines but still in Occupied Territory)

He’s Sorry - Obama’s non-apology-apology during his SUPER DUPER EXCLUSIVE

He’s Sorry

November 12, 2013 by Ben Crystal

Following President Barack Obama’s non-apology-apology during his SUPER DUPER EXCLUSIVE sit down with NBC “reporter” and Obama Administration flack Chuck Todd, the newest of the ever-changing Democratic explanations for the abysmal disaster which is Obamacare revealed itself. As it turns out, the fact that Obama lied about every aspect of Obamacare from the moment he first threatened the Nation with it is immaterial. Better yet, we should THANK him for… er… forcing us to buy something we shouldn’t have been forced to buy; and can’t even if we try to.

According to President Obamacare: “I am sorry that (Americans) are finding themselves in this situation based on assurances they got from me.” Amazing how he managed to deliver a semi-apology for the problems he caused; despite repeatedly promising no such problems would ever occur.
    And he didn’t say “I’m sorry that l lied.” He said “I’m sorry that they are finding themselves in this situation…” And he certainly didn’t promise to eliminate the cause of the problem, Obamacare itself. In retrospect, I’ll bet Obama’s kindred spirit, Bernie Madoff, is kicking himself for not trying that as a defense.
    I’m sorry people have suffered because I defrauded them out of their life savings. Of course, I’m keeping the loot. I’m free to go.
    I must concede a bit of admiration to Obama and his accomplices for what is nothing less than absolute dedication to their craft. They lied about Obamacare the way gang members lie about their whereabouts the night someone gunned down a rival hood’s family in drive-by. After Healthcare.gov debuted with the most famous 404 error message in Internet history, Obama first shrugged off the disaster, then tried to claim the site was a “success,” thenblamed a nefarious conservative plan to crash the site through some sort of digital mustache-twirlery.
    Yes, the latest distraction effort involves attempted to divert attention from the now-admitted fact that Obamacare is a gigantic flimflam operation by blaming insurance companies for – get this – failing to warn policy-holders that Obamacare would force them to cancel their coverage. Obama’s Bizarro-world clone of Karl Rove, David Axelrod, took to Twitter to demonstrate the Democrats’ logical gymnastics thusly:

David Axelrod ✔ @davidaxelrod
    Follow

Wonder how many Insurance cos that sold junk policies after ACA was signed told customers at purchase that they'd have to eventually switch?
    3:39 PM - 8 Nov 2013

He did that without a net, folks. That’s rhetorical artistry. The insurance companies, who heard Obama say “PERIOD” along with the rest of us, should have known Obama was lying, and therefore are responsible for not tipping off the rest of us.
    We’re dreadfully sorry, Mr. or Ms. Consumer. We should have mentioned that the bureaucratic monstrosity Obama plans to unleash on the Nation will probably result in precisely the opposite of what Obama promised. Therefore, be prepared to suffer consequences which Obama swears won’t occur.
    Meanwhile, the inexplicably tax-exempt hate group Center for Public Integrity coughed up THIS logical loogie: “What Congress didn’t say: Obamacare outlaws policies that are essentially worthless.” See, it’s totally cool that Obama lied repeatedly about the biggest fraud in human history; because a leftist rats’ nest which essentially functions as a pipeline for Obama flacks says so. And see if you can guess which fascist billionaire who used to moonlight as a Nazi collaborator helps fund the laughably-misnamed CPI? Speaking of things “that are essentially worthless…”
    Last Thursday night, President Barack Obama, reeling from the 1-2 combination that not only is Healthcare.gov a bigger flop than New Coke™, but Obamacare itself is the biggest government-sponsored scam since Joseph Stalin offered the Ukrainians farming tips, bent Chuck Todd’s ear. While dancing around an admission that he lied his way through the entire Obamacare saga, Obama said he was “sorry.” On an optimistic note: he finally said something with which I agree.

-Ben Crystal

http://personalliberty.com/2013/11/12/hes-sorry/

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Banned
    Options
    CNSNews.com

Sen. Ron Johnson (R-Wis.) said that Obama’s apology to people whose health insurance was dropped “wasn’t an apology.”

Listen: http://goo.gl/mj9MYz

Do you agree with Johnson??

Banned
    Unbridled Truth Cannot Be Silenced

Just sayin. ~ Warrior Thank you Richard Dees for the photo.